Let The Mission Begin.

Mission Like A Forbidden Love.

Yoseob’s POV 

I rapidly stood up from the marble-tiled-floor as I finished packing all my things. I couldn’t cope with the so-called arranged marriage. I’m just a 20 years old guy then my parents are just going to strain me to Bae Suzy and marry her even though I didn’t love her at all? Hell NO! 

Bae Suzy, the girl whose family is surplus with money, is my stupid fiancé. 

I took a deep sigh before reaching the doorknob of my room’s door. Seriously, I didn’t have any idea on where i would go after running away from our house and my parents - who kept on straining me to marry Suzy. They had always wanted me to get married with Suzy because my parents had a debt to her family and the compensation was supposed to be me. 

“You can’t run away from me, Yoseob. I’m going to find you soon. We will still end up together, mark my words, Seobbie.”

That statement was uttered by Suzy when I accidentally met her in the hallway of our house a while ago. As soon as the door flung open, I abruptly ran away and took the secret passageway under the stairs of the house in order to get out of it.

* * * * *

“Yoseob, could you please come here? Just an important thing to do.” I was talking to Lee KiKwang - the guy whom I first met and turned to be my close friend when I became an agent in my godfather’s secret agency. And I’m currently living my life in Park TaeWoo’s house, my godfather.

Yes, I had become an agent here for almost half a year that was my work but unfortunately, I haven’t handled any missions. After I ran away from our house, I mean from the arranged marriage, my godfather was the one who had looked after me. 

“Yes, Mr. Park?” I slowly bowed my head in front of my godfather as a show of a candid respect.

“Do this mission starting tomorrow. Get ready.” He seriously said as he gave me a white-long paper filled with strict rules. I stared at it for a long minutes, I saw 5 methods on how to change the life of an 18 years old girl named Kim Seul Hyo.

“Don’t.. fall.. in.. love.. with.. her?” I singly babbled after I read the 5th forbidden method that made my eyes widen in surprise. The first four rules were all right with me but the 5th was kind of uneasy. 

I mean, we can’t control the bawl of our hearts especially when the time comes that we are ready to fall in love with a person. “Err. Just don’t fall in love with the girl. Just imprint in your mind that it is just a mission! Here’s the sample picture of Seul Hyo.” Mr. Park TaeWoo fairly spanked the back of my head and conferred me a photo of a preachy girl. 

My jaws dropped open when I saw a simple yet a tempting girl in the picture given by Mr. Park. Taking a deep breath, an evil smirk curved at the edge of my lips showing an avid feeling upon seeing the girl. 

“Change her messy life. Her life’s story is written in the paper that I gave you a few minutes ago. Don’t fall in love with her because people including me will be a hindrance. Make her a light-humored girl, Yoseob.” Mr. Park instructed me as he raised his right hand and put it on the back of his head followed by placing his feet above the mirror table. 

I pouted before tilting my head on the other side of my chair. “What if I fall in love with her?” I blurted out, snickering from what I just said lately. I was just teasing my godfather, of course, this mission will be an accomplished one not a failed one. I swear. 

“Then you’re dead.”

Seul Hyo’s POV 

Exchange of thoughts and howls were the things that I exclusively heard outside of my room. My father-slash-my stepfather and my real mother were having a useless wrangle again. I never thought that I will have this kind of intricate life after my real father died, an agent killed him.

 “Appa! Stop it. You’re hurting my mom!” I boldly shoved away my stupid stepfather from my mom when he was about to slap her. My stepfather started his way to me as he slapped me on my right cheek that caused me to land my on the wooden floor. 

 “Both of you are useless! What kind of a poor family I chose! Damn!” He yelled followed by stomping his left foot on the floor. I bravely stood up as if my bruises, that were made by him, didn’t hurt anymore. 

“What do you want? Money for gambling again? Here’s my pocket money and go away!” Wiping my tears off, I released the 4 flat of 100 won from my pocket and harshly pitched it to him. That 400 won was about to be my penetration for the whole week that was stealthily given by my mother. 

My greedy stepfather took the 400 won on the floor and made his way through the door. “Seul Hyo, go ahead to your school, you might be late.” My Umma rested her palm in my right shoulder, showing a worried face to me after landing my own on the wooden floor. Seriously, that circumstance hurt me OK. 

I motionedly showed a fake smile in front of her and vigorously nodded my head before heading through the door. I  didn’t want my mother to think that I can’t face my stepfather, I wanted her to think that I’m daring. 

* * * * *

I walked through the hallway of our school with my books being cuddled by my hands. Students were giving my deadly glares as I made my way to the locker room to hoard my books in there. I could hear snickers from my surrounding:

“Look, her uniform is crumpled. Eeew.” 

