2

One More Try

 

 
 
 
 
 
Class ended soon for this day and Jiyeon sighed in relief.
She stretched her arms and stood up, gathered her things and turned to face Byunghun.
"Byunghun. I'm going now. See you tomorrow." She turned her heels but stopped when a hand grabbed her arm.
She turned back and saw Byunghun pouting. "Wait for me. Let me take you home tonight. Please? Your mom will probably call me again and nag at me how I'm not taking you home."
She chuckled and shook her head. "I'm sorry about that. Mom's just over reacting." She winked and removed his grip on her.
"And you do know that I don't want to bother you. My home was sooooooo damn far from your home. You'll probably get tired. And I've been going home at 8:00pm since the start of this semester right?" She tilted her head while looking at him.
Byunghun made a face. "Still. I've been also worried while I'm driving. So. Please?"
She sighed. "Aish! Fine. And I'll talk to mom later to stop bothering you."
 
It's been 3 weeks since this semester started.
Jiyeon and Byunghun's schedule were kinda tough for this semester since it starts at 10:00am and ended at 8:00pm.
3 weeks passed by and Jiyeon was always going home at 8:00am alone.
And 3 weeks passed by that Jiyeon's mom keeps on bothering Byunghun to take her home. 
Although sometimes, Byunghun just really wanted to take her home since he's also worried.
Riding the bus, there are probably maniacs, and snatchers while riding it.
But Jiyeon will just always reject his offer since his home was way too far from hers.
She really doesn't want to bother him. It'll just tire him.
 
 
"Huwaa~~ It's been a while since I rode your car." She made herself comfortable in the passenger's seat.
He chuckled and put on his seatbelt. He fixed the rear view mirror and turned his face to her. "It's because you're not accepting my offers. You know, even though your mom's not bothering me every night about I'm not taking you home.. I'll still offer you a ride home."
She blinked and looked at him. "Eish~~~ Why? You do know how tough am I! I can really go home safely!"
He scoffed and pushed her head using his finger. "Babo. Because I am your friend. And like your mom, I get worried too."
He started the engine and she just shook her head with a smile as she leaned on the backrest.
"I think I'll fall asleep in the middle of this ride Byunghun.." She yawned loudly and closed her eyes.
He turned to face her and furrowed his brows. "Aish. Yah.. Are you nuts? Atleast put on your seatbelt."
He leaned closer to her and she felt the warm of his body although it didn't touch hers.
She opened her eyes and saw his face closed up. Never she had been this close with him before.
 
Byunghun leaned back and attached the seatbelt on the other end of it. He then looked up and met eyes with her.
He tilted his head as he saw her just staring. "Is there something on my face?"
She blinked and shook her head. "I've never noticed that your face was..." She cleared and added, "..flawless."
He blinked and laughed. Hard. "Damn Jiyeon. I've been flawless since I was born!" He flicked her forehead and stuck his tounge as he started driving.
She made a face and plopped her elbow on the window and looked outside. "Cocky midget", she muttered.
 
 
 
 
 
LJoe's POV:
 
Finally. She accepted my ride home offer.
Actually, her mom would just call once or twice a week.
And her mom's actually not nagging at me for not giving her a home ride. Well, it's one of the reason though.
But most of the time, her mom would call me if our class already ended and if her daughter went straight home or if I was with her daughter.
 
I was just telling her that her mom keeps on calling so that she can accept my offer. Is that bad?
Not right? I'm just worried. She's a girl.. going home alone at 8 in the evening is not safe.
There are probably maniacs, snatchers or evenrs at night. Okay.. am I over reacting?
 
Okay moving on.. While driving, I sneak a peak on her and I think she's already sleeping.
Her eyes were closed and was slightly open. Maybe she's really tired.
But come on! Look at her. She looks like a cute angel, sleeping.
Sometimes, seeing her sleep like in our classroom.. in the grassfield.. or at the library, I want to cuddle with her.
I don't know. There's this urge inside of me that wanted to cuddle with her.
 
But don't give it another meaning. We're friends.
Well.. that's what me and she sees in our relationship.
FRIENDS.
 
 
 
"Hey. We're here already." I nudged on her shoulder and she stirred up.
She sat up straight and looked around. "Oh.. Sorry for sleeping in the middle of the ride."
I shook my head and unbuckled her seatbelt so that she can freely move.
She took her bag and opened the door. I, too, opened the door and both of us went out of my car.
I followed her as she strode towards their house's gate. She rang the bell and soon her mom opened it for her.
 
"Your home!" Her mom greeted and she nodded.
She scratched the back of her head and turned to face me. "Byunghun took me home."
Her mom smiled at me and nodded. "Thank you Byunghun. Would you want to eat dinner with us then? It'll probably be a long ride for you if you go home now. And you might get hungry!"
I shook my head with a smile. Her mom is really kind. "No thanks Mrs. Park. I'll get going so that I can go home earlier. I'll.. go now."
"Have a safe trip way back home Byunghun." Her mom nodded and she faced her daughter when she called her.
"Umma! Why do you keep on calling Byunghun to take me home. Stop bothering him. You do know how-"
 
Her voice faded as soon as they entered the house and while I'm walking my way back to my car.
I giggled at how naggy Jiyeon's voice is. She's like treating her mom as a sister or just a friend by the way she talks.
Ah! And we forgot to tell our goodbyes. Well, we don't actually say goodbyes to each other because she told me not to say goodbye when there are more days to come that we'll probably see each other.
She told me saying goodbye isn't nice. So we're like I'm going now or  See you tomorrow when we parted.
 
As soon as I started the engine of my car, my phone lit up.
I took it and opened the new message.
Byunghun ah. Have a safe trip way home. Sorry If I forgot telling this since nagging at my mom took me away. See you tomorrow!
I chuckled softly and replied a,
It's okay! See you tomorrow.
And with that, I started driving and went home.
 
 
 

 

Wowww~~~ 15 subbies already! And 200+ views wiiii THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Ahh.. so this is the second chapter.. don't worry!!! Myungsoo and Nana will have their appearances in this story soon!!!

I hope you're enjoying it! THANK YOU! REALLY! /throws hearts/ (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