Meeting Prince Charming

A "Perfect" Fairytale

 

Meeting Kwon Ji Yong.

Good Morning, it was Monday at YG High. The hallway was bustling with students and filled with chatter. A hot gossip just dropped, news of what happened over the past weekend just emerged and the students were gobbling it up.

“Did you hear Kwon Ji Yong is back?” the girl said to her friend. Two girls were swapping gossip as they stood by their lockers to apply make up.

“Oh. You don’t mean the Kwon Ji Yong? Oh my god, everyone’s talking about him. I heard he’s uber hot, like  even hotter than Choi Seunghyun. And he's also a musical genius. I heard he got signed to the hottest American record label last year. ” Said the short hair girl.

“Phss...NO ONE is hotter than Seunghyun, NO ONE...That's just people blowing things up. He's cute alright, but he doesn't have that dark, y vibe going like Seunghyun does ”, the taller girl took a breath after that long rant defending her bias, then she continued, "Oh...Did you know they're best friends before?"

“Wait. What do you mean "before"? What happen between them?”

“No one’s sure.” The girl said, after a dramatic pause because she knew her friend was breathlessly waiting, she continues, “ Kwon, Seunghyun, Seungri, Daesung, and Youngbae were all really close during Junior High, they used to travel in a pack.  Especially Choi and Kwon, they were inseparable, like they were a package deal- you can’t take one without the other.”

She paused, took a breath because she was speaking too fast, “And then they gotten in to a huge fight, it was all over school. Both of them were suspended. And Ji Young went on to boarding school in America. But now he's back”

“Omo….I wonder what’s gonna happen now that he’s back.”

“ Keep your eyes and ears out... I have a feeling a lot of is about to go down. JI Young is known to cause trouble but it's so much more fun with him around. You wouldn't wanna miss what is going to happen next!” the short hair girl gushed, then she added in a mischievously taunting voice, “And you. Whoever you are that’s eavesdropping behind the bookshelves. You can come out now, we’re gonna leave.”

She then grabbed her friend’s arm and they walked fast toward the door, giggling.

Dara quietly came out, glad that no one could see underneath her cap and glasses because she was red with embarrassment. Sigh… eavesdropping officially became another thing she failed at in life.

  Although, Dara was more curious than humiliated at the moment,  because of the gossip she just heard about her stepbrother and that guy Kwon Ji Yong.

Kwon Ji Yong…It’ll be the world's biggest  understatement to say that she always hears his name. Nowadays, she can’t go 5 minutes walking in the school without hearing something about him, and Seunghyun. His name was everywhere.

And she, herself, didn’t know what to make of her first impression of him.

 

Flashback-

(At the auction)

“Wait!” Dara called after the guy named Kwon Ji Yong, who was making his way out of the entrance and in to the parking lot.

She has an idea about the snickering around her, she looks ridiculous right now. Her skirt is too short and tight, who the in charge insisted on this y uniform that looks more like it belong to .

Uh…” Dara trailed off, speechless upon the sight of his face.

Ok, she’s probably sounded hypocritical for criticizing girls that go crazy over hot guys earlier. But this was different, yeah sure he's attractive, really attractive, but that's not why. He does not have the strong, brooding gaze of Seunghyn. But she can't take her eyes off him. His skin was perfect, clear, spotless. He ran his hair through his touseled ash blonde hair, and a few strands fall and frame his beautiful chocolate brown eyes, which are gleaming with mischief. His smile was blinding, she has to squint since she feels like she's looking straight at the sun. He raised one of his eyebrows as his lips curl up in to a curious smirk, "Whats up?"

 Dara said dazedly, “Oh I’m sorry.” She bowed apologetically and look at him again, shaking off the weird thought that he looks oddly familiar, almost nostalgic, and focused on what she came here for, “I want to talk to you about the necklace you just bought, the Thorne Rose.”

“Oh, this?” he said, holding up the velvet rectangular box, ‘Choi Jewelry Co.” was embossed in golden cursive font on the surface.

 “Yeah”, she said excitedly, "If only I can have a minute of your time, I will explain why am I here for."

“What do you mean?” he raised an eyebrow. Dara can’t help but notice how y he looks when he does that.

