Neomu saranghaeyo

Love at first sigh

Preview:

"maybe he is gone." Seohyun though. And she walk to windows again. She didn't saw him at there.

But there was a figure fell on the ground. "Omo! Oppa!" Seohyun panickly said and run to downstair.


Seohyun Took an umbrella and run out the gate, she found Baekhyun fell down on the ground.

"Omo!" Seohyun got shocked. She throw the Umbrella and run toward Baekhyun.

"Oppa! Wake up!" Seohyun said and shake his body. But he didn't slightest move.

"Oppa!~" Seohyun said again and now she was crying. She tried to lift him up, but it's to heavy for her.

"Ahjusshi! Please help me!" She call her chauffeur for a helped. "Ne Ms. Seo." The chauffeur said and run toward her.

"Please lift him into the house." Seohyun said. "Okay Ms." He said and lift Baekhyun.

 

The chauffeur put down Baekhyun on Seohyun's bed as Seohyun's order. Then he help him change his clothes.

Because his clothes was wet. "Thanks Ahjusshi." Seohyun said and bow to him. "Ne Ms.Seo." The chauffeur said and walk out

the room. Seohyun walk to the bed and sit down beside Baekhyun. "Oppa, wake up please." Seohyun said and her tears

rolled down. "I'm sorry Oppa, because of me you become like this. I forgive you Oppa." Seohyun said again and now her tear

fell down like rain. "I forgive you.... I'm sorry Oppa." She said and put her face on Baekhyun's chest.

"Jinjja?" Suddenly a weak voice heard. "Oppa! Finaly you wake up."  Seohun said and hug him thightly.

"I'm sorry Oppa." Seohyun said while keep hugging him. "No Hyunnie, Oppa that should apologize to you" baekhyun said.

and they loose the hugged. "Hyunnie, Oppa and Yuri is nothing. Please trust me." Bakhyun said.

"Oppa I know, I'll trust you." Seohyun said. "Oppa, are you okay now?" Seohyun ask worriedly and touch her forehead.

"It's still hot, I'll get you some medicine." Seohyun said and walk away, Suddenly Baekhyun pull her hand and Seohyun

fall on top of him. Their face just one inch distance. They looked at each other deeply.

And their lips touch each other. "Hyunnie, neomu Saranghaeyo." Baekhyun said, "Nado Saranghae." Seohyun said.

They continue with another passionately kiss. "Omo!" her maid said. They both was shocked suddenly awkward stand up.

"what's matter?" Seohyun ask. "I just want to ask do you want to eat anything? but it's okay. You two can continue." The maid.

said and she walk out the room and close the door. Seohyun blushed and look down.

"Are you blushing?" Baekhyun teasing her and laugh. "Yah! Oppa." Seohyun said and slapped his shoulder softly.

"hahahha, mianhae Hyunnie." Baekhyun said and her hair.

 

"Hyun-ah." Baekhyun said and hold her hand. "I promise you, I'll love you forever and won't let anyone hurt you." Baekhyun

said with serious tone. "O..oppa." Seohyun said and her eyes become teary again. She hug him.

"Why are you cry, chagiya?" Baekhyun said and hug her back. "I love you too, Oppa." Seohyun said.

They loose the hug and Baekhyun kissed her forehead.

 

 


 

Finally It's the last chapter, sorry for the bored end. :D

jeongmal gomawoyo readers :D

And Please support my another story

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/350158/new-school-new-enemies-new-lovers-haesica-seohyun-sifany-taetuk-kyungsoo-seoexo-kyungseo

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/272855/destinated-to-love-you-romance-seohyun-sehun-baekhyun-seohun-baekseo-seoexo