Chapter 8

Change My Mind

 

 
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV:
 
 
 
 
I decided to go back at the canteen. I want to be alone. What's wrong with me? Why am i suddenly feeling like this? Its as if something was piercing my chest. Is it because of those two? Aish! No way. I shouldn't be attatched too much. *sigh* 
 
 
 
 
Nevermind, i'd rather buy and eat alot of sandwiches, drink chilsung and get myself full than being with those two. Not that i care! It's just that.. Ugh.. OKAY FINE! I admit it.. I like her and it's not possible for me not to get.. Maybe.. A little jealous. I stompped my foot and went towards the counter.
 
"Good afternoon, sir! May i take your order?" i was greeted by the lady at the counter. 
 
"Get as many sandwich as you can get and a chilsung too." I said in a half-cold tone.
 
 
The lady blinked, and stopped for a few seconds.
 
"What?" I said with both of my brows raised.
 
Then she rushed and proceeded to get my order.
 
 
 
I now started to digg on my sandwiches until I get full.. Until an imaginary bulb popped on my head, i chuckled evily.
 
 
 
 
*Flashback..*
It was another hot afternoon at the school bleachers and as usual, Sungyeol was busy texting on his phone. I peaked at his phone and saw Suzy flashing on the screen. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Yah, Myungsoo. I'll just go to the comfort room for a moment, wait for me here okay?" Sungyeol said. I nodded in an uninterested manner. He was already a meter away. I took a glance at the space beside where I'm sitting and saw his phone. "Yah! Hyung! You forgot your-" i twitched my head to his direction but he was already nowhere to be found. Then suddenly, SUZY, again flashed at the screen and an evil smirk crept on my lips. 
 
 
*End of Flashback*
 
 
 
 
That's how it all happened. That was how i got her phone number. And yes, I'm now the anonymous person to her now.
 
 
 
 
 
--------
 
 
 
Myungsoo, why you're so clever? Hahahaha. XD
 
 
 
My bestfriend Siccassi just help me with this chapter and for this new poster~ I LOVE IT :)) Gomawoo twin. :') Hope you'll like it guys. ^__^