Santa Minseok

Christmas Oneshots with EXO

Joohee opened her door and saw someone dressed an Santa Clause standing in front of her. "Ho ho ho~, Merry Christmas Joohee!" She raised an eyebrow, "Who are you and how do you know my name?" The Santa pulled down his beard and the man smiled widely. "Annyeong!"

She rolled her eyes and smiled, "What are you doing dressed up as Santa, Minseok oppa?" He cutely shrugged, "I thought it would be a nice surprise to turn up as Santa. Why? You don't like it?" She chuckled, "It's cute."

She opened the door wider and let her boyfriend in. When she closed the door, arms wrapped around her waist and lifted her up. She squealed happily as Minseok spun her around. He set her down and kissed the tip of her nose. He led her to her couch and sat down, patting his lap. She looked at him weirdly but sat down on his lap anyways.

Minseok pulled his fake beard up and with a deep voice, he spoke, "So, tell Santa what you want for Christmas." Joohee tapped her chin in thought, "Hmm, I think I would like to spend some quality time with my boyfriend." He nodded and pulled off the beard and hat. "Annyeong~" She giggled at how cute he was.

Minseok was older than her by a year and yet he acted like he was the younger one. But she found it endearing. She kissed his cheek and then looked at his outfit, "You mind taking that Santa costume off, oppa?" He looked at himself and nodded, "Oh, sure." Joohee got off his lap and he took off the Santa costume.

Underneath he was wearing a big black hoodie and some dark blue jeans. "It was freezing outside wearing this." She walked to the kitchen to make him some tea and yelled, "Well you should've dressed warmer!"

She soon came back with a mug of tea in hand and handed it to her boyfriend. He immediately wrapped his hands around the cup and sighed in relief. "Finally I can defrost my fingers." She chuckled at how strange he was acting. He sipped some of it and yelped, "Ow! HOT!" Joohee took the mug and set it on her coffee table, "Well I did just make it. You should've let it cool down a bit first."

He pouted, "I wanted to feel warmer." She shook her head with a smile and cuddled up next to him. "Feel a bit warmer now?" Minseok wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. "Much better." He nuzzled his face into her neck and she giggled.

Joohee then sat up, making Minseok's arm fall off. "Why did you dress up like Santa?" He titled his head cutely, "Because I wanted to get you into the Christmas spirit! And because I have a special present for you." She raised her eyebrows, "Oh do you now?" He nodded, "Yup! That's what Santa has come here for. To give you your present and to spend some time with his lovely girlfriend."

He got off the couch and fetched his bag that was left by the door. He walked towards Joohee while rustling through the bag. She sat up and watched as he dug through it, arm half way in. "Ah ha!" Minseok exclaimed as he pulled out a box. He plopped back down next to Joohee and handed the box to her with a smile.

She gratefully took it and shook it gently. "Open it!" Minseok bounced with excitement. She chuckled and then opened the box. Inside was a charm bracelet and a polaroid camera. She gingerly touched the charm bracelet and smiled, "It's beautiful. What's the polaroid camera for?"

Minseok scooched closer to her and took it. "Whenever we got out or anything, don't you think it'll be fun to take polaroid pictures of ourselves? We could cherish each date with a picture and then write a date on the back of it." Joohee nodded, "That sounds brilliant! Why didn't I think of that?"

Joohee got off the couch and ran to her room, leaving Minseok a bit dumbfounded. She came back with a box and sat down next to her boyfriend. She handed it to him, "Here's your present, Minseok oppa." He smiled, "Thank you," and he gave her a peck on the lips.

He opened up the box and gasped at the sight of new gray high top Converse. He looked at Joohee with wide eyes. "How did you know I needed new sneakers?" She shook her head, "I'm your girlfriend oppa, of course I know! I hope they're the right size." Minseok immediately tried them on and smiled when they fit perfectly. "It's perfect! Thank you."

He leaned in for a kiss and pulled her close. When he pulled away, he hugged her waist. "Thank you for making Santa Minseok happy." Joohee chuckled and hugged him back, "I love you, Santa Minseok." "I love you too." He said with a wide grin.

________________________________________________________

OH YEAH. It's not Christmas but whatever. I'M STILL GONNA FINISH THESE ONESHOTS

Hope you enjoy ^^