First Mission.

Mission Like A Forbidden Love.

Seul Hyo’s POV

Taking a deep sigh, I reached for the doorknob of the first door of my house. I knew that my stepfather was having a useless wrangle with my mom again. Since the day my mom married that guy, money had always been the only thing that is revolving inside his mind. 

“Appa!” I suddenly cried out as I saw my stepfather giving my mom a blow of his fist. I slammed my bag away from my shoulders and dashed over my stepfather to stop him. “Stop it! Just hurt me and leave my mom!” I concussed the shoulders of my stepfather in order to turn him around and face me. 

“Your stupid mother did something again. She forgot to prepare dinner for me!” He walked towards me, his eyes were burning in indignation as if he was going to eat me. To be honest, I’ve been used with that ugly face of him. 

“Is that so? You shouldn’t have hurt my mom. You should have bought yourself instead of hurting her.” I leactured him with my tears rolling down over my cheeks. My mom was giving me a sign, telling me that I shouldn’t had said that. 

Before I could speak up, my stepfather raised his hand and slapped me in my right cheek. He wasn’t contented with what he did, he then pushed me away - causing my back to bump the wooden floor. “Next time, don’t speak in that way infront of me or else I might not stop myself and kill you!”

Focusing my eyes to the right side, I bit the bottom of my lips. I didn’t open my mouth anymore to defiance myself. In the very corner of my eyes, I saw my stepfather go away as he took the bottle of Soju.

“Seul Hyo, stand up from there. Just eat your dinner and take a rest.” My mom helped me to stand up from the wooden floor. “Ne, umma. 

* * * * *

I let my body get knocked down into my bed as I released my cellphone from my bag. I still remember the thing I had done to the key chain of Yoseob, he was still cute even though he kinda got pissed off.

I was about to sleep when I heard the annoying “Beep! Beep!” of my phone, it meant I received a message from someone. I opened the message that I received: 

My First Kiss:  Hey baby. Still awake?

Who the heck was that? And since when did I save someone’s number here in my phone and named it as “My First Kiss”?

ME: Uh- Who are you? 

 My First Kiss: Its me. Seobbie! Have you forgotten me? 

ME: I haven’t. But why in the world did you save your name here as My First Kiss? 

My First Kiss: Do you like it? Of course! I’m your first kiss thats why. 

ME: Are you really trying to hash my day or what? I’ll go change it! 

My First Kiss: Don’t do it, baby. Don’t make me cry here. Remember our date tomorrow? ME: Drown yourself in tears! OKAY! Bye!

My First Kiss: Wait! Where is my goodbye kiss first? 

ME: What the heck! Yoseob! Stop it! 

My First Kiss: Do you still remember our first kiss yesterday? That was a sweet one, baby.

ME: Yang Yoseob! I’m begging, please stop teasing me! I hate you!

My First Kiss: You.. Hate.. Me? Are you being serious? I’m sorry. 

ME: Yes! I-Hate-You!

My First Kiss: Don’t be so mean to me. I just want to be friends with you. :(

ME: Sad? Yoseob, just let me go to sleep and stop teasing me. 

My First Kiss: Lets continue this tomorrow on our date. Bye, baby. 

ME: And please stop calling me baby. KiSeop might get mad. 

My First Kiss: I don’t want to. OK. Goodnight, baby! *kisses you*

If this little guy continues his deeds like these things, I’m pretty sure that I will never be able to live my life serenely. 

* * * * * 

Has anyone of you noticed how boring the subject Language Arts is? I had been waiting for the clock to tickle the time 5:00 PM. I just managed to put my elbow above my desk while my palm was supporting my chin in order to rest it in it.

And believe me, I never thought that Yoseob was one of my classmates.

Feeling something weird in me, my eyes abruptly looked at its right side where I saw Yoseob staring at me. “What?” I simply mouthed at him while taking short glances at my professor who was discussing something.

Yoseob beamed at me for a while before taking his ballpen and a white paper. My eyebrows met in marvel upon seeing his sudden act. After a few seconds, he then turned to look at me as he showed me a paper followed by winking at me. 

“Our date later. Wait for me.”

With that, our professor informed us that we could go home. 

Yoseob’s POV 

After helping Seul Hyo on hoarding her books inside her locker, I stealthily grabbed her wrist and ran away from the school with her. We were still wearing our uniform and didn’even manage to change into a decent outfit. 

“Where are we going?”

“To a mini-concert.”

Since the said-mini concert was just nigh our school, it didn’t take me a long time holding her wrist and running away towards the area. To be honest, it was a DBSK Mini-Concert, KiKwang told me that I must bring Seul Hyo there for a while. 

As we reached the place, DBSK had got started, so we were a little bit late. The moment our feet landed on the ground of the place, I saw Seul take her breathe for a while. 

“Yoseob, did I mention to you that I have always wanted to see DBSK?” I let go of her wrist as we walked nearer the stage. 

“You never did.” A throat chuckle escaped my mouth for a second but I did stop myself, she might get mad at me if she hears that. 

My eyes made its way to see her watching DBSK, I could see her eyes filled with happiness. She wasn’t like the fan girls in the place, she was watching them without making a noise. But I guess I had got the wrong conclusion because --

“Ahhhhhhh! Jaejooooooooooooong!” She screamed out as she saw the Jaejoong guy showing off his well-built abs. She freaked out together with the fan girls in the concert. 

But hey! I have chocolate abs too. OK?

