Rise and Shine

A "Perfect" Fairytale

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters. If I own Bigbang, I wouldn't be here writing fanfic.( I'll be a millionaire  billionaire living happily with the 5 most goregous men in the entire world). I own nothing except the plot.

Now here goes .

~Chapter 1~

*Rise And Shine*

 

SANDARA! Get your  lazy up.” A shrill voice shattered the serene morning silence, startling the birds outside as they scurried from the branches and causing the girl on the bed to fall on to the floor, headfirst.

It was the head maid of the house yelling for the girl to get up for her morning chores.

The girl rubbed her head, dazed, she took a glance at her alarm clock: 6:30. Her large eyes widened, “ Oh Sweet Mother of Jesus”… She shot straight up  and bumped her head on to the ceiling.

 “… Stupid attic with stupid low ceiling,” she whined and rubbed her head again.

Every single day, the same routine takes place: wake up, bang her head on the ceiling, then fall facedown on the floor. Dara fears that she’s gonna get some chronic brain defect later on.

But judging from her ditzy personality, maybe she already had.

Once done dressing, Dara took a look of herself in the cracked mirror line next to her small drawer. She was donning capri short with a modest  white T-shirt, her shoulder-length hair was pinned back with a bobby pin and her clear skin was radiating.

Her gaze darted to the baseball cap on her nightstand, her only remaining and now most treasured possession, it was a gift from her childhood crush that she hasn’t seen in 10 years. Her prince charming.

“I hope I’ll find you soon.”  she whispered wistfully.

***

 As Dara reached the last step off the stair leading in to the mansion’s dining room, her steps became more cautious and hesitant.

An object whizzed past her head, she ducked and heard the crashing sound of porcelain against cement.

“You little stupid good-for-nothing brat! What took you so long!?” said the woman dressed in an incredibly tacky gown sitting on the dining chair.

“Perfect way to start the day,” Sandara thought sarcastically and mustered the usual fake smile, “Good Morning Mother…”

***

Sandara was setting the table while trying to block out the irritating high-pitched voice blabbing insults at her.

“God damn it”… She thought as the insults progressively worsened. “I’m going insane. Does she have to do it every morning? ” Dara slammed down the fork she was holding with a little more force than she should have when the vile mouth started spewing insults about her parents.

 Bad move.

The woman noticed, in a flash, she was out of her chair and Dara felt the sting of the slap across her cheek. The woman’s voice was seething with anger as she screeched “YOU Little brat! Was that your way of defying me? Your good for nothing mom gave birth to you but I’m the one that had to raise you . HOW DARE YOU BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS!

She stayed silent but raised her chin defiantly, refusing to give the woman the satisfaction of knowing she was hurting her. One slap follows another, blood was begin to drizzle out of the corner of . Tears stung her eyes, but she would not let a single drop falls, she would not cry….

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a figure silently stood under the doorframe of the kitchen, it was her stepbrother-Choi Seunghyun. His eyes and Dara’s met, he froze.

The woman started yanking Dara by her hair. Dara sent one last pleading look at Seunghyun, but he averted his gaze and walked away.

***

“If your takes any longer next time, I’m gonna leave you behind”, Seunghyun said coolly to Sandara after she stepped inside the open door of the black Mercedes held by their chauffer.

“Sorry”, Sandara apologized softly.  She felt as if she should be retaliating back that if he has interfered, they wouldn’t be late. But…his aura of coldness chills her to the bone.

The ride to their school was mostly spent in an accustomed silence. It was like that everyday, they don’t have much to say to one another.

What is there for the son to say to the daughter of his father’s other woman?The mere presence of one another in such a close capacity was forceful and awkward enough.
Yet, from time to time, Dara can’t help but throw a few curious glances at Seunghyun. In those fleeting moments, she also couldn’t help but noticed how extremely good-looking he is. "If only his personality matches his exterior," she thought amusingly. As the wheels of the car roll steadily over the leaves of the  road, she notices it was a gorgeous, sunny day outside. The glimmering sunlight filtered through their car windows, bouncing and highlighting the lighter strands of his beautiful touseled hair and his  chiseled jawline, his lashes framed gorgeous pairs of deep, dark almond eyes. Whenever those breathtaking eyes lay on her, she feels her breath caught in .

Yup, she knows.... her stepbrother was undeniably, irresistibly handsome.

Adding on to his wealth and good look, he was a prodigious musician and a top student, in short the most popular guy at the school.  All the girls throw themselves at him, and she couldn’t say that he didn’t reciprocate the offer. He was always with multiple girls, yet she also noticed he always seem somewhat...unsatisfied.

It got her wondering…. Is there something he wants, but couldn’t have?

He noticed her looking and look straight in to her eyes. She felt her heart skipped a beat as she gazed in to those intense brown orbs.

She saw a glint of something in his eyes before he turned away, a hint of a smile? 

“Here”, he said coldly without looking at her , in his outstretched arm was a handkerchief, “Clean your face.”

Dara was taken aback by the unexpected offer, “Uhh…thanks.” She then used it to wipe the dried blood from the corner of off.

 Strange, she thought,He’s being nice to me.

As if reading her thought, he answered coolly, “ Don’t mistake it for anything. I just don’t want rumors spreading if you arrive at school all bloodied.”

*****

(To be continued)

 

***

Words Count: 956.

A/N:

Dear Readers,

Thanks for the review and subscriptions, those made my day =)

I hope you like the progression and kinda got a taste of what this story is gonna be like.

I promise next chapter will be longer, since this seems so short to me.

Thanks for your interest, this was my first fanfic and I was so nervous x]

Oh, and here is this poll. Honestly, this story's plot is set, but the ending id undecided because there's "more than 1" ways it could go. Therefore, I just want to survey, kinda see what you guys want =)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Peace, Love, Bigbang <3

~mtrainbow.

ps: In the poll, I voted for GTOP . hahaahha ^__^. But this is gonna be a Tabisan or Daragon fic ;)