DINNER

*** Sara Sarangue ***

[At the exposition]

(Morning)

 You were outsiting the Museum, just getting ready a few details for the exposition; you won a place there, so you were very very nervous!! You were talking with your classmate, when someone dragged you to the back part of the stage; you felt butterflies when you noticed that Youngmin was holding your hand.

Just both of you were there, he looked if someone else was there; he wanted to talk to you in private.

After a second both were laughing when he hugged you and make you fly around.

He took out a necklace from his pocket: “I wanted to make it official and congrat you for your first exposition”. “Do you want to be my girlfriend?? He said it while placing the necklace around your neck.

You wanted an excuse to kiss him again: “NO”

“But . . . But but yo---“

 “Don’t be silly y foo!! of course YES” you kissed him.

“Hey wait! Don’t you have an schedule today?? What are you doing here??”

“You are kidding me right?? I will ALWAYS have time for my girlfriend!!” ;)

You were two  teenagers making out at the back stage, he was moving his hands and tongue like a PRO,  your hands were playing with his hair, then he wanted more and with his hands on your cheeks he continued, your hands were over his chest, so you were feeling his fast heart beats.

 

The opening act began, you were stood there, blushing remembering what just happened a few minutes before. Your classmates were staring at you *** is she blushing?? Maybe she is really nervous*** O_o

 

After a while the exposition was a total success!! You were browsing at your salon again, it was almost the end of the expo so most of the people attending were leaving,  when you saw someone stood there, he was a good looking man wearing elegant clothes, his face was familiar.

He turned his head as he noticed someone was staring at him, he walked straight to you. Slow scene like in movies.

“Hi, I’m Kim Hyun Joong you must be Sara the artist”.

***OMG!! He knows my name! _He is shaking my hand_ he is really handsome, say something Sara***

“Ye ... yes, how do you know my name??” (Impulsive question)

“Actually, it’s in your letterhead”

***I completely forgot about this letterhead*** O_o

“I was contemplating your work, and I really liked them, you are very good at it” ;)

“Thank you, I really worked hard on it” *** Wait!! He is the guy I’ve saw in the Basic House advertisement, OMG!!!***

He took your arm: “Are you all right?? You look pale”

“Yeah, I’m ok” O-O

He took your hand in a gently manner: “I’ll really appreciate a dinner with you; don’t worry about the media, JUST both of us”

You haven’t notice the end of that conversation, the only thing that you remember after that chitchat is that you have a date with him at night

Sara called Sul Li to ask for a loan, a dress or something to go to the dinner tonight.

Sul Li was astonished when you told her that he is Kim Hyun Joong!! She said that he is a big shot so you must call her image consultant to buy a new elegant dress for the occasion ;)

You were wearing a white dress with a floral-yellow print, you looked amazing and fresh.

You entered the restaurant, you walked straight to him; he was sit at the corner next to outside window, he was wearing a blue shirt, formal too, looking to the window like posing, he smiled at you while he moved the chair for you to sit down.

You have talked about many issues, he loved the arts so he told you about his favorite artists, performances and the expos in foreign countries; his smile gave light to the room.

Some people came to talk to him time by time but you didn’t mind ‘cause you could met actors and idols as Park Shin Hye, Yoon Eun Hye, Chae Jung Ahn, Kim Jae Wook and Leeteuk. He introduced you to all of them, happy looking at your smiling face, hugging them’cause they wanted to congratulate you too.

After the best dinner of your life, he walked you home, once in the car you were next to him, you heaved a sigh: “You were like a prince tonight” :D

“In fact, my fans call me that way” ;) “I will be your prince if you let me”

And just like that, Kim Hyun Joog is now your promoter; he will be taking care of your business and expositions since tomorrow. You must work harder for your big expo called “Prince”, he will organize everything you’re your coming Debut.

You resting on your bed looking at the photos you took at the dinner, no one would believe the dinner with him, the idols you’ve met, but most of all that you will be with him every moment of your life; you will surely success since you are in good hands. Kim Hyun Joong is your prince. ^_^

Sara is not full of herself, she thought about Minho and Youngmin too. Neither of them called the all day, having all of them with you now was a pipe dream. °_°

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

sorry for the delay. . i'm working on the last four chaps so please enjoy these ones ;) i hope you enjoy see ia!!