I’LL FIND YOU

*** Sara Sarangue ***

An empty room at the Starship company, he was there thinking about what’s next in his life, in silence wondering if he will ever find the right girl, the one, the only one for him.

He was looking himself at the mirror, sat on a colorful sofa chair, with fashion clothes and an “always perfect” hairstyle wondering if he being an idol would affect a formal relationship with a girl.

He could imagine her, he was dreaming about her, although he was tired because of the previous choreo-practice, he smiled.

After a moment

The door opened, someone came in, stood in front of him, and moved his arm:

Hey, were you sleeping?? Wake up, It’s late we gotta go! It was Minwoo.

Boyfriend were on vacation, celebrating the Janus album, everyone was there Minwo, HyunSeong, Donghyun,  Jeongmin  and of course the Jo twins.

They arrived at a famous restaurant in Seoul; they were in a huge private space there, all of them.

They were eating their favorite meals, the manager said that they could ask for anything ‘cause they worked hard in this album, cheered with wine, they were laughing and having a good time.

Kwangmin left the table; he was going to the restrooms, in the hall he saw a girl walking straight to him.

She was a girl wearing a beautiful navy blue dress, very elegant, straight hair to match.

He tough it was a fan, he tried to be nice and smiled to her but the girl was really mad walking with the head down, Kwangmin just stood there waiting; the girl completely ignored him and almost pushed him away.

Kwangmin was shocked, it was the first time anyone do that to him. After that, he just went to the restrooms and tried to forget about that “incident”

Meanwhile at the main room, Youngmin was watching TV news about a foreign business man that was now associated to an international Korean company. The others ignored that, but Youngmin was surprised ‘cause that company were having an exclusive dinner at the same restaurant they were.

He changed the channel, Kwangmin was behind him and they played with the remote, it was funny ^^

Hours later Donghyun said that it was time to leave.  Everyone went to the car.

 Youngmin forgot his jacket, so he took the elevator back to the room, a girl was there, he looked at her, she was like a ghost looking to anywhere, after a moment he was concerned since the girl was crying:

“Hey, are u all right??? Can I help you with something or. . . “

She interrupted, “I don’t know you so leave me alone”

She was in her floor so almost run out of the elevator.

Youngmin said to himself: **well I tried . . . but . . . emmm never mind I guess** :P