8

One More Try

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
"So that answers my question of who is that lucky Kim Myungsoo.." Byunghun nodded his head and looked up at Myungsoo.
"It was you. Her first boyfriend." He added with a slight glare.
Myungsoo nodded uneasily, not looking at him but outside the window.
 
The two of them met on a cafe the next day after the burial to talk about Byunghun's confusion about Jiyeon and Myungsoo's relationship.
"She told you everything?" Now Myungsoo looked at him with a questioning look.
Byunghun shook his head and took a sip on his Americano. "She just told me she had a boyfriend named Kim Myungsoo when she was in Highschool, how long is your relationship with her, how you and her broke up... that only. Not much of information."
Myungsoo cleared his throat and uneasily twisted on his chair when Byunghun said 'how you and her broke up'.
 
Byunghun then narrowed his brows at Myungsoo and gave him a look. "You betrayed Jiyeon."
Myungsoo doesn't know what to respond so he just nodded, not looking at him.
"What kind of betrayal you've done Myungsoo? I can't imagine you betraying her. She.. She's so kind and she doesn't deserve to experience betrayal." Byunghun said with a look.
Myungsoo just sighed and fixed the way he sat on his chair. "I.. You see.. Aish.." He scratched his hair and gave up.
 
"She had a bestfriend when we're in highschool and I accidentally fell for her bestfriend too. There I said it." He took a deep breath after that.
Byunghun squinted his eyes on him and said, "Then what happened next?"
Myungsoo made a face. "Hadn't she really said it to you? Aish. Talking about this is giving me a headache."
Byunghun rolled his eyes. "Hadn't I said that she only told me a limited information? Now go on with your story."
"Aish.." Myungsoo again scratched his hair and continued, "I confessed to her bestfriend and we dated behind Jiyeon's back until she caught us. She broke up with me and that's when my relationship with her bestfriend became obvious to everyone."
 
Byunghun bit his lip. He wanted to stood up now and punch him but that would just caused a big scene. "Damn you Myungsoo." He gritted his teeth.
"I know.." Myungsoo raked his fingers on his hair as he plopped his elbows on the table. "I'm such an idiot."
"Good thing you know. Idiot, Crazy, Stupid, Idiot." Byunghun muttered angrily.
Myungsoo blinked and looked up at Byungun with an innocent look. "Yah~~ Why do you sound so angry!"
Byungun scoffed and crossed his arms as he leaned on the back of his chair. "I was just emphasizing my description about you. And what? Jiyeon's my friend."
"Eish~~" Myungsoo waved his hands and also leaned back on his chair. "So.. how do you and Jiyeon knew each other?"
 
"We're classmates. Friends since 1styear College." Byunghun answered as he took another sip on his Americano.
"Oh.." Myungsoo nodded his head and suddenly he sat up straight and snapped his fingers. "That answers my question of who's that guy with Jiyeon when I was walking around Seoul University! You are that blonde guy with her!"
"What?" Byunghun blinked as he looked at Myungsoo.
"Eish~ Hadn't noticed it was you because you were looking down that time. I even thought that blonde guy was her boyfriend." Myungsoo slightly pouted as he said that.
"What boyfriend! Eish~" Byunghun made a face and took another sip on Americano.
 
Myungsoo smirked and leaned closer. "Eish~ speaking of boyfriend. Haven't you got any girlfriend? Or.." He squinted his eyes and continued, "Don't tell me you're still NBSB?"
"NBSB?" Byunghun tilted his head to the side as he asked him.
Myungsoo nodded his head and said, "No boyfriend since birth. Uh-huh. If you are then I would guess you're a gay?"
Byunghun made a face and kicked his leg under the table. "What gay? Damn you Myungsoo!"
Myungsoo chuckled as he rubbed his pained leg. "I was just kidding you know. And that hurts!"
"That serves you right." Byunghun smirked. Myungsoo smirked too and both of them laughed.
 
 
Soon, Myungsoo left the cafe since he still need to meet up with his Highschool friend, Sungyeol.
But then, when he went out of the cafe it was raining. "Aish.."
He scratched the back of his neck and looked around. He brightened up when he saw a near convenience store.
He then ran towards the convenience store and went inside.
He wiped the sides of his shoulders as he looked around the store. "Where is their umbrellas?"
Once he found it, he ran towards it and took the black umbrella. "Favorite color."
He smirked and walked towards the counter to pay for it.
After that, he went out of the convenience store and opened the umbrella. "Good thing there's a near convenience store from the cafe or else I'll run in the rain."
He muttered under his breath as he started walking.
 
 
"Aish! Why is it suddenly raining?" Jiyeon muttered under her breath as she covered her bangs as she just got out from the convenience store.
"No choice. I will really run from this convenience store to the waiting shed." She bravely muttered as she gulped with her chest out.
But then suddenly, someone's voice startled her. But that isn't just someone's voice. It actually made her heart skipped.
 
 
 
"Do not even think about it DinoJi."
 
 
 
Her eyes widened. No one had called her that nickname from such a long time. And only one person calls her that nickname.
Please not him.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :DD