I’M YOUR TEACHER (part 1)

*** Sara Sarangue ***

I’M YOUR TEACHER (part 1)

[Seoul streets]

(Afternoon)

“. . . And then I had to improvise, so I rapped, I forgot the lyrics, that was so embarrassing hahahaha” XD

She moved her arm “. . . Hey Sara, hey are you listening or not?? It’s the part when you have to laugh with me” :S  

She stopped smiling: “ huhh?? I was listening, what kind of friend do you think I am”

Sul Li stared at her: “So tell me what I was saying. . .”

Sara avoided the question: “Are you hungry?? Let’s go for an ice cream! My treat” ^^

Sul Li was easy to convince, so they went to buy some ice cream: “I think that someone took her happy pills this morning right? LOL, she hugged Sara: “we are two happy hot girls walking on the street! Nothing can stop us!! That’s why you are my BEST friend!!!” J

Sara looked concerned, since she hasn’t told her ‘best friend’ her secret. She talked to herself: ** she is my best friend, and I haven’t told her anything about Minho, but how will she react? Will she be mad? Or happy or feel betrayed? Or--- ok stop I’ll tell her now!!**

“Hey Sul Li, you might think that I’m joking or something but listen: emm--”

Sul Li was staring at her, paying attention as never before, but her face was about thinking something else too, like ‘remembering’. . .

Sara: “ok, I have a friend, well he is not just a friend, I mean he is well known here, he is---“ Sul Li put her hand over Sara’s mouth:” you won’t believe me but we have a class now!! Let’s go!! Come on we will be late! aAaAaaAAA!” and pulled her hand.

Sara was astonished as they were running to her bedroom: hey, what???!!! Classes? What did you do this time! Ashh! I don’t have time for extra classes; I don’t even have time for MY classes!! Sul Liiiiii !!!!

[At singing classroom]

Waiting for the teachers to appear

“I can’t believe you make me do this Sul Li, you enrolled me here!!! Believe me I won’t attend more classes, it’s the first one and the last ok? . . .”

Sul Li was looking at the door: But, but please!  You are my friend and it’s good for you too, I did it because I ne--- AaAAaAAAAAAAAaAAAA!!!!” she looked at ‘Boyfriend’ getting in J J

They were wearing stylish clothes, not so formal but not so casual, just the perfect style ;)

Boyfriends bowed to the class, the person in charge came too, he said to everyone: “good evening class, the teacher told me to come here too, so that everything goes right, sorry for the delay but we were doing the paperwork at headmaster’s office, so the class begins ok? I’ll leave now. Bowed to the guys again and leaved the class.

Of course there were other girls that recognized the guys too, but they were shy and not as daring as Sul Li, she wanted to hug the boys again, talk to them and take pics. But it’s the middle of the class, so later ^^

After they introduced themselves, they made a circle sitting on the floor, Donghyun started talking, Jeongmin was smiling to some girls and winked to one.

Sara was not interested in the class, since she is an artist and not the best singer O_o she was thinking: **ohh gosh! They are those twins, I’m not sure but I’m 50% sure that they are those twins, I have to look at them but it’s not easy, I don’t want them to get me wrong :p **

Youngmin was looking at her time to time: **she is the girl, I knew it!! So I bet she remember us, wait, it will be my turn to talk, so a last time and that’s all** he stared at her. And Sara looked at him at the same time. They were ‘a moment’ like that, for no reason they couldn’t stop.

Kwangmin stood up and took Sara’s hand: “May I give the example?. . .”

Sara woke up and was lost: “eh? Excuse me??. . .”

Both twins laughed a little bit. Sul Li told her to go to the stage with Kwangmin. Sara gave an awkward smile.