Chapter 2

Change My Mind

 

"Excuse me. I was the one who saw it first." I was trying to control my temper cause I don't want to be rude. "I said it was me." He still looked at me coldly. "No me!" "Me!" "I saw it first!" Ugrh.."Aish. this guy." i mumbled. "FINE!" I said a little bit angry and rolled my eyes. I decided to go to the cashier and payed it all.

 
 
 
While waiting outside the supermarket to fetch a cab I suddenly remembered of what happened awhile ago. *Psh! That guy. Yeah his handsome but a very coldhearted. AISH!* i thought.
 
 
 
(Monday Morning)
 
 
I woke up so early maybe it's because I'm not used to my soroundings. So I decided to have a breakfast. I was at our dinning room, eating a hotdog with egg and a fried rice with my mom, dad and my 8 years old sister Eurin.
 
 
 
 I was just enjoying my meal.
When I heard mom and dad talking about school. "Suzy my dear, me and your dad decided last week to transfer you to a another school. I'm sorry I forgot to inform you about this. You're now graduating student right? We just want you to graduate to a high class compared to your school right now." Mom explained with a worried face. My dad was just looking at me I think he's waiting for me to respond.
 
 
 
Honestly, they don't have to transfer me to another school. But if that is what's best for me then it's ok. "Well it's not a big deal Mom. I understand." I just said and smile. "Thank you my dear." mom said. I just nodded and we continued to eat.