4

One More Try

 

 
 
 
 
 
Nana stood up from her chair, took her shoulder bag and went out of the class room.
She then met with her boyfriend who was already waiting outside her classroom.
"Oppa!" She beamed brightly and quickly interlaced her hand with his.
Myungsoo chuckled and fixed her bangs. "How's your day?"
She pouted and leaned her head on his shoulder as they walk. "It's so tiring as always."
He ruffled her hair softly and lead her to his car.
 
Both of them got in as soon as they reached his car.
He then started the engine and before he could start driving, he looked at Nana.
"Nana, I'll be going back to Seoul on the next day." He informed.
She blinked and looked up at him. "W-Why? Should I come?"
He shook his head and softly smiled. "Mom wanted me to go back because one of her cousin died. And she told me I should pay a visit."
"Aww. Condolence for your mom's cousin." She put on a sad face.
He smiled and patted her hand that was laying on her laps. "I'll stay there for a week and go back here as soon as I can!"
She put on a smile and nodded. "Start driving now oppa! I still need to cook for our dinner!"
 
 
 
Soon, the two of them arrived in their apartment and Myungsoo went straight to their room to change his clothes.
While Nana went straight to the kitchen to see what's inside their refrigerator and so that she can start cooking.
 
Suddenly, Myungsoo's phone rang and he took it to answer the call.
"Hello?" He started.
"Myungsoo-ah.. are you ready for your come back?" His mom asked, who was in the other line.
He smiled and nodded. "I'll still pack my things for a week and asked my professors tomorrow about why I'll be absent for a week."
"Oh great. I'm really sorry for making you absent for your classes. You do know that your Uncle Lee is one of my favorite cousin." His mom's voice was suddenly trembling.
"Umma, don't cry. I'll be there soon okay?" He cheered his mom up.
"Yes. Please. So how are you and Nana there? Please say Hi for me okay? I'll be hanging up now. Bye sweety!" His mom then ended the call quickly before he can answer back.
He slightly smiled as he stared at his phone. "Umma's so busy as always."
 
"Did your mom call?" Nana asked Myungsoo who was already eating dinner.
He just nodded and continued on munching his food.
She sighed and bit her bottom lip. "I wanted to come with you Myungsoo."
He looked up and met eyes with her. "Why? I thought you'll be working on your feasibility study this week?"
She pouted and sighed again. "I guess I can't really come..."
 
 
 
 
 
Nana's POV:
Aish! Next week will be our defense for our feasibility study and I need to work on it this week!
Wrong timing isn't it?
Sigh. I really wanted to come with Myungsoo.
Because I'm afraid.
I'm afraid he'll see her there once he set his feet in Seoul.
I'm afraid that once they meet, Myungsoo's feelings for her will be back.
I'm afraid Myungsoo will leave me because of her.
I... don't know that feeling but it'll hurt so much once that happened.
I'm afraid to feel what she felt when Myungsoo left her.
I'm afraid to be broken.
 
Aish. But what am I thinking? Why am I suddenly thinking this?
Myungsoo's mine. He chose me over her.
That means he loves me more. That means he doesn't have any feelings for her anymore.
So I shouldn't get worried too much.
 
Sigh. I know what I did with my bestfriend wasn't nice.
Stealing her boyfriend?
But I can't help not to fall in love with Myungsoo.
He's so nice, gentleman and sweet. Who wouldn't fall for his attitude? Plus his looks.
And I did not expect that he'll confess to me that time while he's still dating her.
I was like.. very shocked that time.
And so, we started dating behind her back. We started dating secretly.
It hurts me at first because my relationship with him is a secret.
But thank God, after 2 months, she found it out.
And because of that, she broke up with him and my relationship with him became visible to everyone.
Okay. This didn't sound so good but atleast I've got my happiness.
I'm really.. really sorry for her. But what can you expect? You cannot control your hearts.
 
 
"Should I help you pack your things?" I asked Myungsoo as soon as we got inside our room.
He smiled and nodded. He took my hand and we strode towards our cabinet.
I looked at his hand in mine and I smiled widely. 
Just by thinking that we're living together, it feels like we're already married.
Sigh. I'm so lucky am I? I just hope we'll last forever. Well, I'll be sure that we'll last forever.
 

 

Yey done with everyone's intros or povs :D

Btw, thanks to 〔 ⌛; PLEDGE ┇ poster shop. 〕for the character chart for my story!

And yey thank you for the 33 subs! Thank you so much everyone!

Advance Merry Christmas for all of you!!!