“Yoseob is jealous!”

Mission Like A Forbidden Love.

 

Yoseob’s POV 

 

Just what the heck did KiSeop do to my baby Seul Hyo? The kiss thingy he did to her was  a cockiness towards Seul Hyo, I should had made a way to stop him. UGH. I blame myself for not saving my baby Seul Hyo.

 

Agent Yang, you’re such a silly agent. 

 

As Seul Hyo slapped and pushed KiSeop away from her, she abruptly ran away from us while wiping her lips through the sleeve of her uniform. I followed her from behind, and even though I had been calling her name, she was fleeing away from me. 

 

“You jaded me, baby!” I blurted out while trying to catch my breath.  I couldn’t go inside the place she went in, she stopped in a girl’s comfort room. Once again, she wasn’t answering me, until I  decided to just go inside the room whether it was forbidden or not.

 

“Boys are not allowed here.” Seul Hyo was in front of a faucet and a big mirror was behind it. I made my way nearer her with a cute grin imprinted in my entire face. Leaning towards her, a smirk curved at the edge of my lips as I uttered - 

 

“Who cares, I’m a gay!” I confidently mumbled as I leaned closer her,  causing her to look at me with her narrowed-eyebrows. She gave me disgusting look upon hearing my sentence. 

 

She then opened the faucet and wiped her lips warily with use of the running water coming from the faucet. “Did you do that too when we first kissed, baby? I want to know!” I wittingly as she finished wiping her lips. 

 

Teasing  her had been listed in my daily routine, I enjoy messing up with her. She’s just too tempting whenever she’s annoyed. “That face gives me a hint that you didn’t do it!  Baby, thats why I love you!” I squealed before pulling her into me for a tight hug. 

 

“Yoseob, what did you say? You.. You love.. Me?” She stuttered as she pointed her index finger nigh her chest. , did I just say I love her? I know that I’m confused towards my feelings for her, but I wasn’t really supposed to say that.

 

“Why are you asking me? I know you love me too, baby! Don’t deny our love for each other.”  I simply found a way on how to escape from it, as I said that, I quickly looked at my right side, trying to escape from her eyes. 

 

Seriously, I almost panicked, I didn’t know what to do at that point in time. “! You always tease me!” She screamed at me with her narrowed-eyebrows while stomping her feet. my life, she’s still pretty though. A snicker was gradually forming at the  edge of my lips.

 

I went closer to her as I pushed her to her left side where her back hit the warm wall. My hands were around her waist while our bodies were attached against each other. “Baby, we’re alone here; Don’t you get scared of me?” I tried to look at her, straight eyes with a smirk in my face.

 

Seriously, who would get scared of me? Huh! No one couldn’t resist my alluring face and seductive smile. 

 

“Gosh, , please take off that smirk. I’m being.. t-t.. Nothing! , let go of me!” Seul Hyo tried to struggle from my tight hold onto his waist, she even lightly punched my chest. This sounds fun.

 

“Has anyone told you how tempting your perfect face is?” I uttered while leaning my face closer her, our lips were just 5 inches away based on my own estimation. Seul Hyo really is a stunning girl, even her attitude is too pleasant.

 

“No one has told me because everyone here in our campus hates me! So let go of me, .” She screamed at me as she looked down, here she goes again, she doesn’t want to look at me after saying things that are related in her private life.

 

“Except me! I don’t hate you, Seul Hyo.” I rapidly said, my right hand then made its way to her chin and held it up. Seul Hyo’s eyes and mine were staring at each other, to be honest, I kind of tensed up. 

 

I was about to say something when --

 

“Ahhhhh! There’s a guy in a girl’s comfort room!” UGH, this is the end of my life, someone saw us and quickly yelled. The serious thing is, she saw me holding Seul Hyo’s chin and my free arm was around her waist.

 

“This is all your fault, !” Seul Hyo, whose eyebrows were meeting in exasperation because of me, then pushed me away from her. An idea abruptly came up in my mind, but that was such a repellent idea. 

 

“Seul Hyo, when I say run, run okay? I can handle this, don’t worry!” I trippingly mumbled underneath my breath, my voice was doddering while saying those.  The girl was still screaming like a mad woman, she had gone crazy for short.

“What? Yang Yo--”

 

“RUN!” Before Seul Hyo could finish her sentence, I held her hands tight and started running in order to get out from the comfort room. We were running and escaping together with our hands being locked with each other.

 

Knowing that I had got the chance to hold hands with her, I couldn’t help but to grin a little. “Why did you do that?” Seul Hyo, who was panting, asked me with her narrowed-eyebrows, I could see in her face that she was pissed off. 

 

“Nothing.” I simply answered her as I released a handkerchief from the pocket of my jeans. Isn’t it obvious? I did that stupid thing because if I didn’t do it, we would get killed by the students in the entire campus.

