Rescue Me

*** Sara Sarangue ***

[Your bedroom]

(Morning)

- - - - -

Looking outside by the modest window she had, nowadays it seems that she has no more tears to cry.

Everything was like a dream and someday, she knew she had to wake up. Everything is so different from there, the life had changed in many ways. And now, a forced way of life, is not a life. The experiences she had there were so wonderful, that it seems that ALL happened in one day, a day she will never forget.

The housekeeper got into your room without knocking: “here is your lunch miss” when she noticed you were depressed again she just left you alone since she had helped you many times before and just coming back to Korea  will make you smile again.

You just turned around when she was leaving the room, and came back to what you’ve done all this time, look to the window and wait for a miracle. Holding the necklace he gave you in your hands.

As you were browsing the usual routine of the city outside, you looked yourself in the window, remembering what gave you this pale semblance.

Your father somehow knew what happened at the media, he was so pissed off by all those rumors that he forced you to come back to your country. Since the beginning he knew that you will cause problems there, so he prepared all the things for you to disappear from Seoul.

Even thought, Hyun Joong helped you stay a few days more. Your prince really wanted you to stay to at least solve your problems with Youngmin.

Sul Li and Minho couldn’t do anything about that either. They tried hard to twist your father’s arm, but he declined everything; he didn’t care about your studies or your painting debut.

While they were trying to stand up for you,  you couldn’t think about leaving Youngmin this way, without talking to him or even explaining what really happened. The times you tried to talk to him, his manager refused to let you in Boyfriend’s house. At the end you couldn’t even go there ‘cause they were filming their season in ‘HELLO BABY’.

So, with all that, you finally surrender to your father’s order.

Since that moment you cried day and night without hope, the dream ended, and it become a nightmare when watching MBC-HD yesterday, you saw Youngminnie photos getting outside of a restaurant in Seoul with some other girl.   Starship E was solving the popularity problem of YM, so with those paparazzis’ photos they announced that BF’s Youngmin was dating the girl of ‘Iyah’ music video <<

After those flashbacks you needed more paintings to end some “Surrealism art” you were doing, so you decided to go outside to buy some.

Walking and walking like a robot, some horn woke you up, since a car almost run over you. The lights were green so you had to wait. Waiting you randomly moved your head, two tourists with huge backpacks were asking for directions, they were tall, wearing sunglasses and colorful stylish clothes, but most striking was their Korean accent.

You just ignored those good looking guys across the street, so you continued listening to music, but you were still wondering who they were ‘cause those voices were kind of familiar O___o

You crossed the street almost unconsciously; you were looking at the stores when you noticed that those guys were in the same direction, like one block far from you.

You were thinking and thinking about nothing special, when THAT freeze filled your back. You noticed something in one of those guys; you’ve seen that guy’s hair before. He was familiar even thought you just saw his back and hair. So you tried to lean closer to them, you were walking faster to confirm your belief. In another situation one can say that you were chasing them >.< XD therefore you continued walking and in a rush moment both guys got into the bus. You stood there seeing the bus doors closing, but before that, you could remember the smell of their lotion.

You impulsively thought about Youngmin >>>> (But don’t worry, you won’t run after the bus XD this is not ‘Stairway to heaven’ LOL!!)    

After that day, you thought you will never see other Korean tourists again. Well others like them.

The next day afternoon you were reading a book at a park bench, the view of a green and colorful summer afternoon should be all one need to smile, but to be honest because of your sadness you saw all gray and not interesting

You could see above your book that some girls were chasing one guy. But this guy was just walking calmly by the park without noticing those girls. He looked like a tourist, he was thin and with delicate Asian features.

***Gosh!!!! He looks like someone important or famous on vacation O.o he reminds me the K pop stars :> but no, he couldn’t be, his appearance seems like THAT because of those sunglasses, if I keep imaging those things I must be crazy soon *__* ***  

When you were distracted looking at the guy walking away, wondering if he was a K star or not; someone suddenly sit at the other CORNER of the bench.

UNCONFORTABLE *_____* some strange you haven’t even wanted to see or meet sit in the same bench. You wanted to avoid eye contact or those talks with people you don’t know, so you continued reading the book.

Around five minutes passed when suddenly while you turned the page, a folded paper fell to the floor and followed the wind to stop in his feet.

You were staring the paper when he picked it up, to make you look at him instead. He slowly unfolded it and when looking what was inside, his eyes were moistness.

What just happened was over your head, you were speechless and a tear you couldn’t hold back, crossed your cheek.

You were staring at him in profile now, when several seconds passed; he gave you the paper back.

You held the paper too and kept it folded. There was no need to open it again, ‘cause you knew that the drawings of both of you, were in every book of yours. 

You were staring at him like waiting to talk. He was so thoughtful in profile and leaned his body on his legs; with the eyes almost closed because of the summer sun.

You decided to look at the floor instead, since it seemed that he was not interest in talking or even looking at you.

Once your head was down you remembered all the nice feelings you both had before, you knew that remembering those moment would make it worse but, tears that you thought were over already, came back once again stronger; making impossible to hold them back.

From the outside he was just sit there, but he was struggling with his feelings inside. He noticed you’re crying so suddenly stood up and wiped away your tears. He made you stand up too and calmly took your hands. Your heart was beating again and all you wanted was the wonderful feeling of his body holding you tight, he was managing not to do it and the only thing he said was: “. . .Why?”

 

- - - - - - - - . . . . .  .- - - - - - -  - - - -  - - - _____ - _ _  _ _

this will continue don't worry <<< I'm in test week so wait for me please. . .be patient :) I give you all my love  hugs and kisses suscribers ;) see ia!!!