Chapter 4

Change My Mind

I'm really sorry for late updating this chap readers.. :( I'm still thinking what will I update soom. I'm still looking forward to you guys.. I'll update 2 chapters readers.. Gomawo! ^_^

 

------------

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:
 
 
 
 
*She's really insane. She just barked at the wrong tree.. Huh! Stupid! What if I'll introduce her to sungyeol. HAHAHAHAHA.  Yes that's right! You're really smart myungsoo! I'm sure he's gonna like her."
 
 
 
"Come with me.. " I grabbed her wrist and pulled her. I don't care of people who's looking at us.
 
 
 
 
*Heh.. Just wait Sungyeol.. I'm sure you'll gonna forget cheska that breaks your heart.*
 
 
 
 
Suzy's POV:
 
 
 
*Aish.. This guy just grabbed me and keep on pulling me. And i just realized that girls are giving me glares. As if like they're going to kill me right now. I don't know why.*
 
 
 
"Yah.. Where are you taking me? Everyone is looking at us.. Are you crazy? I still have classes? And I still didn't even know you?." I'm trying to break free but he's grip is so tight.
 
 
 
 
*Asking queen huh.. Does she love asking questions?*
 
 
 
"Stop asking ok? Ohh.. Yeah. It's still first day of school, It's just introducing yourself and etc. Just skip class for today and you'll see if we will arrive." she looked me with a questioned face. "By the way I'm Myungsoo.." I just planly looked her.
 
 
 
-------
 
 
 
And started myungsoo started to grab and pull her again. I'm doing this for the sake of my bestfriend. I took a glance at her while walking. She's beautiful, I bet her for my bestfriend. *Smirk* 
 
 
 
Finally they arrived at the canteen. He's searching we're sungyeol occupied a seat. And there he is. Alone by himself, eating but seems like not in the mood and look pale. He can see in his eyes that he's still sad.
 
 
 
Myungsoo appraoched sungyeol and still griping suzy's wrist. Myungzy just go with him with a confused and annoyed face.