 

“What? Nothing?” I was gently wiping the sweat on her forehead but she quickly pushed my hand away. Here we go again, we’re having a little wrangle as if we’re cats and dogs. 

 

“Ya! How old are you?” I ruggedly asked her, she then loooked up at me as she took the handkerchief from my hands. “18.” She simply answered while wiping the sweat on her forehead. 

 

Hearing her answer, an evil smirk curved at the edge of my lips. “Then you should call me oppa. I’m 20 years old.” I leaned closer to her and winked, our faces were 5 inches away from each other. 

 

AND I FELT LIKE KISSING HER. 

 

“Yoseob!” A familiar voice called me out from behind, I knew who it was. I swear, I know I’m not wrong to my augury, that voice is owned by GiKwang - my co-agent. 

 

“Hey there, GiKwang. What are you doing here?” I quickly shrunk back from Seul Hyo as I looked at GiKwang who was already next to me. So fast, right? He had always been like that. Seul Hyo was just looking at us with a what-the-heck-is-going-on face. 

 

“I came here to visit you! And who is that girl?” GiKwang pointed his index finger to Seul Hyo, who was hiding behind me like a little kid. GiKwang isn’t that scary to hide from. 

 

Seul Hyo’s POV

 

I think I’m in love --

 

No! Not with Yoseob! But yeah, my hands were locked with Yoseob’s a while ago while we were escaping. I felt the abnormal palpitation of my heart again, Yoseob was gradually shattering my concentration these days. 

 

UGH. Back to the topic, I think I’m in love with this guy in front of us, he’s so damn perfect and hot. 

 

“I’m Kim Seul Hyo, and you are?” I slowly took a step towards him in order to see his face more vivid. As soon as I saw his fascinating face, I almost couldn’t take my breath. 

 

“I’m Lee GiKwang.” I was stunned by his damn tempting face and gentleness to me. He then made his way closer to me and quickly took my right hand as he pecked a gentle kiss on it. 

 

I GIGGLED! 

 

“GiKwang! You are not allowed to do it, she’s MY baby!” Yoseob, who was looking at us with an unexplained face, then harshly pushed GiKwang away from me as he put me behind him. 

 

He really did emphasize the word MY. UGH. This guy would never forsake me. “Ya! Yoseob! GiKwang and me were just.. just.. Nothing.”  Seriously, what were me and GiKwang doing? Nothing, right? He just kissed my right hand. 

 

“I told you to call me oppa, not Yoseob!” Yoseob blurted out as he turned around to face me. I was gawked by his sudden action, I mean, I never thought that he would actually act kind of fierce. 

 

“Yoseob, have you forgotten the thing Mr. Park assigned you?” GiKwang tried to reach his eyesight to me, and quickly winked at me. Dammit, why I find it hot? But anyway, I didn’t get his words. 

 

“I haven’t. Don’t mention it here, GiKwang, she doesn’t know.” For the first time, I heard Yoseob speak seriously, but I’m not used with it, I still want his aegyo. Seriously, what the heck is going here? I don’t know? The what? 

 

“The what?” This time, I managed to intervene with their flurried conversation, I was so out of place. “Don’t mind us, Seul Hyo. Umm. Seul Hyo, can I get your  phone number?” GiKwang then made his way into me as he shoved Yoseob away from me.

 

“Oh. Sure!” I stuttered before releasing my phone from my skirt, planning to give my phone number. I could feel Yoseob’s sinister look at us, he looked like he was going to kill GiKwang. 

 

“Kwangie! Thats enough! Seul Hyo, lets go.” As soon as I finished giving my number to GiKwang, Yoseob locked his hands with me again. 

 

“Yoseob is jealous.” Before heading off, GiKwang went nigh my ear and mumbled that phrase underneath his breath. “OK. Goodbye, Seul Hyo!” He winked at me with a charming grin in his face as he waved at me. 

 

Yoseob was still not in his mood and his hand was still locked with mine. Is he really jealous? Let me see. 

 

“Yoseob, can I ask something?” I looked up at him and built a meek face in order to make him look at me.  “Call me oppa.”Aish, oppa? Eeeewww. I don’t really love calling guys as oppa, I feel so uneasy when I do. 

 

“Sigh. OK. Yoseob oppa, are you jealous?” I confidently asked him while smirking at him. I knew it! He had got jealous, I hope he wouldn’t deny the fact, I could see it through his face. 

 

“What? Me? Jealous? I am not!”

 

“You are jealous because GiKwang kissed my hand, !”

 

“GiKwang is all yours! I will never get jealous!”

 

Still denying.

 

“Fine! GiKwang likes me and I like him too, so we can be a sweet couple.” I sarcastically uttered as I let go of his hand,  its his fault thats why I said that sentence. He didn’t want to admit the truth that he had got jealous. 

