1

One More Try

 

 
 
 
 
 
"Yah Byunghun-ah, stop messing with my hair!" Jiyeon pouted as she tried to keep his hands off of her hair.
Byunghun chuckled and retreated his hands back. "Fine Fine! You're so kill joy you know!" He huffed and crossed his arms.
She scoffed and picked her books that fell on the ground. Byunghun helped too.
"I'm trying to review for our upcoming exams and you came here to just disturb me. You do know I'm not a good student right?" She gave him a look.
Byunghun shrugged and grinned widely as he sat down beside her on the grass field. "How about I help you? So that you can forgive me!"
She smiled and nodded. "That's a good idea Byunghun."
Byunghun then took her book and scanned it. "You're reviewing finance uh?"
She nodded shyly and scratched the back of her head. "Because this is hard.."
He chuckled and nodded. He leaned closer to her and started teaching her.
 
 
Jiyeon's POV:
It's been two years since Byunghun and I became friends.
We're on the same course in this Seoul University. We're both taking up Business Management.
I wanted to take this course since I wanted to put up my own business in the near future. I wanted a restaurant though but I don't know how to cook so I gave up on taking Hotel and Restaurant Management.
 
Okay, moving on. So this Byunghun beside me..
We've met from the first day of our first year of college in this unviersity.
At first, he keeps on glancing at me. And I'm trying to ignore him that time.
Since making friends for me was really hard that time. Especially I just experienced betrayal from a bestfriend.
But then, as soon as lunch came. He approached me. He greeted me and ask me if we can be friends.
At first I ignored him but then he didn't gave up and I don't even know why. So I just agreed in defeat.
He actually celebrated like a 5year old when I agreed on being friends with him and I don't even know why again.
I guess he just really wanted to have a friend. But of all the students inside the room.. Why me?
 
Anyways, so..We became good friends for two years already! Wow~~
He's such a nice friend really. Agreeing to be friends with him was one of my best decisions.
He's always there for me, especially during my MATH-related problems.
I don't really like MATH. I hate it and I always get low scores with that subject.
But thanks to Byunghun, he helped me a lot and I've got a better score than I expected.
 
But sometimes, being with Byunghun reminds me of someone...
Someone from the past.
Someone I don't even want to remember again.
 
Byunghun reminds me of how he's always there for me. 
Byunghun reminds me of how he's making me laugh, pout, furrowed my brows, smile... Urgh! Just every expression that he makes me everyday that time.
Byunghun reminds me of how we had our childish fight back then.
Aish! I don't want to even think of him again. Seriously.
 
"Yah! Jiyeon ah. Are you listening to me?" Byunghun poked my forehead with a pen and I got snapped by my thoughts.
"Oh.." I pursed my lips. "Am I not listening?"
"Eish!" He made a face and knocked on my forehead with his fist. Ouch!!!
I rubbed my forehead and glared up at him. "That hurts you know!" I pouted.
He chuckled and clamped my pouting lips with his fingers. "Stop pouting you puppy!"
I slapped his fingers and made a face. "If I'm a puppy then you're a smurf!!!midget!!!"
"WHAT?! YAH!!!" He shouted angrily. And with that, I stood up quickly and ran around the grass field while he ran too to catch me.
 
Well ,I guess there's one thing they don't have in common.
Byunghun's height.. Hehe..
And Byunghun's a short-tempered person.
 

 

ha! this is the first chapter :D

I hope you'll like it!

hehe I updated already since I've got 10 subscribers already!!! wowwwwww~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

@Irish95-liner @phuonga3 But having Lizzy will make me dizzy haha too many L.. L, L.Joe..then hehe Lizzy :D So I'll just still use Nana. sorry >.< But I hope you'll still like my story!!!

@stacyberd Thank you so much!!!! T_____T

@Jiyeonn Hehe.. here goes the first chapter! I hope you'll like it!

@jyhana awww~~ sorry for being on hiatus since school was really giving me a tight schedule! >.< It's my xmas vacation now so I hope I can finish this or even just make 10 and above chapters before school again >.<