Chapter 1

Change My Mind

 

It is was sunday morning during summer. "Suzy wake up." Her mom said while tapping and nagging her gently. Suzy grunted and open her eyes slowly. "Ummaa.. " she said lazily and slightly annoyed. "You gotta wake up. You still have to go to supermarket." Her mom said.
 
 
 
Suzy let out a heavy sigh having no choice but to obey what her mom ordered to her. She got up from her bed and prepared.
 
 
(At supermarket)
She's getting tired of walking and finding the things that is in the lists and her mom gaved. 
 
 
While she was busy of finding the stuffs on the list. She  noticed that the cooking oil was the last one. And take a look on the list and saw the cooking oil. 
 
 
When she was about to get it. Someone block her hands and grabbed it immediately. "I saw it first." A cold voice suddenly heard on her back.
 
 
 
 
Suzy POV:
 
 
"I saw it first." A cold voice suddenly I heard from my back. I get annoyed. I turned to face the stranger and was about to explain that I was the one who saw it first.
 
 
With out knowing I stared deeply into his brown eyes. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. His nose was perfectly shaped. He was like an angel sent from heaven. I realized I was day dreaming and shook my head sidewards. I don't care if he's good looking I'm annoyed right know.