9

One More Try

 

 

 

tumblr_mdfmoeuty91qb21tfo1_250.giftumblr_mdfmoeuty91qb21tfo4_250.gif

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon nervously looked to her side and looked up at the owner of the black umbrella that was shielding them from the rain although they are still in the area where there is a roof.
She then saw him just looking straight with a smirk.
She squinted her eyes and gulped. How did he.. Why did he suddenly popped out of nowhere?
He then looked down at her and they met eyes, making her heart again skipped a beat. "I know you DinoJi. So don't even think about running under the rain. Or else you'll get sick."
He firmly said.
 
She scoffed and looked away. "Why would you even care?"
He blinked and asked innocently, "Can't I?"
She looked up at him again with a glare. "You can't and do not ever call me that nickname again."
She then started walking under the rain. She started getting drained by the rain but she didn't care.
 
"Aish." Myungsoo watched her getting wet by the rain and bit his lip. "This stubborn girl."
He then ran to catch her and pushed the umbrella above her. He made his pace be synchronized with her so that the two of them will be shielded by his newly bought umbrella.
"Aish. Please walk slowly DinoJi." He complained as he started shielding his hair using his palm because he was already getting wet on his other side.
She made a face and still made her pace faster.
And that's when he held her on her shoulder.
That made her stopped as she felt her heart almost exploding by his sudden touch.
 
"Jiyeon. Will you walk slowly? It's not like I'm going to eat you or hold-up you. I just want to make sure you're not drained. I'll.. I'll just walk you to the waiting shed."
He pantingly said, still his hand on her shoulder.
She sniffed quietly and wiped her nose by the back of her hand and looked at him. "I don't even need your help. And who do you think are you?"
He was suddenly taken aback by her coldness but still, he followed her with his umbrella above the two of them.
"I know you know me. If you are stubborn, then so do I." He firmly said and struggled as he tried to walk on the same pace as hers.
She just let out a loud sigh and just let him followed her. Why is this suddenly happening? She thought.
 
 
Soon, they arrived in the waiting shed where there is a roof for them to be shielded by the rain.
Myungsoo sat on the bench and wiped his shoulders. "Now I'm wet."
Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she just stood up there, waiting for the bus. 
He looked up and saw her standing. "DinoJi. Aren't you tired? You should sit first. It says the bus will be coming in 30minutes."
He pointed to a led that was placed above the waiting shed. She looked up and he was right but she won't give up so she still stood there, being the stubborn she was.
He just sighed and shrugged. "Fine. Make yourself tired."
She made a face and gritted on her teeth. Please Bus. Come as soon as possible.
"Aish.. Really stubborn as ever.." He muttered under his breath as he watched her there stood up.
 
Soon, the bus came and Jiyeon left Myungsoo without even saying goodbye.
She went inside the bus and hoped the door would close as soon as possible before he could follow.
Myungsoo, who was busy playing Temple Run on his phone, suddenly felt the bus came but he was too late.
When he stood up, the door closed and he saw Jiyeon already sitting down near the window.
He sighed and just watched the bus go away. "I just wanted to know how is she already...Aish! Why did this happened too fast? And this wasn't in my plan for this 1 week vacation!"
He sighed again and sat down on the bench again. "And I sounded so pesky. Aish!"
 
 
 
 
As soon as Jiyeon got home, she ran inside her house wet.
"Jiyeon-ah.. Why did you let yourself get wet?" Her mom quickly took a towel and gave it to Jiyeon.
"Thanks mom." She took the towel and handed her the bag of groceries. "Here's all what you need for our dinner."
She then handed the bag of groceries to her mom and went up to her room.
She locked herself and changed into a more comfortable clothes.
After that, she slammed her body on her bed. Looking up at the ceiling.
 
Happenings from a while ago kept on replaying on her mind right now and she shook her head.
"Why is he suddenly popping out? Why is he so annoying a while ago? Why is he even here?"
She asked no one.
She sighed and rolled over. Now, she was facing her pillow.
 
 
"And why would my heart skipped a beat when I know I don't love him anymore?"

 

Another update before the class would start again! =_=

My class will start again tomorrow! January 3! How about yours?

=__________=

I don't want to go to school yet! hihihi