CHEER ME UP!!!

*** Sara Sarangue ***

[At Seoul streets]

(Morning)

After two days you were walking with Youngmin at Seoul streets, he practically skipped his schedule to be here with you.

You were holding hands walking by Itaewon, he made you laugh by talking about the guys at the house. He didn’t want to talk much about Kwangmin, the only thing he said about him is that he is really busy composing a new song for the album.

He talked as a parrot XD but something was not as usual with him, he was kind of different, like hiding something.

He tried to avoid his attitude so you both when to eat some delicious Korean food at a modest restaurant. He was staring at you; waiting for something.

He waited ‘till the waitress moved to another table to come closer, next to you he slightly kissed your ear, it was fine and cute but

he changed the way to look at you, his eyes were different; a new feeling appeared in your all body when he played with your ear, moving his lips and tongue to make you close your eyes; you wanted to reach those y lips with yours but . . . THE FOOD WAS SERVED!!! XD

After the meal there were some snacks across the street, you wanted more korean flavor :D so you walked straight there.

<<<<<“WAIT!!!!!  I don’t want to eat more” *_*

<<<“Are you kidding me?? I want those snacks, those things drives me crazy” (OwO)

<<<<<“You shouldn’t eat more, the last time I lift you was not as easy as you think, remember??” LoL

<<<<<“HA HA HA HA! . . . You are a real clown Youngmin >:p I beat you cannot lift me again, poor me! My boyfriend is not as strong as----AaaAAAA!!!”

He lifted you in his back to make you eat your words XD

- - - -

The silence between both of you, was a sigh that everything was fine, smeeling his hair lightened by the sunshine made you feel the butterflies again; that sweet fragance also made you remember what you wanted to tell him.

After a while you were sit over the street next to the other (It’s strange I know, how did you get there?? LOL)

<<<<<“Hey Youngmin I wanted to tell you something really really really important.”

<<<<“What happened baby, tell me”

<<<<“Ok ready?? I’ve got an EXPOOOOO!!! Yeaaaiii!! (You jumped)” :D :D

His face changed, he looked in front because what you said was burning him up. He was NOT happy at all.

“Youn are you al right???” *_*

He was weighting his words to say after his silence “Cancel your exposition” >:/

“ . . . but . . . but I just signed with Kim Hyun Joong I cannot cancel just like that, he is my promoter now!! Can you believe it!!! :> he is my prince!!! hahaha . . .  wait a second, this is one of your jokes right??”

He turned around to tell you “Cancel everything; I’m happy for you believe me but  . . .”

“Youngmin you don’t seem happy, you want to tell me something too, right?? I knew it, tell me now ...”

“I want the best for you, Kim Hyun Joong is now your promoter, it IS a big deal, you will live your dream right?? But I know you . . . and you won’t stop working. You will hurt yourself. You will crank out everything to full fill those rooms with paintings”

Your heart stopped. Your beloved bf was NOT happy for you,

You just wanted to tell off “So . . . what you are saying is that I’m a MANIAC, thanks for being honest OPPA (sarcastic)”

 “Get real, you are a workaholic!! I don’t want you to work ‘till crunch time again” >:s

You couldn´t stand his replay ‘cause he stood up to say all those things to you, all you wanted was to turn around and leave, in other words you couldn’t see what he was trying to mean, when he finally told you: “ I don’t want you to work so hard, ‘cause I . . . I won’t TAKE CARE OF YOU”

What he said was lovely but the way he said it was all sadness.

***** He told you the details but you just ignored his words, ‘cause anyway he is leaving you now, nothing to do, you were there but your heart ignored his words.

He took out his jacket to put it over your shoulders, he turned around while putting on his sunglasses to walk straight to the car.

At the avenue at the end of this street some fans were around the black hammer that arrived to pick him up.

***** Finally you seat eyes on what he really is. An idol.

He was with many fans around, far from you literaly and mentaly. ***will he missed me in Japan??***

- - - - - -

You were wearing his jacket walking to anywhere, luckly you have much work to do the next days, you tought, ‘cause it will make you think about ‘other things’ and not just in him.

You were waiting a call or something, whatever would be fine to make you forget the passed moments.

