SHE IS IN LOVE

*** Sara Sarangue ***

[At Arts classroom]

(Morning)

Sara went to the classroom as usual, since the begging she didn’t feel well, she knew that something was wrong with her, but anyway she’s already arrived to the classroom, so she wanted to start another painting, just in case if the others are not accepted.

Someone entered the room, you turned around and Youngmin was stood there, he came to bring you some food.

You wanted to talk to him but suddenly you felt dizzy and you were pale, everything was moving around your view, finally you fainted.

He threw away the lunchbox, run to catch you, and he quickly took you to the nearest hospital. Your classmates were arriving when they all saw him holding you in his arms.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(Afternoon)

After a long time, you woke up, Youngmin was near the window talking with the doctor, the doctor saw you, both came to talk to you, first the doctor checked your eyes and mouth, then he told you to recover two entire days, you fainted because you were weak and didn’t eat much food these passed days.

He leaved the room, and Youngmin was looking at you with a gently smile.

You blushed and looked down, he started to talk: “So . . . how much you weight??” :p

You were ashamed: “Why are you asking me that?? That’s not polite, you know” *_*

“I was just kidding, but I brought you here, so it makes sense right?? You are kind of heavy” XD

“You jerk!! You are not funny” >:O you wanted to kill him

“. . . I was just joking!! Hey!! Don’t move, remember what the doctor said? So please rest ;) I will take care of you, I will stay here the rest of the day if it’s necessary” while saying that he turned off his cell phone.

You were amazed thinking ** Am I THAT important to him??**

He regretted doing that in front of you ** I shouldn’t do that in front of her, she will notice my real feelings **

You just drank the glass of water that was over the bedside table.

He was wondering who your boyfriend was, and what your feelings about Kwangmin are, so he started the chitchat: “well, did you finish your paintings?? Are you going to do one for me?? I want to buy one” ;)

“. . . emmm . . . yes but I want to have my exposition first, do you want to come?? I mean anyone can come, it’s this Friday”

“I will love to go, but . . . I have to do something else with the band, the manager told us to forget about other planes. So forgive me please” :’p 

“Okey but that means that any of the guys would come :’( that’s so bad”

“You mean any of the guys?? Or you just mean Kwangmin??”

“What are you trying to find out?? Hey! Now I remember! He is your twin so he probably told you about my first kiss *_* so what else do you want to know??”

“So my twin was THE FIRST!!! Wow! I didn’t know that, but you look kind of proud by saying that, so it means you liked it right???”

“You are a pain in the neck!! I want to sleep Bye”  You turned around

“Hey! You didn’t answeared!!. . . I’ll take that as a yes” He was anoyed

After you sleep for a while, he was stood there covering his eyes, watching the sunset from the window. He was thinking. You felt safe with him at the room, you don’t need anyone else;  it was just both of you.

He sit near to you, he was staring at you with a lovely face, he slowly moved his hand near yours. You started blushing you wanted to avoid this but at the same time you wanted to hold his hand too, so you ended up with his fingers between yours. Your heart told you that you are growing feelings for him, so you’ve better knock yourself out. <3

(Next day)

You woke up ‘cause you had that feeling when someone is staring at you, so opened your eyes qickly and you were nuts about all the ballows and flowers around you. Unbelivable!! There were Colors everywhere.

Minho sit near you: “This is my way to say forgive me please, I’ve been away for a long time, if I were here, this wouldn’t happen, EVER”

You wanted to hug him, but he sweated the deal. He kissed you in one cheek, then in the other one, you were smiling when he finally kissed you in your forehead, and you both were closing the eyes, a very special minute passed.

You heared steps geting into the room, you openned the eyes and you saw Kwangmin and Sul Li stood near the door. Then, Minho wanted to kiss you but he saw your face staring at the door, so he turned around to see who you were staring at.  

Kwangmin was wearing dark glasses, but anyway you saw his astonished face looking at Minho kissing your forehead in good spirits. That was over his head, for him there is no need to say that Minho was your boyfriend.

“Oppa Minho you finally arrived, we wanted to come all together but you went here first, you couldn’t wait to see ‘Sanchi’ right??“ ;) :D

“Sul Li. . . YOU KNOW HIM??? How come!!” :O

“I have answeared one or two of his call to your cell phone, and I’ve read some of his e-mails, it’s not a big deal, we live together remember???” ;) “Sanchi I would like to stay here to take you to our home but, I will stay just for a while then I have to take my flight to Japan” she was hugging you while saying that.

It was impossible to change Sul Li’s mind about the auddition. Minho smiled both Kwangmin and Sul Li while they were sitting in the chairs next to the bed: “Annyeong” :D That was the only thing that he said to Kwangmin, after that it seems that everybody else in the room dissapeared for him.

 You could remeber the scene before Sul Li leaved the room. THAT surely was an awkward moment, you had to put up with it, Minho was just paying attention to you, Kwangmin had to put up with it too ‘cause he was staring at Minho, wondering if he is your beloved boyfriend, while Sul Li was staring at him, trying to read his mind.

Minho was with his hands over yours when the security came and shoted the doors: “We have problems sir, the paparazzis came here!! They are at the front door, we need to leave now; otherwise they will come here to find out who is the girl you come to visit”.

Minho jumped: “So that means that I´ll be the distraction chillax everyone´ ;) then he looked at Kwangmin: “hey! You will take her to the Girl’s bedrooms by taking the stairs at the back of the hospital, can you do that for me??.  

Kwangmin bowed and took your things out of the room, you quickly got dressed in the bathroom, when you came out, Kwangmin was waiting for you outside the room, you asked for Minho, but he allready leaved to talk to the press at the front door.

[At Girls bedrooms]

(That night)

 He was walking around the room, browsing everything, then he leaned closer to you, he was doing Aegyo to make you laugh. You were laughing, everything was all right up to that moment, a silent moment passed, you moved your head to look at him, he was about to kiss you again, but right away  you put your fingers over his lips to stop him.

He started to blush ‘cause he didn’t expected that reaction, he just took your hand and kissed it: “Don’t worry, I’ll never give up” and just like that he leaved the room.

While you were placing your things into your closet again you regretted doing that *** It was just my reaction and he must be holding a grudge against me. Kwangmin forgive me!!*** O_o

When you looked down you noticed a huge box under the last cabinet of the closet: “ what is this?? I’ve never seen this box before, it must be Sul Li’s stuff” :P

Sara placed the box over the bed, she slowly openned it and she was amazed by the things inside.

After a while she was siting on the floor at the corner of the bed, holding his teddy bear crying after reading all the letters: “I’m the worst friend ever!!! I’ve lost my head by doing those stupid things with him,  she still loves him, he is her ex boyfriend and I’m the one he likes, I won´t talk to him anymore, I just realized that I was hurting my best friend, Kwangmin i need to cut it out now”