7

One More Try

 

 

 

 

 

 

Byunghun sighed as the burial for his dad just ended.
He told his mom to go home first since she looks really messed up from crying too much.
And on behalf of his mom, he thanked everyone who were one by one going home.
And good thing, Jiyeon was beside him to support him.
 
"Aren't you tired Byunghun?" Jiyeon asked worriedly as just another relative just said goodbye to him.
Byunghun nodded tiredly. Eyebags were so obvious on his face already.
She pouted and squished his shoulders. "Cheer up Byunghun okay?"
He nodded again and forced a smile. "Thanks Jiyeon."
She smiled and nodded. "I'll just get you a drink to lighten you up."
 
 
 
 
"Aish Kim Myungsoo. You're still that sleepyhead since you were born! We're so late already!"
His mom keeps on nagging while they were on their way to where the burial was held.
Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and scratched his ears. While his dad just sighed while driving.
"I didn't even saw my cousin's burial! Aish." His mom covered her face with her palms and groaned loudly.
"What a dramatic mom.." Myungsoo muttered as he looked outside the window.
I wonder how's L.Joe now? And his mom? I haven't seen them since I was 2ndyear High School.
 
 
 
 
Soon, the Kim family arrived at where the burial happened.
Myungsoo's mom and dad first went out of the car, followed by their son.
They went straight inside and bowed to everyone.
Myungsoo immediately noticed Byunghun and came up to him, leaving his mom and dad who went first to greet some of his mom's relatives.
 
"L.Joe!" Myungsoo greeted and Byunghun looked up, blinking.
Byunghun tilted his head to the side and squinted his eyes to remember who just called him. "M-Myungsoo?"
Myungsoo nodded with a smile and chuckled. "Long time no see dude!"
"Myungsoo! Dude! What's up?" Byunghun forced a smile but failed and Myungsoo did noticed that.
Myungsoo smirked and slung his arm around Byunghun's. "Dude! Do not force yourself to smile! I know you've been crying since the news came!"
He ruffled Byunghun's hair and Byunghun slapped his hand. He escaped from his grip and fixed his hair.
"Shut up. I'm not a cry baby." He muttered as he fixed his hair.
 
Myungsoo chuckled and pointed at his hair. "You're now blonde uh? What came up in your mind to dye your hair in blonde?"
Byunghun scoffed and rolled his hair. "It suits me well Myungsoo. And shut up will you? You're making a noise."
Myungsoo just smirked, ignoring his orders. "How about a girlfriend? Do you have a girlfriend now?"
"Psh." Byunghun rolled his eyes again. "I'm not yet ready. How about you? I've heard you've broken up with your first girlfriend when you're in Highschool?"
"Uh-huh.. Did mom told that to your mom?" Myungsoo furrowed his brows and Byunghun just shrugged with a forced smile again.
"Aish. Too talkative" Myungsoo muttered as he tapped his chin.
"You are the talkative one Myungsoo." Byunghun muttered loudly for him to hear it.
 
 
"Byunghun! I got the drink for you." Suddenly, someone tapped Byunghun and he turned around to face who was it.
He softly smiled and took the glass of water. "Thanks Jiyeon."
She smiled and blinked as he noticed someone's presence behind him.
But he's not just someone.
Her eyebrows narrowed when that person behind Byunghun turned and the two of them met eyes.
 
Myungsoo's eyes widened when he met eyes with her.
Is this real? He just saw her the other day and now, she was in front of him.
"J-Jiyeon.." He muttered, almost a whisper.
She gulped and looked Byunghun, who now looks so confused.
"Byunghun... I.. I'll just go out for some fresh air. Call me if you need me." Her voice was trembling.
After that, she quickly went out to leave the two boys.
 
Byunghun who watched Jiyeon who just left the scene then turned to look at Myungsoo who was also looking where she left.
He tapped Myungsoo and Myungsoo was startled and looked at Byunghun.
"What just happened?" Byunghun asked confusedly. It seems like the atmosphere awhile ago became tensed.
Myungsoo gulped and asked, "You know Jiyeon?"
"Wait.. You know Jiyeon?" Byunghun ignored his question but asked the same.
And it seems like Myungsoo didn't noticed it and just answered, "She is... She is my first girlfriend. My exgirlfriend now."
 

 

mehehehe sorry for the sudden meet ups of the two leads hihihihi

and. sorry if it was during the burial. kekeke

and sorry for updating so late! i hope you are enjoying my fic!

new readers! please subscribe

and please write comments! hehehe THANK YOU!