Seo Joo Hyun becomes my Girlfriend!!

Love at first sigh

When Seohyun, Taeyeon and Tiffany about arrived the bathroom, suddenly Coach Kim stopped Seohyun.

"Seohyun sshi." Coach Kim said. Their stop "Yes Coach?" Seohyun ask.

"Help me to put this ball at the ware house" Coach Kim said.

"Oh, ne~" Seohyun said and take the balls. "Thank you" He said and walk away.

They just bowed at him. "We'll accompany you to the ware house." Tiffany said. Taeyeon nooded in agreement.

"It's Okay Unnie, I'll go by myself. You can go to take a bath first." Seohyuin said.

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon ask. "Of course." Seohyun said and give them a smile.

"Okay then." Taeyeon said. and they both continue their way to bathroom.

 

Seohyun make her ways to the ware house. but there is two girls tailing her.

"Let's make some pranks at her." Yuri smirked. "Okay" Yoona said and they smile evily.

Seohyun walk inside the room. It was so dark and messy. She quickly put down the ball and go out.

But when she goona open the door. It's locked. She panickly knocked the door.

wishing someone will hear it. But it's useless.

She fall down to the ground, hugged her leg thightly and cried.

"Omma! Help!" Seohyun said while crying. She was remembered when she was 9 years old.

-FlashBack-

Seohyun went to a Mall with her mother. "Seohyun-ah, Omma go there to buy something, please waiting omma here.

ahrasso?" Her mom said. "Ne Omma." Seohyun said. 

Her mother was busy shopping and almost forgot about Seohyun.

She waited almost half hours and her mom haven't come. "Omma, Where are you? I'm afraid." She said.

So Seohyun walk away trying to find her mom, "Don't abandon me omma." She said almost cry.

She went in a elevator, when the elevator moves suddenly It's broke, and becomes dark. Seohyun didn't know what should

she do. She just crying and keep call her mother. "Omma! Help me!" She said while she cry hardly.

since that incident, she was afraid about dark.

-End of FlashBack-

 

On the other hand, Baekhyun was already take a bath and waiting Seohyun infront of girl's bathroom.

"Oh, Baekhyun sshi." Taeyeon said. "Oh sunbaenim." baekhyun said when he see his sunbae.

"Don't be so formal, you can call us Noona." Tiffany said. "okay." Baekhyun said.

"So you're here waiting for Seohyun?" Taeyeon ask. "N..ne" baekhyun said shyly.

"But, She haven't came back since Coach Kim told her to take the ball to the ware house.' Tiffany add.

"Jinjja?" Baekhyun panickly said. "Where is the ware house, noona?" Baekhyun ask rushly.

"There." Taeyeon said while pointed to the way to go to ware house. "Thanks noona." Baekhyun said and run as fast as

possible. "Oh wait!" Tiffany said. He didn't stopped his way but keep running avoid his noona.

So TaeTi run as fast as possible too.

 

When baekhyun arrived the ware house, he found that the door was hooked by a broom.

He quickly take away the broom and open the door. He found that a figure was sitting hugged her leg thightly

on the ground. and crying keep calling her mom.

He went to her and call her "Seohyunnie" Baekhyun call her. Seohyun didn't answer but she quickly hugged him thightly.

"I...I'm afraid." She said while crying hardly. "Don't be afraid, I'm here."Baekhyun said tried comfort her and hugged her back.

They stayed at there for a while until Seohyun calm down.

"It's feel so comfortable." Seohyun though. "God, please stop the time." Baekhyun though.

After that, they broke their hugged and Baekhyun help her up and went out the ware house.

"Seohyunnie!!" Her Unnies shouted and run toward them.

"Unnie!" Seohyun said and hugged them. "Are you okay baby?" Tiffany ask.

"I'm okay Unnies, sorry for worried about me." Seohyun apologized.

"Let's to take a bath, It's time for Go home." taeyeon said. "Ne, Unnie." Seohyun said and walk away with her unnies.

Leave baekhyun there. "Oh, wait unnie., I have something to say to Baekhyun sshi." Seohyun said "Okay don't take to long."

Her unnies said and walk away. "Okay" She said and run toward Baekhyun.

"Neomu neomu kamsahaeyeo." Seohyun said. "Anything for you." Baekhyun said.

Seohyun got blushed and looked down. "Oh, sorry for today." Baekhyun said.

"Sorry for what?" Seohyun said. "I know you avoid me because of Yuri, please believe me we're nothing." Baekhyun said.

Seohyun smile at him "I didn't avoid you." She tried to denied. "don't denied it." Baekhyun said and smirked.

He move closer to her and whispered at her ears. "I know you Jealous." Baekhyun said and smile a little.

"Mwo? Who say I'm jealous? I'm not." Seohyun said. her face becomes red like a tomato.

Baekhyun stopped teasing her and becomes serious. He took her hand and look deeply at her.

"Seohyunnie.." He said. "Yes?" Seohyun ask. "Actually, I'm already falling in love with you since our first meet." He nervous

said. "Do..do you want to be my girlfriend?" Baekhyun Confess.

Seohyun's eyes becomes teary of course tears of joy. Seohyun nooded "Okay." She said.

Baekhyun happily hug her with bridal style and turn around and squealled.

"Seo Joo Hyun becomes my Girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted happily.

"Ahhhhh!! You make me feel so dizzy" Seohyun said and laughed. He stopped his action and put down Seohyun.

Still hold her hand, "Thank you." Baekhyun said. And they kiss passionately.

 

 


 

6th Update. Hope you'll like this. :D You can Also Comment give me some criticize :D