Troubles (part 1)

A "Perfect" Fairytale

 

(Interior building) AP History 5th period (cont.)-

As the teacher droned on about useless history facts, the class’s atmosphere slipped in to a peaceful coma.  Some were yawning, sprawling on their tables, moments away from falling asleep.

Daracouldn’t believe her luck. Out of all the seats in this barely half-filled classroom, he picks the one next to her. Yes, she admitted that her location was obviously the best seat in the house- hidden in the corner so no one would ever looks back here, allowing her to do whatever she wants without people snooping.

But all of that was about to change, because her little favorite hideout has been invaded.

Ever since he sat down, they haven’t spoken. She hasn’t responded to his friendly “Hey”, accompanied by that charming smile every other girl gone crazy over. She was sure he could felt the aura of animosity she was radiating. Ignoring all polite etiquettes, she wanted to send a clear message: You’re not welcome in hereeee.

But instead, he leaned back in to his seat, his crossed legs slung comfortably over the chair in front of him, sitting like he owned the ing place.

It makes Dara wanna kick him (adding on it was one of her pet peeves when people sit with their legs on the table. Well, in this case, it’s a chair…But still).

“Can I borrow a pen?”

A voice pulled Dara from her violence fantasy and back in to reality. She instinctively turned over to its source, "Excuse me?"

“Can I borrow a pen? We have to write something down and I didn’t bring any” he repeated. Dara was startled, realizing what she just done, but it was too late to turn away now. She bravely met his gaze for the first time that day.  His chocolate brown orbs are filled with devious mirth and a small smirk begins to form on his beautiful lip.. As their eyes met, she thought she caught his eyes widened briefly, (in amusement or surprise?) before returning to its playful state.

Dara turned away, “Crap. Did he recognize me?” Dara reached in to her Strawberry Shortcake pencil pouch and pulled out, grudgingly, one of her cute Hello Kitty mechanical pen. She slapped it on his desk, refused to look over even when she heard him chuckling while mumbling something like “Strawberry Shortcake? Hello Kitty at this age?” Dara decided to act like she hasn’t heard him.

When the bell rang, Dara was so relieved she hastily shoved her books in her bag and lined up behind the cluster of people to get out of the classroom. Her feet tapped impatiently as she stood waiting, her gaze fixed on the tall back of her male classmate standing in front of her. She didn’t want to look behind to her seat, fearing of what she might find, all she wants to do was get the hell out of here until she learn how to deal with this situation.

A tap on her shoulder jolted Dara, she dreaded as she turned around slowly. 

“You forgot this”, he told her, that ever present smirk still playing on his lip as he held her pen out to her. She tried to nonchalantly grab it from him, hiding her fluster.

Then she rushed out of the door, trying so hard and praying to any god that heard her to not trip in front of him, because that would be the last thing she wants right now. As the door closes behin her, she thought she could hear a slight chuckle.

***

As Dara wanders the hallway, she was still musing over her the incident occurring in her 5th period class.

“Hey babe!”, Bom said, shocking Dara out of her thoughts.

“You ok?” Bom asked in concern, her brows furrow in worry, "You look a little dazed, are you sick?"

Dara fake a smile, she doesn't want to worry Bom. Bom is such a sweetheart, her angelic smile could lit p a place in a matter of moment. Dara would hate to do anything to faze that smile. 

"I just had a long day, I'll tell you all about it on the way home." Dara put her arms around her bestfriend's, she means every words and honestly she can't wait to get out of this hellish place anyway.

"Aw babe, I have good news that will cheer you up!" Bom gushed excitedly.

"Uh oh" Dara thought, she has an idea what is coming when she goes in that pitchy, too excited to keep a secret voice, "What's going on?"

"Well, guess what? Two of my friends from out of town want to hit the club tonight. They are twenty ones, and forsure can buy us alcohol !"

"-Uhm, I don't know if that's such a good idea." Dara interrupted her friend. With everything going on lately, she needs some time to really think and she isn't sure if being wasted is really what's going to help her cope with the emotional roller coaster of everything going on.

"Babe, don't think too much! You need this more than anyone else right now, I know exactly how much stress you are going through and what is better than a G.N.O!"

"I guess..."Dara knew there was no point of arguing with Bom, it's always a lost cause. 

Here to a night she won't remember.

A/N: Ok guys, I’m BACK. For good =) Sorry for leaving for such a long time.

I hope you like this chapter. It’s a continuation from where Ji Yong entered the class in last chapter. I got so many things in store for him  J It’s gonna be Daragon/ Tabisan now.

Peace.Love. BIGBANG.