That Bastard!

Love at first sigh

Tomorrow morning, Seohyun and Baekhyun hand in hand walk to the class.

everyone eyes landed on them. feel so envy.

"Oppa, why everybody looking at us?" Seohyun whispered to Baekhyun while walking.

"They're Jealous, kekeke" Baekhyun said and laugh. "Oh..." Seohyun said and smile a little.

They went to their seat, put down their things and start chatting.

"Oppa, I brought breakfast for you." Seohyun said and took out a box of breakfast.

"You're so sweet, thank you Hyunnie." Baekhyun said.

"Cheonmaneyo." Seohyun said. They eat the breakfast together.

Suddenly Sooyoung and Kris came along them. "Aw, You are so sweet!" Sooyoung Said and giggled.

"Oh, Annyeong Sooyoung." Seohyun said. "Wanna join?" Baekhyun ask them.

"No, thanks we don't want to be goosebump." Kris said. "Yah!" Seohyun said jokely.

Sooyoung and Kris walk away to their seat. "They look so cute together." Seohyun said and smile.

"We looks more cute then them." Baekhyun said and laughed. Seohyun laughed too.

And they continue eating their breakfast. Yuri comes along with Yoona ad she saw the scene infront of her.

She was getting furious "What the ..." Yuri said and walk toward them.

"Baek Oppa, Annyeong." Yuri greeted him with a y voice. "Annyeong" Baekhyun said and quickly look away.

Seohyun besides Baekhyun just silent and looked away. "Seohyun sshi, can you just go away? I have something to say to

Baek oppa." Yuri said while looked at Seohyun cynical. "Sorry, I can't go. Because this is my seat!" Seohyun said and looked

back her. "You.." Yuri wanna said something suddenly have been cut by Baekhyun "Sorry Yuri sshi, but I have nothing to say

to you." BAekhyun quickly said. "Fine" Yuri said and she walked away with Yoona.

"She is so annoyed." Baekhyun whispered to Seohyun. "Oppa, I know it." Seohyun said and laughed.

 

It's resses time

"Oppa, I want to go to Cafe with Unnies, wanna join us?" Seohyun offered.

"Okay but I'll be there later, Ms.Park just call me." Baekhyun said. "Okay." Seohyun said.

"See you." Baekhyun said and move closer to her and kiss her forehead. Seohyun blushed.

 

-Cafetaria-

"Annyeong Our Seobaby." Tiffany greeted.

"Annyeong Unnie, sorry I'm late." Seohyun apologized. "It's OKay." Tiffany said.

"You looks so happy today." Taeyeon said. "Jinjja?" Seohyun said and smile happily.

"Unnie, I have something to say to you." Seohyun said and her face becomes red.

"Go on." Taeyeon said while eat the cake.

"W..we are together." Seohyun said and blushed more. "Who?" Tiffany ask curiously.

"B..Baekhyun Oppa." Seohyun said and smile. Taeyeon almost choked when she heard it.

"Jinjja??" Tiffany said disbelieve. "When?" Taeyeon ask.

"when he save me from the ware house, he was confessed to me." Seohyun explain.

"Aw! I'm jealous. we are you Unnie. and you're the first got boyfriend." Tiffany said envily.

Seohyun just smile and took a sip of her juice. "So, where is Baekhyun sshi?" Taeyeon ask.

"he was at office, Ms. Park call him." Seohyun said. "Oh." Taeyeon said and looked away. Her eyes caught a figure.

"Is that Baekhyun sshi?" Taeyeon said while looking them. Tiffany and Seohyun quickly looked back.

"Yes he is, but who is the girl beside him?" Tiffany add. "S..she is Yuri." Seohyun said and still looking at them.

"Why they are together?" Tiffany said. The stopped looked at them. Seohyun just looked down and her eyes becomes teary.

"That Bastard!" Taeyeon said. "Hyunnie, don't cry." Tiffany said while comforted her.

 

 

 


 

7th  Update. Hope you'll like this. :D

I realy really need your comment and subscribe. :(