 

“I am not jealous!”

 

“You are!” 

 

 “I swear, I am not jealous! And why would I get jealous!” 

 

“Because GiKwang is damn hot.” 

 

“And so?”

 

“And you got jealous because we like each other! Thats it!”

 

“Shut up.”

 

Exchange of thoughts filled the entire hallway, I didn’t even noticed that the students and teachers had already left. 

“Why are you like this, Seul Hyo.”  He rolled his eyeballs into me and took a deep breath, I tried to catch his eyes but it was fleeing away from mine. I knew it, he really got jealous. “Fine, you win, I am jealous.”

 

“Ohh, my poor Yoseob oppa got jealous.. YOSEOB IS JEALOUS! I KNEW IT!” I jumped like a kid in happiness as he admitted that he got jealous. Poor Seobbie, he got jealous of GiKwang. 

 

I was sticking my tongue out, trying to piss him off but he was just staring at me, his eyes were following my moves. “Yoseob is jealous!” I screamed out, causing my voice to echo in the entire hallway of the building. 

 

Well, does he think that he’s the only one who knows how to tease? Hell no, I do know how to tease people.

 

“Aish, you little cute kid named Seul Hyo, stop it. You have won, let me bring you home, its already 6:00 PM.” Yoseob walked towards me and fairly flicked my forehead with his finger, causing me to groan a little. 

 

“Yoseob, I forgot my books on the library. I can’t go home without those, my father will surely kill me.”  

“But.. We’re not allowed to enter library at this point in time, right?” Hearing his words, I just nodded as a response. 

 

* * * * * 

 

Both me and Yoseob were trying to find my books in the library, it was so gloomy in the place thats why we kinda had a hard time moving. His hands were holding mine, it was so tight as if he didn’t want me to get off his sight. 

 

Here it goes again, the abnormal palpitation of my heart.

 

“Yoseob, I already found it!” I tolerably squealed in glee as my eyes caught my books behind the bookshelf. I rapidly took it and put it all inside my bag. 

 

“Who’s in there?” A voice spoke out as the door of the library flung open. Yoseob then went into me and cornered me into the dark corner of the place. He was covering me, like the way he did into me a while ago.

 

“I’m here, don’t be scared.” I was almost doddering, but Yoseob was there, he was there to soothe me and protect me again. Seriously, how many times has he saved my life? 

 

A couple of minutes ago, I saw a light going towards the two of us and the voice, it was gradually going nigh us. 

“Seul Hyo, I’m sorry, I have to do this.” Yoseob mumbled as I felt his hands slide through my waist while my hands were holding his shoulders. “The wh--” Before I could finish my sentence, his lips landed against mine. 

 

His lips.. His lips.. His lips! I felt it again, my body tensed up and my eyes got widened, his lips crashed against mine. Whats with the all of the sudden kiss? The kiss wasn’t rough just like what KiSeop did to me, it was.. I could tell that it was melodious and passionate. 

 

His hands made his way into my  waist again, it was wrapped around me. My mind wasn’t cooperating with me, my hands made its way around his neck from his shoulders and the most serious thing was:

 

I KISSED HIM BACK. 

 

“What are you guys doing here?” The guard of the library uttered as he saw us kissing each other, such an embarrassing moment. The light, I mean, the flash light he was holding was focused on us. 

 

“Don’t look at him, just bow your head, Seul Hyo.” Yoseob rolled his eyeballs into the guard. “I am sorry if we are a nuisance, we were just looking for something a while ago but unexpectedly, we got locked here. And the kiss thing, I accidentally pushed this girl then our lips fell against each other.” 

 

Yoseob abruptly found a way on how to escape from the question of this guard. I looked at the girl, all of the sudden, the light of the flash light focused on me, causing him to recognize me. 

 

“You two can go now.” The guard informed us that we could go home now, I knew deep inside that me and Yoseob violated the rules. “We’re dead.” Yoseob mumbled as he held my hands tight. 

 

*       *        *        *       *       *         *         *        *        *       *        *        *       *       *         *         *        

 

I’m sorry for the late update! I had been very busy with my tumblr. LOL. Pardon me! Well, thanks for the comments that you guys have posted. I really appreciate it. Hope you all liked this updated chapter. n___n

 

@Kyudream: KiSeop’s mind isn’t functioning well. TEEHEE. Hope you love this chapter, Vinnie! ♥

 

@kwon_kwon25: Hi there, new reader! Thanks for subscribing! :D Yoseob is always cute. =)

 

@LeahEyah: Yeah! Eli appeared in the previous chapter. :)))) Yoseob is different here, I kinda have a hard time making his character look fierce. O__O 

 

- 11/05/19.