Skip a Beat !

Love at first sigh

"New Student ???!!" Seohyun though.

"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you all." the boy said and bowed.

"Okay, Mr.Byun Please take a seat there." Ms.Park said and pointed at a seat beside Seohyun.

"Ne, kamsamhamnida." Baekhyun said and walk toward his seat. when he walked pass Seohyun

Their eyes meet each others suddenly their heart Skip a Beat ! and he bowed a little at her and Seohyun bowed back and smile.

after that, they all pay attention at their lesson. after their all lesson end suddenly school bell rang.

It's resses time. "Okay, It's end. see you all next week." Ms.Park said and get out of the class room.

Baekhyun don't know what should he do because he don't know where should he go.

and then he took a glanced at Seohyun who was packed her things. he nervously greeted her.

"A..annyeonghaseyo." He said. Seohyun look at him and greeted back. "A..annyeong." smile weirdly.

"I'm new here, and I don't know where should I go. can you take me look around this school?" Baekhyun said and he was afraid that she will refused it.

"Okay." Seohyun answered quickly. "So you're my first friend." Baekhyun said. and they both shook hand. look at each others eyes again.

A girl suddenly approach Baekhyun and broke their moments.

"Annyeong, Yuri Imnida." a girl said. She was a queenka at their high school always seduced handsome boy.

"Oh, Baekhyun imnida." he said and fake a smile.

"I think I should go first." Seohyun said and walk out. "Oh. Wait!!" Baekhyun shouted and run but Yuri blocked his way.

"Oppa~." Yuri said with a disgusting voice. "Yah! remove your hand!" Baekhyun said with angry tone.

But Yuri doesn't respond still holding his hand. Baekhyun forcefully remove her hand and run as fast as possible.

Leave Yuri dumbfounded. "Seo Joohyun! You again! I'll never forgive you!" Yuri said with angry tone.

"WAIT!!" He shouted again. Seohyun looked back and waiting him.

"Sorry." Baekhyun said. "Mwo? why are you apologize to me?" Seohyun said confusedly and laughed a little.

Baekhyun blushed with his action and looked down.

"Let's turn around this school,  It's our promise." Seohyun said and smile at him.

"Okay." Baekhyun said and smile happily.

 

They turn around the school and Seohyun was introduced all the place and Baekhyun keep following her.

"and then, this is the canteen." The last place Seohyun introduced. "Have you been eaten?" Seohyun ask.

"no, I haven't" Baekhyun said. "I'll treat you just assume as a friend treat." Seohyun said and smile at him.

"Ok, I'll treat you another time, I promise.' Baekyun said. and they walked in the canteen.

 

On the other hand.

"Where is our SeoBaby?" Tiffany ask.

"I don't know." Taeyeon said and looked away. her eyes landed on a couple.

"Fany-ah, is that Hyunnie?" Taeyeon asked confusedly. "mwo? where?" Tiffany said and looked to there too.

"Of course she is Hyunnie, and who is the boy beside her?" Tiffany confusedy said.

And they decided to call her. "SEOHYUNNIE!!" they shouted.

Seohyun looked at them and she finally remember "Omo! I forget about it!!" Seohyun said and hit her head.

"Wae??" Baekhyun ask confusedly. "Oh, nothing. I forgot about  a meeting with my Unnie." Seohyun explained.

"Oh, you can go there. I'll eat by myself." Baekhyun said and smile at her.

"Jinjja?" Seohyun ask. "yeah, It's okay." Baekhyun said. "See you." Seohyun said and walk away.

"Oh, wait!" Baekhyun suddenly said. Seohyun looked back "Yes?"

"Can I have your number? It's will be more easier to contact you." Baekhyun said.

"Okay." Seohyun said and walk toward him again. took her phone out and exchange their number.

 

"Mianhae Unnie, I forget about our meeting." Seohyun apologized to them.

"It's okay, so who is that boy?" Taeyeon ask with serious tone.

"Did you mean Baekhyun sshi?" Seohyun said.

"So, his name is Baekhyun." Tifanny said. "what is you two relationship?" Tiffany ask.

"W..we just friend." Seohyun panickly said. "Oh, Friend" Her Unnies and looked each other and giggled.

Seohyun keep her head down took out her favourite book and read it, don't say anything.

 


2nd Update. Hope you'll like this. :D