3

One More Try

 

 
 
 
 
 
"L oppa~~~" She cuddled a little more closer to him.
"Myungsoo oppa.. L ... come on... L oppa.. Wake up~~~" She shook him a little and he stirred.
"Ngghhh.." He groaned and turned to his other side. Making his back face Nana.
Nana pouted and hugged his waist. She leaned her chin on his shoulder and tried to wake him up again.
"L oppa come on. You'll be late again in your class! I don't want you to nag at me again for not waking you up early!" She shook him again a little.
 
And that's when Myungsoo turned his body again to face her, now with his eyes open.
He blinked and pushed her bangs to the side and slightly glared at her. "Wait. What did you just call me again?"
She chuckled and poked his nose. "L!"
"Aish!" He hovered over her and began tickling her. "Who told you you can call me that name too?"
 
She kept on laughing and had a hard time answering him. "Well. HAHAHAHAH.. Myungsoo!!!... HAHAHAHHA ST---OP"
He stopped ticking her and leaned a little closer to her face. "Now kiss me so that I can forgive you!"
She scoffed and kissed his cheek. He looked at her with a not-satisfied look.
"What? Morning breath stinks!" She gagged and pushed him off her. She giggled as she stretched her arm to the almost-falling on the bed Myungsoo.
Both of them chuckled and Myungsoo stood up, stretching his arms from side to side.
 
Nana followed Myungsoo to the bathroom with towels on her hands.
Myungsoo entered the bathroom and before he closed the door, he took the towels on her hands.
"Go hurry up with your morning routines okay?" She told him as she handed the towels to him.
He smirked and took her hands as he took the towels from her. "Why don't we shower together?"
She rolled her eyes and pushed his head using her pointing finger. "Not now oppa. Now hurry up!"
She pushed him inside and closed the door before he could pull her inside.
She chuckled as she heard him mutter curses inside the bathroom. "I can hear you L!"
"YAH! Stop calling me that name!!!" He yelled from the inside.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV:
L. L. L.
My girl keeps on teasing me with that name again!
Did you know how I got that nickname? It's because of my ing classmates here in Japan.
They said I am similar with that character from Death Note, L.
So from the moment they told me that, they started calling me L.
And when Nana found it out, she also started calling me L. Damn. Hate it. 
But Nana's just calling me L to tease me, you know. Teasing is being sweet.
 
So okay, speaking of Japan.
Me and Nana were living together in an apartment here in Japan.
Since after Highschool graduation, the two of us decided to study here in Japan since both of us dreamt of this place.
And good thing our parents had agreed to our decision.
 
And ta-da!!! Two years had already passed since we lived here and we already kinda adapted japanese.
I, kinda, know now how to speak Japanese. That's an achievement isn't it?
I'm proud of myself with that you know. Hehe
 
Oh so.. I'm taking up Business Management here in Japan while Nana's taking Tourism management.
That course suits her. She's tall, pretty and smart too.
I... I am proud of her. Well why? Because everytime I picked her up from her room, everyone would be like "WOW."
 
The boys envy me because she is mine.
The girls envy her because I am hers.
Why? Because the two of us got looks. That's one of the reasons why they envy us.
 
Sigh. But I don't even want those people to envy us because both of us were good looking.
I want them to envy us because we're sweet, or we're a cute couple, something like that...
Something like I had when I was in highschool....
People envying my relationship with... with... her.
 
It has been a long time since I thought of her.
I wonder how is she doing now?
I still felt so much guilty about what I did with her. Or should I say, what we did with her.
I.. We betrayed her.
Sigh. I hope she already forgave us. Well is that possible?
 
 
 
 
"Hmm oppa! Come sit now! Let's eat!" Nana pushed me on one of the chairs as soon as I got out of the room.
I guess thinking so much will make me not notice that I already finished taking a bath and put on my clothes right?
"Make sure this is delicious." I teased and I can feel her pouting.
She sat down in front of me and I looked up at her. I chuckled and pinched her cheek.
"I was just kidding come on! I knew you were a good cook!" I complimented and that beautiful smile was now planted on her face.
Just a little sweet-talk would really make Nana smile uh?
 
Unlike her, who wasn't easily falling for my sweet-talks. Aish! Not again.
Why am I suddenly thinking of her?
 
 
"Oppa. It's December 21 today! Have you heard about the end of the world? That's so funny!" Nana started blabbering things and when I heard the date, that hit me.
It should be our 4th anniversary if we're still in that relationship.
So... that's why. Sigh.
It's always been like this since we started our relationship on December 21. It's like my mind's automatic that I'll thought of her when it's December 21.
And up until now, it's like that.
I'm not missing her right? I'm happy with Nana now.
I chose Nana over her. So, Nana should be the one on my mind right now even though she's just in front of me. Right?
 
"Oppa are you listening?"
I looked up and saw her head tilted to the side.
I shook my head with a forced smile. "Sorry. I think I'm still sleepy."
She giggled and poked my nose again. "Oh come on oppa! Stop being a sleepy head!"
I just chuckled and continued eating.
If it was her, she's probably nagging at me right now at how sleepy headed am I.
 
 
 
 
AISH. NOT REALLY AGAIN.
 

 

yey! 25 subs!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
But i hope you guys to put comments too!
it'll help me get inspired TT

hihihihi

and okay, for the 4th chapter it'll be Nana's POV by the end of the chapter.

And at the 5th chapter to the next next next chapters, it'll be the start.

HAHA