Tao and the pandas

Christmas Oneshots with EXO

Tao waited outside the zoo, whistling and looking around. It was Christmas day and he was waiting for his girlfriend to arrive so they could start their date. "Oppa!" He turned his head and smiled widely when he saw Eunhye running towards him.

Girls started to take notice of him. His cute smile got their attention and they started murmuring. But once they saw Eunhye hug him, they walked away and grumbled about how they wished they could be that girl.

Eunhye looked up and smiled brightly, "Oppa! Sorry for being late. There was quite a bit of traffic." Tao shook his head, "It's fine. I just got here as well. Let's go in!" The two bought tickets and entered the zoo happily.

The couple walked around hand in hand, looking in awe at all the different animals. "Aww~, they're so cute!" Eunhye cooed when she saw the sea otters. Who can resist them! They're adorable. Tao leaned closer and chuckled, "They are cute. But not as cute as you." She blushed and lightly hit his chest. "You're so cheesy, oppa."

He pulled her close and laughed. They continued to walk around and Eunhye stopped when she came across a specific animal. Tao bumped into her and looked down at her, "Why'd you stop?" She spun around and pointed, "Look oppa! It's your siblings!"

His eyebrows furrowed and when he saw what she was pointing to, he shook his head with a smile. "The pandas?" She nodded, "Yeah! You look just like them. You're both cute and cuddly." He kissed the tip of her nose, "Thanks babe."

She pulled him closer to the pandas and squealed. "They're so cute! I wanna pet the panda." Tao patted her head, "They might bite." Eunhye shook her head, "They won't. Pandas are extremely gentle and don't harm anyone unless they sense harm." He nodded, "I see. How did you know that?"

Eunhye looked at him, "I looked them up before when I was bored. They remind me of you since you both have similar characteristics. You're both cute, cuddly, you have the dark circles and you're gentle." He pouted, "You know I hate it when you mention my dark circles." She tip-toed and kissed him. "I find them adorable."

He broke into a wide smile, "Thanks." He grabbed her hand and they continued on. They soon entered the indoor part of the zoo and walked through the aquarium tunnel. Eunhye looked around in awe. "Wow, this is amazing." Tao smiled as he watched a stingray swim by, "Yeah. This is really cool."

"Hey. What would happen if the tunnel had a crack?" Eunhye curiously asked. Tao looked at her with wide eyes, "What?! Why would you say that?" She meekly smiled, "Just curious. But this is just amazing." The glass was crystal clear and she could see everything clearly. She smiled when she saw a sea turtle bump into the glass.

They found a bench and sat down. It was right in front of the glass so Eunhye looked through. She smiled like a child who just got candy from their mother. Tao smiled to himself and just watched her. Eunhye was the cutest girl but she had a tough side to her. She was like a female version of Tao, except she doesn't know wushu. But she does know taekwondo.

He poked her, "Hey, let's keep on walking." She tore her attention from the shark and nodded at him. He grabbed her hand and they walked to the reptilian section. She clung onto his arm, "Oppa, I'm afraid of snakes." He patted her arm, "It's okay. They're all behind glass so they won't be able to hurt you."

She clung onto him tightly once they got closer to the glass. Tao walked closer to talk a good look at them but Eunhye held him back. He looked at her, "What?" She shook her head, "Don't do it. They might jump at the glass." He chuckled, "Come on. They're probably hiding or sleeping."

Hesitatingly, she stepped closer and looked. He was right. The snake was hiding but she spotted it. She noticed the snake moving and jumped back a bit. Tao just laughed at how cute she was and hugged her.

After walking around for a good 2 hours, they saw all of the animals on the zoo and even took some cute pictures with them. Eunhye called Tao over, "Oppa! Let's go in the gift shop!" He nodded and followed after her.

Inside, she marveled at the sight of all the cute animal plushies on the shelves. Tao looked around and picked up a random book about sharks. He flipped through it and then closed it. When he turned around, he jumped in surprise. He put a hand over his racing heart, "Oh my god Eunhye, you just scared the living daylights out of me."

She giggled, "Sorry. Look what I found!" From behind, she took out 2 cute panda plushies. He smiled, "They're cute!" Eunhye nodded, "I know! That's why I'm gonna buy them. One for me, one for you. A couple set!"

Eunhye walked to the cash register and set them down on the counter. She dug through her purse for her wallet and when she found it, she saw Tao already paying. He grabbed the bag and thanked the cashier. Eunhye pouted, "Oppa! You didn't have to pay!" He looked at her, "It's not gentlemanly of me to let the girl pay."

They walked out of the shop and went to get some food. Tao then walked her home. She stood on the steps and smiled, "I had a lot of fun today, oppa." He nodded, "Me too. Here's your panda plushie." He handed her the bag. She took it and then rustled through it. She handed him one of the plushies, "This one's yours."

Tao took it with a smile, "Thanks." He gave her a sweet kiss. She smiled when he pulled away. "Well, I'll see you when we have our next date." She rummaged through her purse for her keys and she then stopped when a hand grabbed her wrist.

Eunhye looked up and saw Tao staring at her. He stepped up and pulled her in for a hug. She was startled at first but then hugged him back. "Why the hug, oppa?" He rested his chin on top of her head, "I just wanted to hug you." She smiled and squeezed his waist.

Tao pulled away and leaned down to give her one last kiss. He cupper her cheek and grabbed her waist. Eunhye tip-toed to match his height and her arm hung around his neck. They pulled away and Tao leaned his forehead against hers. He gave her a sweet smile, "I love you." She pecked his lips once more and rubbed her nose against his. "I love you too."

_______________________________________________________________________

FINALLY DONE WITH ALL 12 ONESHOTS. Christmas already passed but whatever.

Hope you guys enjoyed these oneshots and please check out my other stories ^^