I LOVE YOU TOO

*** Sara Sarangue ***

[At Girls’ bedrooms]

(Morning)

He hugged you when he entered, he brought all the things to cook at home with you, You were happy to see him again, he will take care of you just as always, Minho was more than your friend he was your Boy-friend. ;)

He was wearing a chef hat, with his stylish clothes to match ;)  he was with you at the kitchen, he was playing with the food bothering you, he was ussing a fry-pan as a shield, you were with a pot on your head, he stopped playing when he saw Youngmin getting into the kitchen.

He smiled at you: “Arasseo Sara” A surprised look at Minho, who was in front of you, he bowed: “I’ll like to introduce myself. I’m Jo Youngmin, it’s a pleasure to meet you”.

Minho laughed a little bit: “Hey! You arrived, Annyeong Youngmin, forget about the formal stuff” he shaked his hand outgoing way,

** That hurt a little bit** “And again sorry for being late, I didn’t me---“

Minho interrupted: “No forget, I know that stuff, I am an idol too, remember???”

Youngmin took a breath: “Yeap, so I will look for the rest of the groceries” he went to the other room.

Minho: “This guy died his hair, he was different yesterday” XD

“You are so funny XD he is another guy, they are twins”

“But he is your boyfriend right??”

You openned your eyes: “Wha-wha-what??”

“Yes he is your boyfriend I know ;) . . . I’M YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! That’s what they say, dont’ they?” XD

He stared at your odd face, then he noticed: “Wait a minute, I was just joking but it seems like you have feelings for him”

You wanted to laugh to avoid the conversation, suddenly Youngmin came into the kitchen with a DELANTAL and a chef hat: “ Ok I’m ready, let’s cook” aegyo

You worked as a team to cook all the food, you were finally ready to start eating, you were placing the food, you could saw, Minho and Youngmin laughing at the table, it was a really good thing to see ;)

       

While you were eating at the table: “. . . so Minho you will go to my exposition, won’t you??” he was sad: “I’m so sorry, I really wanted to go, but . . . I have a fan meeting with SHINee, so I won’t have the change, in fact I came here with you, avoiding some works, but I won’t have more time these days”.

“So you will leave me alone again” your were sad with your head down, Youngmin and Minho saw you, and then, they both hugged you: “Don’t cry, You will always count with us” :D :D aegyo

You were between two handsome boys, imposible to be sad ;)

(Evening)

 

 You decided to go to singing classes again, it remainds you Sul Li, so why not, besides you don’t have anything else to do at night.

It was good to see the guys working at the last two days of singing classes, you were happy learning how to sing, you don’t know much, but at least it’s a beggining ;)

At the end of the classes, your cell phone rang /-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/, it was Kwangmin, you waited a while but it was inevitable to answer: “Hi Kwangmin?” “Annyeong Sara, can I walk you home??” “But where are you, you dont’ know where I am” “Actually, I’m behind you”

You turned around, and there he was: “So the credits must be very important, Sul Li is not at the classes” ^_^

You wanted to avoid the conversation, so you looked the other way, you saw someone at the main door, your heart jumped when you realized that the boy over there was Youngmin, you wanted to talk to him; so you run to meet him.

He turned left his head, he saw you, but something was different with him, he was mad and hard to talk, he practicaly ignored you.

“Hey! Youngmin! I wanted to give you your gloves back, remember them? You leaned me them that night” That was your excuse to talk to him

He stood there, he turned around: “Stop following me!! I don’t want to talk to you anymore; I was just playing with you! Don’t you understand?? You are so naive Sara, leave me alone!” he cotinued walking and quickly got into the car.

You could feel your heart bleeding inside, this feeling was totally new to you, you felt yourself far away from there: ** what just happened??? He was my close friend this morning and now?? I´m just his toy**

Kwangmin has looked at everything too, he was stood far behind from you, he quickly walked near to you: “So . . . it was my twin all the time, you like him, I’m an idiot!!” he almost run to the front part of the car and leaved too.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

That was a silent moment when you seem that no one will look at you ‘cause you are as simple as paper and you don’t want to see anybody, just going home to rest, to take a breath and forget about everything. In those moments, and as nobody expected you meet the real love. 

You were walking home alone, you could feel your heart broken, love hurts when the guy you like talked to you that way, you were like a zombie walking by Seoul streets, and you were wondering if what he said was truth.

After a while, you arrived home, from the distance you could see someone at your main door.

He was sitting on the stairs of your door. His words repeting over and over in your head drove you crazy, so you ignored him too.

He stood up and leaned to the wall: “Hey, I wanted to apologize, i shouldn’t say that in front of your classmates”

He was so distant, with the hands in his jacket looking at the sky: “And . . . my last question . . . Have you already chose your twin??”

You were pissed off by his question, you wanted to close the door in his face but at the same time you thought that if you let him go now, you will lose him forever.

You couldn’t find your words, you wanted to deny the Kwangmin stuff, you didn’t know where to start and he talked again: “You don’t answer my question again, so that’s a YES for me Bye” he turned around to leave

You couldn’t stand watching him leaving, not again, so you quckly hugged him from behind.

He was shocked by what you did; it was the first time he saw you doing things like that.

After a silence minute, he talked: “You are hard to know Sara Ferrel, you don’t know who you will choose, you have Minho, Kwangmin and me. . .”

“Youngmin I’ve already made my decition”

“ . . . Sara, it’s just that . . . I love you”

“I love you too”

He listened to your words; he turned around and linked his arms around your waist. He leaned closer to you, and kissed you.

First it was just an inocent kiss, then you were making out with him, you linked your arms around Youngmin’s neck. It started to rain, but you both continued; this moment will never end.