TOY Part 2

SNSD One Shots (Not Taking Requests ATM)

Toy Part 2

"Yuri, are you okay?" Tiffany asks me as soon as I step out of the elevator and into my department.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be? Geez Fany you're so silly" I force a smile to make my friends worry less, but I could tell that they're all very concerned about me.

"Are you sure Yuri?" Tiffany asks me doubtfully.

"Yup!" I smiled and tried to hold back my tears.

I hate you Im Yoona.

"Okay... nevermind then Yuri. So would you like to have dinner with Jessica, Tae Tae and her girlfriend Sunny,Seobaby and me tonight at around 7?" Tiffany tries to change the subject and invites me to dinner.

I hesitated for a moment because I remembered that Yoona made reservations for the two of us. I feel guilty for ditching her and I'm imagining her waiting for me, but I decided to accept Tiffany's offer. Afterall Yoona is a smart woman. She knows to leave if she waits for a long time and I don't show up.. right?

After I agreed to dinner I walked back to my office, closed the door and sat on my chair. I put my documents down on the table and turn on the desktop.

I sighed.

Falling in love with my boss, Yoona, was my biggest mistake ever. I still feel kind of bad because I am ditching Yoona tonight so I took out my phone to send her a message. I scrolled through my contacts and stopped when I saw "Yoongie <3" and a picture of her. I smiled seeing her picture. God I'm too hopelessly in love aren't I?

To: Yoongie<3

Dear Ms. Im, I am not going to dinner with you tonight. Please cancel your reservations or ask someone else to join you. I suggest Ms. Jiyeon who seems to love you so much. And I'm sure her father would be happy too,

- Kwon Yuri

I tried my best to type as formal as possible, but I actually felt hurt texting her like she was nothing more than my boss. After i finished my message I hesitated, wondering if I should press the send option. My arms trembled. 

Just do it Yuri, she's not going to care anyway.

I sighed and clicked send.

When the message was sent I put my phone down and covered my face with my hands.

I hate this so much.

~~

I walked into my office and lay down on my sofa. My heart felt heavy and I was breathing heavily. My Yul is mad at me. Damn it Gyuri. If it was legal, I would have halfed your paycheck or fired you for saying that in the meeting.

Suddenly my Galaxy S3 vibrates and I see a new text message. I smiled like an idiot when I saw the picture ID. It was of the world's cutest, prettiest, most hard working and amazing girl, Kwon Yuri. My smile and heart drops as soon as I read the message. Holding back my tears, I managed to reply to her text.

To: My Goddess KkabYul

I'm sorry Yul, but I will wait for you no matter what. I won't leave until you come I swear. And I don't care about Jiyeon. She means nothing to me. Besides Eunjung Unnie likes her.

- Yoong :'(

I clicked send and within a few seconds I got a reply.

From: My Goddess KkabYul

Ms. Im please don't wait for me. I am very busy and I have somewhere else to go tonight. If you want to have a conversation with me about work I will touch base with you next time in a meeting. Now please stop texting me.

My heart breaks from reading "Ms. Im". I will wait for you Yuri. Even if you don't show up.

~~

Tiffany, Jessica, Taeyeon and Yuri finished all of their work at around 4 in the afternoon. The four of them decided to leave early. Jessica and Tiffany want to go shopping. Yuri drove her friends to the mall while Taeyeon went to pick up her girlfriend, Sunny. Sunny is a popular idol in SM Entertainment and the niece of the company's founder.

Taeyeon sure knows how to pick them. Yuri thought.

In the mall, Tiffany and Jessica went crazy and shopped in every store. 

Aish these shop-a-holics. Yuri shakes her head and watches in awe as the American couple managed to buy 4 bags worth of clothes. 

When it was time to leave and go to the restaurant, Yuri drove her BMW while the two Americas sat in the back and started flirting. The three of them arrived at the restaurant in about 20 minutes. Seohyun and her boyfriend, Yonghwa, were already there.

Yuri parked her car while Jessica opened the door and walked to hug Yonghwa, her cousin.

"Hi Yong" Jessica smiled.

"Hi Sica Noona, Hi Fany, Hi Yuri" Yonghwa replies and bows.

"Yah!! Jung Yonghwa I've told you so many times to not call me noona!! I'm only 2 months older than you" Jessica complains and pouts. Tiffany giggles and kisses her adorable girlfriend's cheek, making the ice princess blush.

"Sorry Sica" Yonghwa grins.

"Hello Unnies" Seohyun bows.

"Hi Seobaby!!" Tiffany responds loudly and hugs the younger girl. Yuri chuckles at the cute sight. Tiffany always thought of Seohyun as a baby sister.