Walking alone listening to music, just browsing everything, with the hands in her pockets, she wanted to forget her problems, walking lamely she sudenly missed her bestfriend Sul Li, her ‘ boy-friend’ Minho, her true friend Kwangmin, her prince Hyun Joong . . . everyone.

She stood in front of the ice cream store and wanted to cry.

*** Everyone will look at my tears for the first time, maybe Youngmin is right, I just pretend to be strong***

Suddenly someone holded your hand and dragged you the other way.

You were amazed since a manly body with a disguise, sunglasses and cap was carring you somewhere far from the avenue.

His hands were familiar, after two blocks he took you to an empty street, you were in front of him and the only thing you could see was those y lips smiling.

“Go on, do it please, you want to see who I am right??”

You took out his sunglasses and cap.

You smiled when you noticed that he was Minho, you wanted to jell at him for desapearing that way, but your happines was stronger, you just managed to say: “. . . Where are we going Minho??”

With his finger on your lips, “shuuu . . . it’s a secret, hold my hand we wil go to the top of this bulding”

Obiously you wanted to talk to him in the elevator but the silence between you and the music were relaxing, you were looking at your holding hands, so he kissed yours to make you stop.

 When you got to the top, the elevator opened and you saw all the guys dressed formaly. Shinning as their name ‘SHINee’ yeaiiii!!! :D

Taemin came behing you to take out your jacket, then he bowed: “Hi Sara Kimchi, pleassure to meet you finally”

The other guys bowed too but Onew run to hug you “You are more beautiful in person Sanchi, nice to meet you; in person hehehe”

You were blusing when Key came to hug you too: “I want a hug too” :D

Minho was more jelous than surprised, “Hey hey guys calm down!!! Sara, come with me to the table please”

You bowed to the guys: “Well guys really nice to meet you :D  . . . bye I guess”

Jonghyun stopped you: “We will miss you if you leave now, in fact we will go too” ^^

Minho agreed: “yes Kimchi there is no need to say good bye now, they will serve the food for our dinner” :D

Onew moved the chair for you, Taemin served the food: “Enjoy it, Jonghyun cooked the all dinner, so if it doesn’t taste good you know who to kill” XD

Key winked to you while serving the wine, Jonghyun wearing a chef hat was inside the room and sticked his head out to jell: “hey Taemiiin!! >:O I heard thaaat!!!”  And everybody laughed.

The guys leaved you alone for a moment, Minho was preparing the food in his plate and you were waiting him patienly.

Minho took the food with the chopsticks “Try this, and then drink wine”

You were trying the food, when he asked: “So how is your relationship?”

You were surprised and started to caugh because fo the food ***how did he know it?? Is it in magazzines or what?? Papparazis??? Gosh I have to answer***

“Calm down Sanchi, are you ok??”

“Yes, don’t worry I’m ok and what were you saying?? Sorry i interrupted”

“Emmmm . . . Is it good??”

You openned your eyes misunderstanding his question: “What!!! Youngmin????”

“I was talking about the food but Woooow! So I definetly lost you by a junior, is he calling you every minute? He is Japan right??”

Your head was down *** callings? Sms?? E-mail? Whatever would be great to know that he miss me too***

Minho was surprised by your reaction”Sorry Sanchi I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, do you want some dessert?? Onew prepared these”

You managed to smile again, Youngmin is not with you anymore, so deal with it: “Are you skipping the soup and the food??? Minho such a spoiled kid hahaha”

 He laughed too, and asweared your mental question: “by the way, I knew it since you have a new necklace and that was not yur jacket, was it??? My last word, I DO care about the details” :>

After the dinner the guys were hugging you to say good bye, you blushed ‘cause Taemin wanted to kiss you in your check but he almost kiss your lips too. <3

The guys leaved you at the limo (way to your home) Minho wanted to go with you but the guys retold him about the schdule the next day. Everything was fine ‘till the car was leaving and Onew shouted: “Don’t worry prettyyyy!!! I’ll take care of the X booooy!!!!!” you just managed to say ”Ok .....” closing the window to avoid them seeing you blushing ***so he knew I was talking about Minho since the beggining??*** O_o

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sorry for the delay, seriously I've been traveling to another state :) enjoy the chap please, I'm doing my best ;) this time will be chap by chap so enjoy see ia!