“Well you see” Dara explain, almost pleading as she tries to sound as sincere as she can, "the family I I was working for, the Choi, they took it from me without my permission and I am really hoping that I can get it back because it is a family heirloom and the last link I have to them."

Suddenly, the young man laughs which really confused her, then he said, “Listen, in case you haven’t notice. I just paid three hundred thousands dollars for this. So I’m sorry, but I can’t give it to you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He chuckled at her speechless state, with her eyes wide and mouth hung agape. Some strange cute girl in a maid outfit decide to pursure him after he purchases a very expensive necklace as 1) a gift for his mom, because well, with this much money to spare its always nice to show the number 1 woman in his life a little appreciation and 2) to piss off Seunghyun, his old bestfriend/rival and 3) make a flashy return statement now that he is back just to with everyone.Lifting the girl's chin and looking in to her astonished, deer-in-headline wide eyes, he steps close to her and whisper huskily in to her ears, “Unless you can pay me, with something else.” He winks ily.

She gasped and tried to step back, slapping his hand away. In the process lost her balance and stumbles. He instinctively reached out to support her waist.

“Im kidding.”He laughs out loud as he hoists her upright.

Dara’s breath hitched, her face was centimeters away from his. She has never been this close to a guy, his perfect face is making it hard for her to breathe, or talk coherently, or think altogether.

 "Don't go falling in to the arms of strangers," he said, "It's not safe ya know, especially dressing so cute like that"

He smirked at her one last time, then turn around and walk away.

 She was too astounded to speak. 

(End of flashback)

The bell rang and ended her trance of thoughts, Dara knew lunch was over and reluctantly walks out of the library. Ever since that incident with Mi Young, she hasn’t been eating in the cafeteria anymore.

It wasn’t that she was scared, she just didn’t want to attract any more attention to her. After all, she was under a disguise and she was instructed to not cause troubles.

It’s funny imagining how her stepmother’s face would be when a phone call from school arrived to tell her that Dara has gotten in a fight.

As Dara walked in the hallway, she held her head low, avoid the occasional jabbing and jeering directed at her.

She really hated this disguise, and the way she has to behave in it was frustrating. Even the ty maid uniform was a vast improvement.

(5th period, AP History)

Dara quietly took her seat in the far corner of the class, the last seat in the row as there are only empty chairs behind and next to her. She then quietly observes the students around her.

Class”, her teacher annouces, "We will have a new member joining our class today. Come in Mr. Kwon”

  Everyone held their breaths, Did he just said 'Mr Kwon?'

 “Hey everyone. My name is Kwon Ji Yong”

The girls gasped, hyperventilated, and began to gush among themselves while the boys eyed him suspiciously, envy evidences in their gazes.

Dara didn’t expect to be shock, but she was. "YOU!" She wanted to scream out loud but she didnt.

Today he looks legitly heartthrob in his buttons up, which accentuates his lean, muscular arms and everflashing that million dollar, adorable smile.

“But you can call me G Dragon or GD if you like, that’s what my American friends call me” He said.

“Alright Mr.Kwon”, the teacher interrupts as an attempt to end the commotion Ji Young was causing, "Pick a seat, and let hope you won’t be causing any other disruption in class there. People with empty seats next to them, raise your hands.”

Ji Young must have sensed the tension in the class, everyone was quiet, especially the girls, they were holding their breath hoping he would pick them.

His eyes began to search around the class for an empty seat.

Dara kept her head down; she didn’t want him to recognize her, yet.

“Uhm, I’ll think I’ll sit over there.” he said, and a collective gasp was heard.

Dara could hear his footsteps gotten clearer, it was the only sound in the room.

Oh no…Oh no…God please, no.

Obviously Dara’s prayer wasn’t heard, because she looks up to see Kwon Ji Yong standing right in front of her. In the flesh.

***

 

A/N: Dear readers, I updated 3 days in a row, a record for me.

Daragon shippers, it’s time for you to rejoice. Woot xD

It’s so easy writing Daragon, it flows so naturally. But… I love Tabisan too, and don’t worry this will be a Tabisan fic.

And…As you all might have noticed, my writing has gotten really light-hearted comparing to the angst tone it has back in the older chapters. I think it’s all because of my mood, and I don’t want to overdo the angst. But I promise, there’s gonna be more angst moment later =)

Peace.Love.BIGBANG<3

#wesupportdaesung