"We're here!!!" The five of them hear a scream and see Taeyeon walking with a short girl who was wearing a hoodie and sunglasses in the evening. Yuri guessed that was Sunny. It made sense for Sunny to hide, her fans would go insane if they find her. And imagine what the press would write if they found out Seoul's top idol was a lesbian.

Yuri sighs as she remembers that's also the reason why she can't be seen in public with Yoona.

Wow she's even shorter than she appears on TV. The gang thought as they looked down to see the adorable aegyo idol. 

"Hi!! This is my girlfriend, Sunny" Taeyeon introduces the short girl to everyone.

"Nice to meet Taengo's friends. I'm Lee Soonkyu, Sunny"

"Nice to meet you Sunny Noona. I'm Jung Yonghwa" Yonghwa greets back and shakes her hand.

"Wow Unnie.. you're even shor- I mean cuter than you appear on tv. I'm Seo Juhyun, but please just call me Seohyun." Seohyun says, she almost blurted out "shorter" by mistake.

"You're so adorable!!!" Tiffany squeals, while Sunny shrugs and blushes a little. 

"I'm Tiffany Hwang. Nice to meet you. Oh my gosh Sunny you need to tell me about your job. Like how is Super Junior?? Can you get me Siwon Oppa's signature!" Tiffany starts fangirling, but stops when she feels someone pinch her arm.

"Ouch!!" She yelps and glares at Jessica. "jealous freak" she mutters and starts rubbing her arm.

"I'm Jessica Jung" Jessica introduces herself short and cold. 

The entire atmosphere becomes awkward.

Yuri fakes a cough and introduces herself.

"I'm Kwon Yuri" the black pearl says and shakes Sunny's hand.

"I'm hungry lets go eat!" Taeyeon suggests and they all go inside the restaurant.

~~

Yoona checks the time on her watch. It is now 7:45pm. She's sitting alone in the table she reserved, wearing somewhat casual clothes and sunglasses, to hide from the press.

She sighs and looks down at the food. Yoona can feel Yuri was serious about not showing up, but the stubborn part of her refused to give up hope. 

"Ms. Im would you like to order anything else?" The waiter asks.

"Uhm.. some red wine please" Yoona orders. The waiter nods and leaves.

Yoona checks the time on her watch again. 8:03pm.

The young ceo takes out her phone and sends Yuri a message.

To: My Goddess KkabYul

I will wait for you.

- Yoong.

Are you really not going to show up Yul? Do I not mean anything to you? Yoona's heart feels heavy and she tries to hold back her tears.

The waiter comes back with the wine and she begins to drink it. After a few more cups, the doe-eyed girl fell asleep.

She wakes up when she felt her waiter tap her shoulder.

"Ms. Im.. you can't stay here. We're closing" The waiter tells her.

"Oh.. I'm sorry" Yoona gets up and pays for her bill. The girl checks the time, 11:37pm. Yuri really didn't show up. Yoona felt hurt and walked to the park. It's the winter time right now and she barely has enough clothes to keep her warm. The ceo didn't want to return home yet. She sits on the park bench and stares at the stars.

I guess my love for Yuri really is just one sided. Yoona tells herself and a lone tear falls from her face.

~~

Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany and the other finished eating about an hour ago. Yonghwa drives Seohyun home while Taeyeon drives Sunny back to her estate. Yuri drives the american couple to their shared apartment. She waves goodbye and gets into her car. When she closed the door she saw that it was snowing a little outside.

The black pearl turns on her phone to check her messages. She sees the message that Yoona sent to her around 8 in the evening. The girl didn't receieve any messages before because she had turned her phone off. 

She wouldn't have waited this long would she? Yuri thought.

Yuri begins to drive home, but suddenly her phone rings. She puts on her earbuds and mic to answer the call.

"Hello?" Yuri says, while her eyes were still on the road.

"Hi Yuri. it's me, Eunjung" The woman on the other side of the line replies.

"Oh? Hi Ms. Eunjung. What can I do for you?" Yuri quickly responds, Eunjung was Yoona's big sister and also a head in a different branch of the Im Corporation.

"Aha.. Yuri just call me Eunjung or Unnie." Eunjung chuckles.

"Okay.. Unnie what's wrong?" Yuri asks.

"Uhm.. have you seen my younger sister? She still isn't home yet. I've called the others, but they all said they don't know. My parents are very worried" Eunjung tells Yuri.

Immediately Yuri stops her car.

"She's not home yet??" Yuri asks frantically. It was practically blizzarding now, why isn't Yoona home??

"No. So I was thinking maybe you knew where she was." Eunjung explains.

"Me?" Yuri replied.

"Yes. Considering your relationship with my younger sister" Eunjung says.

"....." Yuri remains quiet.

