Chapter 5

Change My Mind

 

Here's my new update readers.. ^___^ hahaha.. Enjoooy~
 
 
 
------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really can't believe I'm letting myself  pulled by this annoying named Myungsoo and I don't know where he's planning to take me.
 
 
 
 
I'm was deep in my thoughts and didn't realize we're know infront of a man sitting by himself at the canteen. 
 
 
 
"Yah Sungyeol.. " he called out loud enough to hear. So his name is Sungyeol. But he even didn't flinch a bit. He's still stairing at  his plate. Guess he didn't hear Myungsoo.
 
 
 
Myungsoo break free from his grasp to me. And take a seat infront of him. "Sungyeol-ah.. You should forget about her.. Look at you.. You look like a fool and always out of your mind everyday.."
 
 
 
He take a glanced at myungsoo but only a second and continued to eat. He drink his water and said. "Thanks for the concern.. But I'm ok L.." He smiled a bit. *L? Oh I think Myungsoo's nickname is L.*
 
 
 
"No you're not.. You should really get over to that girl.. - " while sungyeol look the other side, myungsoo looked at me. And mouthed me to take a sit beside Sungyeol. I gave him confised look like are-you-insane? and replied me a just-go-with-the-flow look.
 
 
 
I shrugged and sit beside sungyeol. Sungyeol look at me and back to myungsoo. "How is she?" Planly said. "She's Suzy.. She's my new friend and a new student."
"Oh.. Hi! I'm Sungyeol.. I'm sorry for what I act awhile ago. It's just I'm not in the mood." We shook are hands. I just nod and smile. "Oh no it's ok. I'm suzy by the way.. Nice to meet you."
 
 
 
"Eherm.. Uhm.. I'll just order a food ok? I'll be back. " we just nod. After myungsoo leave us two. We started to talk and getting to know each other. I even craked jokes for him to smile. He's different from his bestfriend myungsoo. I realized his handsome but become more handsome when he smiles alot.
 
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV:
 
 
 
 
I'm now here at the counter paying the food that I ordered. I glanced at suzy and sungyeol afar from here. They look so happy talking and laughing. I'm happy that sungyeol is now smiling alot. It's been a long time since the tradegy happened to his ex girlfriend. But there's something bothering me I don't know. I just shrugged and get my order and approached them.
 
 
 
 
"Hey.. Seems like you two are now close huh." I sheepishly smile at them. Suzy just looked at me and back to Sungyeol. "I have to go now, I still have class.. Thanks for the time Sungyeol.. " Suzy smile to us and bid goodbye to us. But befor she could leave us. "Suzy wait..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Can I have your number?" Sungyeol asked her and smile.