I shrunk back in surprise when I heard her shrill shriek but even though I did that, she didn’t manage to look at me. “Baby! You like that Jaejoong guy?” I fairly strummed her back before turning her around to face me. Pouting like a little kid, I rested my palm above her shoulders while looking at her, straight eyes. 

“Uh- Well, he’s hot and good-looking, a catchy guy one for short. So --”

Before she could finish her sentence, I rapidly cut her off as I removed my palm from her shoulder. “So it means you like him, I’ve got it!” I seriously uttered as I stooped my head down, looking at the ground after saying my last simple sentence.

I felt my body tense up upon feeling his admiration for Jaejoong. I didn’t know why I said that line, my mouth just opened itself. “Yo.. Yoseob, are you mad at me? I don’t really like him.” 

She stuttered while walking towards me, trying to meet my eyes that were looking at the ground. “I’m sorry if I outran your words.” I apologized as I decided to look at her, straight eyes. I-was-just-jealous.

Her hands slowly made its way to my left hand before grinning at me. “Lets go, Seobbie.” She dragged me out of the place with her hands being entangled with mine. 

As we got out of the place, I let go of her hands followed by putting my arms around her shoulders. “You’re my date. Arasso?” Poking my tongue out, my free hand pinched her nose while my other arm was still locked on her waist. 

She then looked at me as she beamed at me that caused me to get fluttered a little. But that grin easily hoaxed me, she evilly sniggered at me and elbowed the left side of my stomach. “But it doesn’t mean you can do these things to me! Loosen your arm from my waist or else I will never talk to you again.” 

“Sorry, baby.” I apologized, trying to coax her with my meek sweet face. She wasn’t taking a glimpse at me, not trying to turn her eyes into me, she was just looking at her right side. Her eyes were keeping out of my way, it was fleeing away from mine.

Until I gave myself up. Silence conquered the place where we were. I was waiting for her to speak up when a preachy girl came over us. “Hello, cute oppa.” The strange girl walked towards me as she bowed in front of me with a candid deed.

Both me and Seul Hyo’s attention turned to the strange girl. Seriously, cute oppa? She must be kidding me. “Oppa, whats your name? I’ve been looking at you since you got out of the concert. You’re just too cute to be ignored.” She grinned at me. I giggled a bit before rubbing the back of my head.

I managed to just hide my huge smile upon hearing her melodious statement.  “Yang Yoseob is my name. And you are?” I asked before leaning towards her. I could feel Seul Hyo’s evil gaze to the two of us. 

“I’m Choi Sulli. Can I get your number if you don’t mind?” We both released our cellphones from our pocket but before I could give her my phone number, Seul Hyo tangled to our conversation. 

“Sorry, young miss. I’m his girl friend, right baby?” Seul Hyo, who was giving Sulli an evil snicker, took my arm and put it around her waist. I bit the bottom of my lips as I vigorously nodded, I was sure as hell that Seul Hyo got jealous. 

“Sorry, Sulli. I’m taken by this plum girl next to me.” With my short tender sentence that I gave Sulli, she acted obnoxious and snobbed us before walking away from us. Taking a deep breath, I managed to look at Seul Hyo and confront her.

“Why did you do that?”

“Because I’m your date. Right?” She sarcastically uttered as she smiled at me cutely. A throat chuckle escaped my mouth, I bet she just turned over me my previous statement to her lately.

“Wait for me here. Just go buy 2 ice creams for us.” I left her in front of the ice cream store near our place a while ago as I fairly ran away into a flower shop. KiKwang gave me an advice when I had a phone conversation with him.

He told me that flowers could make your date go crazy or fall in love with you more. But Seul Hyo wasn’t in love with me. I bought red roses and a piece of necklace for her. 

As soon as I saw her buying 2 ice creams for the two of us, I strummed her back first. She turned around to face me while the flowers that I bought were facing her. 

“What is this?” She took the flowers from my hands. 

“Of course! Flowers.”

“I mean, for what?”

“Geez. Its for you, Seul Hyo.”

Taking a deep sigh, I released the necklace from my pocket followed by putting it around her neck. She tilted her head to her right side as she looked at me with strange eyesight. 

“Yoseob, even though you’re stupid, thank you for making me smile today.” I never thought she would still be grateful to me after all the things I had done to her. I had been teasing her since the day we met each other.

I love teasing her, I love the way her eyebrows meet in annoyance because of me. “Just keep on smiling. You look prettier when you smile, believe me.” With that, she chuckled before taking a bite at her ice cream. I ate mine as well while looking at her eyes filled with gaiety. 

“I guess, I gotta go now.” Letting go of her hands being locked with mine, she walked in front of me with a meek face. I felt a little bit feel of loss, I didn’t want her to go, I wanted to take more time with her.

“Uh- I’ll accompany you.” 

“No. Its already late, Yoseob. Thanks for spending your time with me. Goodbye.” 

She waved at me as I watched her shadows disappear from the light. I looked down before going back to my godfather’s agency. But something bothered me, two drunk men suddenly appeared from nowhere and followed Seul Hyo’s direction. 

 *       *        *        *       *       *         *         *        *        *       *        *        *       *       *         *         *        *

This is the Chapter 3, the date part. n___n I have been waiting for comments but it seemed like only 2 posted a comment. But its OK. I don’t mind it, as long as I have readers and subscribers. ;A; And my back hurts. LOL. I hope you all enjoyed this Chapter! :D 

@Kyudream: Yeah. You gussed it right, Vinnie. This is their date! :DD 

@YukiMary: "I always love your stories." OK. I’m blushing. LOL.  I love you more, dongsaeng. <3

I love you all my readers. =)

- 11/04/24.