11

One More Try

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I like Jiyeon?"
Byunghun who was now lying on his bed, staring up at his room's ceiling, asked himself.
"Well I like her because she is my friend. But like... as in like?"
He blinked and sighed. "I've never thought about my feelings for Jiyeon. All I know is I'm happy when I'm with her and my heart would always beat so fast especially when she smiles and it felt so right."
He let out another sigh and took out his phone. He went to his gallery and looked at his collection of stolen shots of Jiyeon.
He scanned it and little did he know that his smile was going up and up and up, almost reaching his ears.
 
And when he realized his wide smile, he stopped scanning and knocked on his head. "Aish. I probably looked like crazy right now."
Suddenly, his phone beeped and his heart almost jumped.
He opened the new message and saw that it was from Myungsoo.
His brows immediately met when he read his message.
 
L.joe dude! Can I get Jiyeon's number? - Myungsoo.
 
"What's up with Myungsoo's mind now?" He rolled his eyes and quickly typed his reply.
 
No. And why do you want to get it? - Byunghun.
 
In just a blinked of an eye, Myungsoo had sent a reply.
 
I just want to chat with her. I'll be going back to Japan soon and I need to know how is she. So come on Lover boy, give me her number -Myungsoo.
 
"W-What?!" Byunghun's eyes turned large when he read the word 'lover boy'. "LOVER BOY?"
 
Damn you. I'm not a lover boy and go kneel down on me first before I give you her number. - Byunghun.
 
Psh. Come on. I know you like her. I can see and feel it. And stop being a selfish boy L.Joe. You do know I have a girlfriend right now. I won't steal Jiyeon from you. -Myungsoo.
 
Byunghun then rolled his eyes. He didn't mean to be selfish but honestly, he thought that if he gave her number to Myungsoo, there'll be a possibility that Myungsoo and Jiyeon will be together again. And he doesn't like the sound of it.
"But Myungsoo's right. He has a girlfriend right now. But why does he need to know if Jiyeon was okay?" His brows suddenly narrowed again and typed his quick fast reply.
 
You're right. You do have a girlfriend now but why do you need to know if Jiyeon's okay? So now go back to Japan and bye bye. - Byunghun.
 
 
On the other hand, Myungsoo rolled from his bed. He was too annoyed right now.
"Why can't L.Joe just give me her number?! I just want to have a little chat with Jiyeon! Aish!" He scratched his head annoyingly and typed a quick reply for Byunghun.
Now, he tried dialling Byunghun(because L.Joe didn't reply from his last message) so that he can talk to him directly. "Come on, answer it."
But then, Byunghun isn't answering and he kept on ignoring the call which made Myungsoo to get more annoyed.
"Aish! Damn L.Joe!" Myungsoo gritted his teeth. "How will I able to see Jiyeon before I go?"
He pouted and rolled again on his bed. The drawer where he kept all of their memories from highschool caught his sight.
He then suddenly got an idea and he smirked at it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day, Jiyeon found Byunghun so weird.
He was now the quiet one. And he would always jumped from his seat when Jiyeon would poke him.
"What's up with you Byunghun? Are you alright?" She then placed the back of her hand on his forehead and immediately, he jumped from his seat again and gulped.
Never did he react on her touch before until Myungsoo asked him if he likes her.
"You're acting so weird Byunghun." She said as she retreated her hand.
"I... I just didn't get enough sleep last night." He confessed.
 
Well it was true. He kept on thinking whether he likes her.
And Myungsoo keeps on calling him to get her number.
So he didn't really get enough sleep.
And he already got into the conclusion that he... likes her.
He actually likes her.
 
"Aish. Stupid you. Why can't you sleep?" Jiyeon asked as she crossed her arms and looked at him.
He gulped and looked away. Why is she facing me right now? Aish! Why am I feeling so uncomfortable? We've been like this since before!
"I... I don't know." He answered, not looking at her.
"Uh-huh... And why are you acting so weird? Does not sleeping means you need to act weird the next day? Huh? Huh?" Now Jiyeon keeps on poking his side and he keeps on jumping from his seat.
"Aish! Jiyeon!!" He yelled as he held her finger that keeps on poking. That made her to stopped and just looked at him, blinking.
He looked at her and his heart beat suddenly went fast. Her eyes are just so mesmerizing. It was really pretty.
He shook his head and removed his grip on her and looked away again. "I'm tired Jiyeon. Stop bugging me."
She sighed and gave up. "Fine." She then punched his arm and that made him to look at her again. "But you need to treat me lunch because of your behavior today!"
She stuck her tounge out and looked away.
He secretly smiled and rubbed his sore arm. Silly girl.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soon, classes ended.
Jiyeon and Byunghun bid their goodbyes awkwardly especially Byunghun was still acting so weird for Jiyeon.
Jiyeon just sighed as soon as she was a little bit far from the university.
She stretched her arms wide and rotated her neck. "Why do I feel so tired right now?" She muttered.
 
"Then let me treat you something that could remove your tiredness." A voice she doesn't expected made her startle.
She blinked hard and looked at her right side. There she saw him with a grin.
Her eyebrows instantly narrowed and asked, "Now what?"
 
"Why do you sound so irritated? I just wanted to treat you now and ask how are you.." Myungsoo innocently said as he looked down.
She rolled her eyes and ignored him as she just continued on walking.
When he felt her walking, he looked up and followed her. "Hey. Wait."
She bit her bottom lip and made her pace faster but before she could do it, a hand grip on her hand that made her stop.
 
She looked to her left side where he is with a glare.
"Please Jiyeon. I want to talk with you. I promise that this will be the last time. I'll be going back to Japan tomorrow." Myungsoo pleaded.
She gave him a long look before she agreed. "Fine."
 

IVE BEEN WANTING TO UPDATE SINCE AWHILE AGO BUT I CAN'T OPEN THIS SITE -.-

YEY! NEW SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU SO MUCH!

AND ALSO FOR THE COMMENTS! KEEP IT UP HIHI THANK YOU!!