Chapter 3

Change My Mind

New chapteeer.. I'll update another chapter tommorow guys. :) Gomawo readers. :D

************************************************
 
 
 
 
Nobody's POV:
 
 
 
(The Next Day)
 
Finally her mom enrolled her to the high class school. They buyed her a new uniforms, school supplies and also a new black shoes. 3 weeks after will be first week of june. Suzy is very excited because it's her first time to go to a high class school.
 
 
 
(3 weeks after)
 
 
 
Suzy's POV:
 
 
 
It was a monday morning of june. I wake up and got up to bed to take a shower, eat, toothbrush, comb my hair and wore my uniform. I say goodbye to them. "Goodluck to your first day of school my dear." She tapped me on my shoulder. "Thank you mom." And smiled.
 
 
 
Nobody's POV:
 
 
 
The school is just a walking distance it is just a 4 blocks away compared to her old school. She still have to take a cab.
 
When Suzy arrived she was amazed and her lips formed O shape because the campus is very huge and beautiful. Students everywhere were chatting, playing basketball, walking, studying and others.
 
 
 
Suzy still can't find her room. So she decided to ask some students on the campus.
 
 
Suzy tap the boy who is busy playing his phone. "Uhmm.. Excuse me. Do you know where is the room K-3?" He told her which floor and where is it. "Aah.. Kamsamnida." And smiled humbly.
 
 
 
As she was on her way to her room. She was walking while finding her phone on her bag, because of that she accidentally bump into someone.
 
 
*Splash* The water just spilled. And the t-shirt of the guy she bumped is very soaked.
 
 
 
 
"Omoooo.. Aaah.. Sorry. I'm really sorry." Suzy bowed and try to clean up the shirt of the person with your handkerchief . " She looked up and a saw a very familiar face.
 
 
 
"Aish! chincha.. You should be carefull miss." He said coldy and irretately while looking at his shirt. 
 
 
 
She suddenly remembered that the guy she just bumbed was the guy who snatch the cooking oil in the supermarket.
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV:
 
 
Aish.. This some kind of a girl just bumped me and accidentally spilled the water that i just bought. Urg!
 
 
I looked into her eyes and was about to scold her.  But I pauses for a minute. She's some kind familiar. But I can't remember.
 
 
 
"Wait.. Have we met before?" I asked her. She just stood their and stared at me. "Uhh- y-yea. You're the guy who grabbed the cooking oil at the supermarket. Right?" She stuttered.
 
 
*Oow.. So she's that girl. Now i remembered. But, I don't care* "Look what you've just done to me." I said angrily, coldy and point my shirt.
 
 
 
"I said sorry right? Isn't still not enough?" While looking at me directly. 
 
 
 
"Not for me. Cause sorry is just a word." And shot her a cold look.
 
 
 
"Atleast I said sorry." While crossing her arms. "Do you think that's enough? You gotta pay for this!" Smirked.
"What do you want? A money? I can pay for that." She looked confused.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Psh! I don't need money. I can even buy a 10 times of my shirt. And a bright idea pop up in my head*