New Student???!!

Love at first sigh

It's 6 a.m in the morning, suddenly 'Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg!!!'

Seohyun's alarm was rang, and she wake up.  she walk to the window and opened it.

she blocked the sunshine with her hand. "What a beautiful day!" She though.

then, she take a bath and wear her usual dress and walk out from her room.

"Good morning Ms. Seo" her maid greet when she walk down.

"Good morning." Seohyun said and give her a smile.

"Your breakfast was already served at there." her maid said and pointed to the dining table.

"Kamsamhamnida" Seohyun politely said and walk toward the dining table.

 

'Seohyun POV'

As usual, I'm alone took my breakfast. because my parent was abroad for their bussiness.

"today go to school! I miss there a lot. It's been a long time I didn't went to school."

Because i just came back from Paris. Of course for Holiday. And today is the first day school after the long holiday.

 

After she ate the breakfast, she was ready to go to school. Her chauffeur was already waiting for her infront of the gate.

"Jaesonghamnida ahjusshi." Seohyun apologized to her chauffeur because for waiting her.

"It's okay Ms.Seo." He said and head into the car.

Seohyun get into the car and her chauffeur start the car.

 

-At School-

"finally I can meet my Unnie! I miss them so much"   Seohyun though.

She walk in to the school and there is many people greeted her.

"Annyeong Seohyun." A boy said. "Annyeong" Seohyun politely replied and bowed.

She was so popular because of her beauty and brain.

"SEOHYUNNIE!!!" Girls voice for somewhere shouted.

Seohyun's heart skip a beat and she trying to find where the sound came from.

"Unnie!!" She shouted back and run toward them, hugged them hardly.

Apparently there are Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Omo! I can't breathe." Taeyeon said.

"Mianhae Unnie." Seohyun said and broke the hugged.

Suddenly, school bell rang. "We will go first, meet us at canteen when resses time." Tifanny said and they're give her a smile.

"Okay. See you Unnie." Seohyun said and waved to them. And they separated their way.

 

Seohyun walk in her class room and put down her school bag on the table and sit down.

Suddenly their teacher walk in their class room and a handsome boy was behind the teacher.

All Girls screamed like crazy when they see a handsome boy. But Seohyun didn't had any respond

because she was focused on her book.

"Silent please!, and attention." Ms.Park said. Seohyun put down her book and pay her attention on Ms.Park.

"Today we have a New student. Let's Introduce yourself Mr.Byun." Ms.Park said.

 

"New Student???!!"

 

 


 

1st Update. Hope you'll like this. :D