I WANT TO TALK TO YOU

*** Sara Sarangue ***

[At Arts classes]

(Morning)

The classroom was empty, the other were finishing the works in other classrooms or at their own studios, she was stood there, with a long and loose-fitting blue shirt, jeans and sandals, she had her face with color marks because of the painting stuff.

She was about to finish her first painting for the entrance examination, she took out her headphones, after working the all morning she was hungry and took a break, she was opening the lunch box and eating the food Sul Li cooked for her.

There was just silence, she was looking at the window covering her eyes from the sunlight, and she was totally thoughtful since Sul Li’s words were repeating over and over in her mind.

** . . .I coludn’t talk to him but, believe me, He was very sad**

She couldn’t find her words, she just regretted what she did, she lied to him, and she realized that it was a big mistake, a HUGE lie :’(

So after thinking about that, she figured out that the only one that could give her an answer was Minho.

In fact, she had his cell-phone number, but it was just in the case of an emergency or for something important, she’s never called to him, it will be a long distance call so she will ask for a reverse-charge call ;)

You were really nervous, stood there dialing Minho’s number, your heart stooped when you heard the “PIIIIIIIIP” of the waiting call, a few minutes passed and you were about to hang up, and someone anweared your call: “. . . Annyeong??”

You were frozen when you finally listened to a guy’s voice, and you just asked: “Hi. .  . is it you Minho???” *_*

“I’m so sorry, he went to the see a soccer game with the other guys, he left so fast that he forgot his cell, but if it is important I can tell him what you want”

You were even more nervous, and clumsily asked: “And who are you???” O_o

He laughed a little bit: “I’m such an idiot, I should have told you my name first XD  I’m  Lee Jinki, Onew if you want ;)”

You were shocked, at that moment you thought that it was NOT a good idea to call him: “OK if he is not there, I will call him later or better tomorrow . . . emmmm thank you Onew emmm . . .bye”

He shouted: “ DON’T HANG UP!!!. . . please, I mean I can see that you called from Seoul, so it must be important, I will feel horrible if I let you hang up just like that, I can be a great help if you let me”

You didn’t expect that from a boy you don’t know (in person) but because of his voice you could notice that he really meant that.

So you first started to tell him a few things, you changed the names of Minho and Kwangmin because you didn’t want him to notice, he got the idea and said: ”forget about the names, let’s say the X and Y boy ;)”

you didn’t want to talk much because you thought that it was not important to him, and you don’t want him to waste his time listening to a girl’s problems, he joked at the end by saying: “please continue, I’m all ears, I want to know what happened to ‘the Y boy’ and don’t worry about the call, Minho is paying right??” XD

You laughed a little bit after that, and you stopped talking when at the end of the story you heard his voice singing 너 아니면 안되는 걸 (romantic), he was singing like whispering at your ear, it was so especial like a mini concert just for you, because of his voice you were remembering the soundtrack too.

You were spellbound after he finished.

“I’m sorry, that song is not so perfect for the moment, but I just felt like singing it, it was impulsive . . . still there???”

He said that because you were blushing after listening to him, and you were just in silence, you just managed to say: “that was beautiful” <3

He was smiling: “I really enjoyed talking to you, so let me tell you my advice: The X boy is not actually your boyfriend but you are very important to him we are sure about that, is just that he doesn’t know how to tell you, he might had girlfriends before but, you are ‘the chosen one’ ;) and about the Y boy . . . emmmm that’s difficult . . . emmmm . . . you must talk to him, solve your problems, he is a good boy I can see that, so think about what are your feelings to him” J

After talking to him a few minutes more he said: “I really enjoyed talking to you, you are a wonderful girl, don’t worry too much about that, you will be fine and if not . . . I will kill the X and the Y boy XD . . .

ok, I need to sleep now it’s almost midnight here so I bet the boys went clubbing too hahaha, I don’t regret staying at home ;) bye bye pretty girl”

Then you just leaned to the wall and gave a sigh, it was too good to be real but it really happened, calling to his phone was definitely your BEST IDEA  ^^

 

 

- - - - - -

sorry for not putting the pictures yet but. . . my laptop is kind of slow this days, FORGIVE ME please :´( and for those who are waiting for Hyun Joong, i wont' let you down, there will be a dinner with him . . . so these days i will be working on the next chapies please be patient I'm doing my best ;) just wait a few days more  . . . FIghtitng!!!