Seohyunnie~

Love at first sigh

As usual. Seohyun arrived her home at 4 p.m .

"Ms.Seo, Have you been eaten?" her maid ask. "Oh, I'm already eat." Seohyun said.

"Okay Ms." The maid said and walk away. Seohyun walk upstairs to her room.

She put down her thing and take a bath. after that, she layed down on her bed.

Suddenly her phone rang.

"umkyeojin maeumi jakku saeyeonaga
sumkyeobogo kamchwodo modu heulleonaga ..."

She quickly grabbed her phone and opened the message.

"Seohyun-sshi, Thanks for today. I'm glad to know you^^." It's Baekhyun text.

"Ne, Cheonmaneyo. And don't be so formal call me 'sshi', ahrasso?^^" Seohyun replied.

"Okay, Seohyunnie~" Baekhyun text back.

 

After they texted message, It's about 7p.m so Seohyun walk down for having dinner.

She sit down on the dining table and start eating. "Dinner alone." She though.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Because her maid was busy at kitchen so Seohyun open it by herself.

"Taddaa!! Surprise!" TaeTi's voice.

"Oh, Unnie!" Seohyun said and their hugged each other. "Come in!." Seohyun said.

"Let's go upstairs." Seohyun said. "But you haven't eat yet." taeyeon said.

"It's Okay, I'm already full." Seohyun said and walk to upstairs with her Unnies.

"So, You're alone at home?" Tiffany ask. Seohyun nooded sadly.

"Don't be sad, now! Your Unnies is here accompany you." Taeyeon said.

"Hahaha, Okay." Seohyun said and laughed happily.

"Let's talk about your holiday at Paris." Taeyeon said.

"as I say, It's so..." Seohyun's phone suddenly rang it was a message. "Wait Unnie." Seohyun said and she took out her phone.

A message from Baekhyun "Seohyunnie~"  Seohyun read it a smile happily.

"Look! She smile happily when read the message." Tiffany whisper to Taeyeon.

"Let's stole her phone." Taeyeon suggest. "Okay!" Tiffany said and smirked.

They slowly move closer Seohyun and stole her phone.

"Omo! Unnie, give it back to me." Seohyun panickly said.

They got Seohyun's phone and open the Message.

"AW! So sweet! Seohyunnie~" TaeTi . "Yah, Unnies" Seohyun said. look down and blushed.

"Okay okay, take your phone." Taeyeon give back her phone. Seohyun grabbed it quickly.

 

On the other Hand, "Why she haven't reply?"

So he decided to text her again.

"Seohyunnie, are you sleeping?"

"Mianhae, Baekhyun sshi. no I haven't sleep" Seohyun replied it quickly.

"Oh, sorry if I disturb you, and you too don't be so formal you can also call me 'Oppa' if you don't mind^^" He sent it.

"No, you didn't disturb me^^ Okay Baekhyun Oppa." Seohyun replied it and smile shyly.

 

After that, Seohyun chit and chat happily with TaeTi about her Holliday.

"It's already 10p.m we should go home." Taeyeon said. "Or we'll be get scold" Tiffany add.

"Okay, I'll walk you down." Seohyun said and they're walk out the room and go downstairs.

"See you tommorow Unnie." Seohyun said and waved at them. "See you too, our SeoBaby. Goodnight." TaeTi said in unison.

 

 


 

4th Update. Hope you'll like this. :D