“From what I know, her stepfather is a famous gambler.”

“Lee KiSeop likes her right? Oh! KiSeop must be blind. Haha.”

Hearing those, I quickly released my cellphone from my pocket, intending to call KiSeop for someone to lean on. I managed to get out of the locker room, it felt like a knife stabbed me in the bottom of my heart. 

As I was about to turn left, my eyes were still gazing at my phone, I didn’t notice a guy who was an inch taller than me -- 

BOOM! 

Did I just bump that someone? Did I? Did I? And why did I feel my body tumble against the air as if I fell down? I closed my eyes for a moment as I felt someone’s body attached against mine. 

A few minutes ago, I felt something again pressed against my lips. My eyes merely opened as I saw someone looking at me with his eyes being widened in surprise. My eyes slowly gazed down over my cheeks, I saw my lips pressed to his lips. 

OK. I bumped someone as I was about to turn left lately then we both fell on the ground that caused our lips to crash against each other’s. My first kiss was stolen by a strange guy that I didn’t even know! 

Our lips were still attached against each other’s, our eyes were staring at each other in surprise until I decided to stand up and spit my saliva. Since my uniform was a long sleeve one, I used it to wipe off my lips. 

“He--Hello. Are you Kim Seul Hyo?” The strange yet a stunning guy stood up from the ground as he stuttered that statement. I bit the bottom of my lips and looked at him with sinister eyes. 

I walked and leaned towards him with my eyes still staring at his enticing body and face. “Yes, I am and who are you? Have you ever realized that you are my first kiss? Tsh.” Taking a deep sigh, I never thought that two phones were fallen in the floor too. I blinked as I went near it and took my phone, I never realized that my phone dropped after the “kiss thingy” incident. 

“Oh well, you’re my first kiss too. And I’m happy to know that you’re the one who first tasted my lips.” His tongue his own lips that made my mind wander in ersion. AGH. Delete that one. “I’m Yang Yoseob anyway.” He walked towards me a little followed by cocking his head and winked at me. Such a cutie pie. 

“I..” My mind couldn’t function well when my two eyes stared at his cuteness as if I wanted to squeeze his cheeks. “I.. I.. I.. You haven’t picked up your phone!” My mind wasn’t cooperating with me at that time, so I just escaped from the word “I” as I pointed the tip of my index finger on his phone still on the marbled-floor. 

He obtained his phone from the floor without looking at it. “Don’t forget my name! I’m Yang Yoseob or you can call me Seobbie for short.” Putting his phone in his pocket, I never noticed that he was a transferee in our campus. “And so?” I simply answered, folding my arms with an obnoxious look at him. 

I seriously didn’t ask his nickname or whatever, but the word Seobbie fits his face, a cute name. “Such a good girl for answering me that phrase.” He tsk-ed while shaking his head left to right, right to left. His left hand raised up and made its way to my well-fixed hair as he rubbed it. Was he teasing me or just trying to hash my day?

My mouth was about to speak up when his index finger shush-ed me that gave me a frown and frustrated face. “You’re daintier in personal than this sample picture.” He pulled out a picture from the pocket of his shirt and stared at a picture while pouting. “Eh?” I tilted my head to the right side, showing an innocent reaction.

I was about to extract it from him but his hand was too rapid, he quickly put it back in his shirt. He wasn’t wearing a school uniform at that time. “Arasso. I’ll just show it to you.” 

1..

2..

3..

“Thats my missing picture! Robber!” I blurted out as I saw the picture that he was looking at a while ago. That was my picture that was taken by my close friend, Lee KiSeop. Where the hell did he get that kept-thing? 

“I’m not a robber! Someone just gave this to me! I swear.” 

“Then you’re a stalker!”  

Exchange of negations filled the entire hallway. First, he was the person who stole my first kiss. Second, he ruined my well-fixed hair and third, he thieved my long lost picture taken by KiSeop. My mouth was about to speak up when we both heard a trend of someone going towards us. 

The footsteps were familiar to me until, a familiar voice called me out from behind: 

“Yeobo! Baby!”

 *       *        *        *       *       *         *         *        *        *       *        *        *       *       *         *         *        *  

First chapter is up! I’m sorry if its not that good. I was explaining further the life of Seul Hyo and Yoseob so yeah, thats why. I’m really sorry, pardon me. Hope you guys liked it though. Please do subscribe! I would do my very best just to gain amazing subscribers. I love you all. :) 

@LeahEyah: Here’s the update, my dear. Hope you liked it. -_____-

@YukiMary: Thank you, dongsaeng for the compliment. I miss you anyway. <3

@Kyudream: Here’s the update, Vinnie! ;A; 

- 11/04/14.