"Don't hide Kwon Yuri. I know about your relationship with my sister. I have nothing against it because I too like girls, but what is wrong with you? My sister is so in love with you. Are you toying with her??" Eunjung raises her voice a little, but Yuri was too surprised to hear what she said.

Yoona loves me?

"I'll call you back unnie!!" Yuri shouts and hangs up. She drives her BMW and goes to search for Yoona.

This stupid idiot! Aish always making me worried!!

Yuri spots someone sitting under an umbrella on a park bench. She drives closer and sees it's her boss.

"Yah!! Im Yoona what the hell is wrong with you???" Yuri gets off her car and runs to Yoona.

"Y-Yuri?" Yoona looks up and was shaking from the cold.

"Pabo!! Get in my car now!!" Yuri grabs the younger girl and drags her to her car. The older girl takes off her jacket and puts it on the younger girl and turns the heat in her car to max.

The car ride became silent as Yuri was focused on the road while Yoona was shaking. They stop in front of Yuri's house. The younger girl had fallen asleep in the car. Yuri sighs and carries Yoona inside her house. She lays the girl on her bed and helps the younger girl change into warm clothes and covers her with the blanket.

"You're such an idiot. Why didn't you go home?" Yuri mutters. She kisses Yoona's forehead and was about to leave, but the doe-eyed girl stops her.

"Don't... leave" Yoona mutters while shivering.

Yuri's tough exterior breaks. She climbs into the covers and wraps her arms around her crush.

"Why didn't you just go home? I told you I wasn't going to show up" Yuri asks Yoona.

"I-I told... you... that I was... going to wait for.. y-you" Yoona stutters, still freezing.

"You're such an idiot." Yuri hugs the younger girl even tighter.

"I'm... sorry" Yoona mutters.

"For?" Yuri asks.

"For hurting you. I'm sorry" Yoona manages to look up and gives Yuri a light peck.

"I'm sorry too" Yuri whispers.

"Yoona"

"Yes?"

"What do you feel about me?" Yuri asks Yoona seriously.

The younger girl bites her lip and takes a deep breath. "I love you" Yuri smiles as she hears the two words she has been waiting for Yoona to say all this time.

"You do?" Yuri smiles.

"Yes.. I, Im Yoona, love Kwon Yuri" Yoona says again.

"I love you too you pabo" Yuri whispers.

Yoona smiles.

Yuri leans forward and gives the girl a kiss. Yoona responds and wraps her arm around the older girl's neck to deepen the kiss. After a few minutes, their gentle kiss became more passionate. Yoona climbs on top of the older girl and starts exploring her body.

"I love you Yuri" Yoona mutters, while continuing to give kisses to her lover, who moans in response.

Suddenly a phone call disrupts them.

"Aish!" Yoona pouts and groans in frustration while Yuri giggles and checks to see who is calling.

"It's your Unnie" Yuri says after checking the caller ID.

Yoona quickly gulps and turns pale.

She takes Yuri's phone and answers the call. She put the phone away from her ear as she gets ready to hear her Unnie's loud voice.

"YAH KWON YURI!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU RESPONDED TO MY CALLS AND TEXTS????" Eunjung shouts.

"Unnie call down!" Yoona shouts back.

Yuri laughs at the Im Sisters.

"Yoong??? You're okay??!!" Eunjung replies, but still screaming.

"Aish!! Yes now stop screaming!!" Yoona yells.

"Where are you now?" Eunjung asks, she finally lowered her voice.

"In Yuri's house" Yoona replies cold.

"Ouch why so mean? Oh i seee.... did I disrupt some y love? Who is on top?" Eunjung grins like a ert even though Yoona can't see.

Yuri blushes and covers her face from embarrassment.

"Yes you did Unnie. And I'm the husband. Now can you please be so kind as to hang up and not call. Otherwise I'm calling Jiyeon and telling her that you like her" Yoona smirks.

"Sorry!! Bye!! Have fun!!" Eunjung quickly hangs up.

Yoona laughs but stops when she sees Yuri pout.

"What's wrong my wifey?" Yoona asks.

"You call Jiyeon?" Yuri asks, obviously jealous. 

Yoona chuckles and gives Yuri a peck on the lips.

"She's my dongsaeng. I don't think of her that way. Besides I have my cute, y, adorable, hard working yeobo right here" Yoona grins. Yuri blushes, but smiles.

"Who said I wanted to be your yeobo?" Yuri teases her seobang.

Yoona smirks and climbs on top of Yuri again.

"You'll agree after this." 

"Wait.." Yuri says.

"Yes?" Yoona replies confused.

"Does this mean we're official now?" Yuri asks.

Yoona smiles and nods.

"Yes. I belong to Kwon Yuri and Kwon Yuri belongs to me."

The End