Chapter 6

Change My Mind

 

 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV:
 
 
 
So yeah.. I'm now sitting at the bleachers with my great bestfriend who's busy texting with Suzy. They're texting for almost a week. Psh! Physically I'm watching the basketball game with Sungyeol but mentally I'm not cause Sungyeol's eyes is on his phone. Just great.
 
 
 
"I'm getting bored.." I timidly said but my eyes is still on the game. I didn't recieve a response. "Do you hear me?" I look at sungyeol who's still focusing on his phone.
 
 
 
"Uhh sorry L.. What did you say?" He now put aside his phone and turned to me. See.. He didn't even hear me. Really great. "I said I'm bored.. Can we just eat at the canteen?" I ask him with kinda annoyed tone.
 
 
 
"Oh.. Ok." He again pull his phone from his pocket and started texting AGAIN. Urghh. This is annoying I don't know why. But I'm now annoyed.
 
 
 
I tried my best to hide infront of sungyeol that I'm now annoyed. Maybe I'm just not used to. I don't know but before it's ok for me when I they're texting with his ex. But now no. I don't know what's happening to me.
 
 
 
I just mentally shrugged it off. When we're on our way to canteen. I saw Suzy walking alone, and I think she's on her way to canteen too.
 
 
 
"Oh look who's here.. -" i didn't even finished  my sentence and Sungyeol immediately run towards suzy. *Psh let him be Myungsoo you should be happy for him.*
 
 
 
I stopped walking and look at them from behind. I admit they look good together. I glance at suzy. Oh god she's so beautiful, her straight and a little wavy ends hair, her eyes, her lips.
 
 
 
*Wait wait.. No. She's not beautiful. She's not your type L.. What are you thingking? Aish.. Maybe you're just hungry. I should eat now.*
 
 
 
 
I quickly run to the canteen leaving them both, they walked really slow. Cause while walking they're talking. I can clearly see them here from the canteen. Psh.
 
 
I ordered a sandwich and chilsung.  "Psh.. Let them be Myungsoo." I mummbled. And stuff the whole sandwich in my mouth. I rolled my eyes and sat down in the chair and put my chilsung at the table.
 
 
"Yah. What happened? Are you that hungry? And you really leave us.." Sungyeol said infront of my table. I almost choke and he handed me my chilsung. "Psh. So what? I'm hungry." I rolled my eyes again and looked at the counter.
 
 
 
And there she is ordering. How could she stand there, smiled at the counter girl and look so beautiful.
 
 
 
*Aish~ I shouldn't get attracted to that girl. Don't you ever myungsoo. She's for your bestfriend."  I quickly turned my head to the other side and take a sip of my chilsung.*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think I'm starting to like her.
 
 
 
 
 
--------------
 
 
 
Hahaha. The infinite H is doing great.. I saw they're Special Girl MV!!!! YADONG~ <3
 
 
 
Anyways, how's my update? Hope everyone likes it.. :)))