He is so Annoyed !

Love at first sigh

"So how about your Holiday?" Taeyeon said.

Seohyun put down her book and talk. "It's fantastic!" Seohyun said extremely.

"Oh, Wait!" Seohyun said and opened her bag take out 2 items.

"This is for you, Present from Paris" Seohyun said and give the gift to them.

"AW!! So sweet! We love you Our SeoBaby." Her unnies said and happily received their gift.

"You're welcome." Seohyun said politely.

"So, can you tell us, who is Baekhyun?" Taeyeon seriously ask again.

"He was a new student." Seohyun said. "Then?" Tiffany add.

"He told me, he didn't know where should he go. and need my help to introduce all the place." Seohyun explain.

Her Unnies nooded. "just now we saw you took out your phone, seem like you two exchange phone number?" Taeyeon ask like interrogated her.

"Hyunnie, we know you so well, you'll never give a boy your number except you interested with him." Tiffany add and giggled.

Seohyun's cheek become red "Aniya! we just friend." Seohyun said.

"Hahahaha, Our Hyunnie finally grow up." Taeyeon . Tiffany nooded in agreement.

 

Suddenly A boy walk toward Seohyun. "Annyeong Seohyun." The boy said.

Seohyun looked away, didn't mind her. "You again!" Seohyun though.

"Kai-sshi, Annyeong." Tiffany said. "Oh, Annyeong sumbaenim" Kai said. Tiffany and Taeyeon was Kai's Sumbaenim at their school.

"Hyunnie, he was greeted at you." Taeyeon said. "Don't be like that." Tiffany said.

Seohyun looked at him and give him a fake smile.

"Kai sshi, can you just leave here? This is girl's place." Seohyun said and looked away.

"Fine." Kai said and walk away.

 

"Hyunnie, you're so jjang!" Taeyeon said and give her thumbs up.

"Hyunnie, you're so lucky, School's most popular student greeted to you." Tiffany said envious.

"He is so Annoyed !" Seohyun said.

"but he seem like interested with you." Taeyeon said.

"But I don't. Unnie he was a women's heartbreaker. I never like this kind of boy." Seohyun said and crossed her arm.

Suddenly the School's bell rang.

"I need to go first Unnie, I have a dance lesson." Seohyun said and packed her thing.

"Okay, see you." Her unnies said and wave at her.

 

When Seohyun on her walk to the class suddenly her phone rang.

She took out her phone from pocket and opened the message.

From : Baekhyun

To : Seohyun

Seohyun sshi, where are you? I think I'm lost now."

Seohyun replied it soon because she was worry about him.

"Where are you now?" 

Baekhyun received it soon, and he looked around there to find a place name. finally he found it.

"There is a room write Science laboratory'."

"Oh, I got it. I'll go there. just waiting me" Seohyun replied and walk to the room.

 

"Seohyun-sshi!" Baekhyun shouted when he saw Seohyun was looking around.

Seohyun heard it and she run toward him. "Finally I find you." Seohyun said and smile.

"Sorry, for troubling you." Baekhyun apologized and bowed 90 degree.

"It's okay." Seohyun said and give her a smile. Again their looked into each others eyes.

Suddenly Seohyun rembembered one thing "Omo! We have a dance lesson!" Seohyun said.

"Jinjja?! Let's go." baekhyun said and held Seohyun's hand run as fast as possible.

 

"Okay Let's start our lesson" Mr.Lee said. Suddenly the door opened.

"Jaesonghamnida Mr.Lee, we late." Seohyun said and their both bowed.

"It's okay, we haven't start yet. And who is that Boy?" Mr.Lee ask.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Byun Baekhyun imnida. I'm a new student." Baekhyun said.

"Okay." Mr Lee said. after that they get in the class room but they forgot their hand still held up.

Mr Lee saw it and "Don't you know the school rules? You can't date at school." told them.

Finally they remember it and quickly remove their hand. and started to get their lesson.

 

 


 

3th Update. Hope you'll like this. :D