TOY

SNSD One Shots (Not Taking Requests ATM)

YoonYul- Toy Part 1

I wake up with the sun shining on me. I get up on the bed and check the time. It's almost 7 on a monday morning. I look at my side and hope to see a certain someone there, but as usual she's not here.

It's always like this i thought and sighed.

I wake up every morning hoping I would see you next to me, but no, you're never there. You only show up at night, play with me and then you leave. 

Why?

Why are you like this to me Yoona?

What am I to you?

I sigh as I remember this routine all too well. 

I walk to my bathroom to clean up, but I'm walking a bit wobbly, my lower region is still so sore from last night. Damn you Yoona. After I take a quick shower and change into new clothes, I walk downstairs and was going to make breakfast, but then I noticed it has already been made. I unconsciously smiled when I realized who made it for me. 

I finished eating and drink my cup of ma that Yoona prepared for me. On the glass cup was a note. I removed it from the cup to read what it said. As soon as I saw it I felt my cheeks warm up and my mouth curved upwards. 

Please meet me for dinner tonight at around 8 in XX restuarant. I made reservations. I will wait for you. I hope you enjoyed the breakfast I made for you. I'm sorry I left you again, but you're just too adorable when you sleep. I didn't want to wake you up. See you later Yul <3 

- Yoong :)

My heart is now beating uncontrollably. Damn it YoonA. You always have this affect on me. One moment you're making me feel like I'm in heaven from our love making, the next you break my heart by leaving me alone so heartlessly, and now you're making my heart beat running away with your sweet words. I'm so stupid. I've told myself countless amount of times that you are just toying with me, but I still stick with you. You make me fall in love with you more and more everyday. I should hate myself for being so weak.

I got off my chair and put away the dirty dishes. I put my shoes on and get into my BMW to drive to work. 

"Good morning Yuri!!" Tiffany shouts as soon as I walk into the building.

"Aish.. you're so loud Fany" I cover my ears and glare at her.

She gives me an eye-smile and apologizes. Tiffany waves goodbye and walks to the direction of her girlfriend, Jessica.

"Good morning Yul" Jessica says to me.

"Mornin' Sica" I replied and then walked to my office and unlocked the door.

~~

"Pst Jessi.. is it just me or is Yuri walking very weirdly?" Tiffany asks her girlfriend Jessica. 

"I think I know why" Jessica sighs.

"Me too... so how's her relationship with Yoong?" Tiffany asks.

"Relationship? You mean their friends' with benefits relationship? Seriously I don't know why Yuri does this to herself. We can all obviously see that she likes Yoona. She's just hurting herself like this" Jessica sighs and shakes her head, feeling bad for her lovesick friend.

"How are you so sure Yoong doesn't like Yuri the same way Yuri likes her? I mean it could happen right?" Tiffany pouts.

"I don't know. Yoona really confuses me. One moment she's all romantic to Yuri and the next she just ignores her like a toy she got bored of"

"Poor Yuri" Tiffany says.

Jessica nods.

"Yah!! You two get to work already!!" Taeyeon, their friend and Yuri's secretary shouts. 

Tiffany and Jessica quickly get off their seats and starts arranging their files.

~~

Yuri sits in her office, trying to concentrate on her documents, but she keeps getting distracted by the pictures of Yoona that she has in her computer. When Yoona doesn't notice, the black pearl takes pictures of her and saves them. To Yuri these pictures were flawless.

"I love you Yoona, you idiot. Even if you just think of me as a toy" Yuri mutters. 

A knock on the door breaks Yuri's train of thought.

"Uh.. come in" Yuri awkwardly replies to the knocker. 

"Ms. Kwon? You have a meeting now" Taeyeon tells Yuri.

"Thank you Taeyeon. And for the last time just call me Yuri" The black pearl smiles at her baby faced secretary.

Yuri logs off her computer so others can't see her folders of Yoona and walks with Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany to the meeting. On the way there Jessica and Tiffany kept flirting. To others it was cute, but to Yuri it was somewhat irritating. Probably because she is jealous that she can't act like that in public with Yoona. The kkab girl dreams of being able to show so much affection with Yoona in public, but Yoona is always shy and sort of distant around Yuri. Of course Yuri can't bring herself to blame it on Yoona because she knows the reason why they can't really be seen in public together that much, especially in that way.

"Ma'am..." Taeyeon knocks on the meeting office's door to indicate that Yuri's department is here for the meeting. Yuri is head of the modeling department and the public relations department of their company. It's their job to find models suitable for their company's magazine and also arrange meetings with other big companies to help benefit them.

"Come in" a voice tells them.

In front of the 4 women was the CEO of their company, heiress to one of the biggest and richest corporations in all of South Korea, Im Yoona.

Yuri could feel her heart skip a beat the moment she made eye contact with Yoona. To avoid looking suspicious in front of the heads of the other departments, Yuri fakes a cold expression. The only people that know about her "relationship" with the CEO are people in her department.

"Hello Ms. Im" Yuri and her co-workers bow.

"Take a seat Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon" Yoona instructs them. For a second Yuri felt sad that Yoona didn't call her the usual "Yul" but she shook off the feeling and sat down. 

"Okay lets begin our meeting. First off I'd like to thank Yuri's department for helping us get in contact and become affiliated with Park Corporation" Yoona grins and gets up, followed by everyone and they all clap for Yuri and her friends. 

"Y-You're welcome. You don't really have to thank us. It's our job." Yuri tries to stay calm and cold, but stuttered.

"You're so modest Yuri" Yoona smiles and pats Yuri's back.

Yuri's facade breaks and she blushes in front of Yoona. Jessica and Tiffany grin to each other, seeing their boss so shy.

"Ms. Im you're not giving yourself enough creditability" Gyuri, head of the magazine printing division speaks up and smirks at Yuri.

"Why would you say that Gyuri?" Yoona asks.

"Because we all know the main reason the Parks agreed to even meet with Yuri's division is because their CEO's daughter has a major crush on you. You agreed to go out to dinner with Mr. Park's daughter, Jiyeon so her father would even consider meeting with Yuri" Gyuri explains and smirks at Yuri. 

The black pearl glares at Gyuri. She knows the woman has a major crush on Yoona and Yuri is aware that Gyuri knows of Yoona and her relationship. 

Yoona remains speechless and gives Yuri an apologetic look. Yuri scoffs a bit and sits down. Yuri was not just angry that Yoona went on a date with another girl, although it is a big part of why she is angry she knows Yoona does not belong to her. But the black pearl was also angry that Yoona practically did her job for her. To Yuri she felt like Yoona believed she wasn't competent enough to work on her own. This made Yuri wonder..

How many of her PR deals were actually from her hard work? 

"Lets get back to the meeting" Yuri said coldly. 

"O-okay" Yoona sighs and gets back to her seat to continue with the meeting.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted you Im Yoona.

When the meeting ended everyone left the meeting room, except Yuri who was still packing up and Yoona who was waiting for the older girl.

"Yul I-"

"I have to work Ms. Im. If there is anything else you want to discuss you can email me, send me a fax or wait for the next meeting" Yuri replies sharply and leaves.

Yoona stares as the girl walks away from her and feels like her heart is being stabbed.

"I really like you Yuri" Yoona whispers low enough so that only she can hear it.

TBC