Chapter 7

Change My Mind

 

 
 
 
Suzy's POV:
 
 
 
Sungyeol decided to eat outside the canteen. The three of us is now sitting at one of the bench near the basketball gym. I'm now sitting beside Sungyeol, he's between me and Myungsoo. Sungyeol and I kept on talking such things while myungsoo just kept on drinking his chilseng.
 
 
 
I can sensed that he's always staring at us and then rolled his eyes and glancing at us again and again. What's wrong with him? 
 
 
 
"Hey myungsoo.. Are you ok? Do you have something to tell?" I asked him and cocked my head a little.
He look at me confused and then continued to drink his chilseng.
 
 
 
"Actually no.. I feel a bit uncomfortable here. I should buy another chilseng. See you guys later." He said planly and not even looking at us. Then throw the chilseng can beside the bench and leave us.
 
 
 
 
"Hmm.. What's wrong with him? He's acting weird since this morning." Sungyeol asked with a confused face. I just shrugged. *Yeah. He didn't even greet me at the canteen when he saw me. But instead he run straight to the canteen. Psh! Really a cold hearted.*
 
 
 
 
"Maybe I should talk to him." I said. "Me too. Uhm, suzy I'll just go to the cr. I'll be back right away, wait for me here ok?" i just nod then he stood leave an leave.
 
 
 
Suddenly my phone vibrated. I pulled my phone from my pocket, and a 1 message flashed in the screen from an unknown number. "Unknown number?" I mummbled and open it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From: Unknown
 
"Hi.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------
 
 
Sorry for a very short update guys? :)) I'll make a very long update next chapter.. :)) hehehe!