Sweet Talking Baby Part 1

SNSD One Shots (Not Taking Requests ATM)

Sweet Talking Baby Part 1

"She shoots and.. SHE SCORES!!" The commentator shouts as the semi-finals game concluded.

The buzzer makes a noise, signaling the end of the game. On the right side of the gymnasium, a large crowd in pink cheered.

"Ladies and Gentlemen.. Im Yoona has scored the winning basket. SM University's varsity girls basketball team Girls' Generation wins 99- 97, beating JYP University's Wonder Girls. This means Girls' Generation will proceed to the nation finals in 3 weeks, against YG University's 2NE1." The commentator says, making the crowd cheer. The winning team gathers together to cheer and celebrate their win. 

"We won!! It's all thanks to our one and only star rookie, Yoona!" Sooyoung, the team captain shouts. Together the team lifts up the embarrassed heroine.

"Y-Yah!! It's not that big of a deal!" Yoona shouts and covers her face as she watch the crowd cheer even louder. Yoona looks up and sees her fan club, the YoonAddicts cheering for her.

"Yoona is sooooo cute!!!" One fan girl screams.

"Yoongie!!! Please go out with me!" Another fan girl shouts.

"Are you free on Friday?!" A fan boy adds.

"Awww... our star rookie is so popular!" Sooyoung teases and pinches the deer.

"U-Unnie!!" Yoona pouts just as the stadium's camera put focus on her. The crowd sees the girl's adorable pout and gets louder. Even people from the other team were going crazy for the rookie. 

Yoona walks to the bench to get her water bottle and as soon as she sat down she saw her fans crowding her with gifts. 

"We love you Yoona!!" They shout.

"T-thank you." Yoona shyly smiles in return.

The crowd was getting too big and out of hand. Yoona wasn't really paying much attention to her fans, but then she saw someone, a blonde, fall because her fans were pushing the poor girl. 

Yoona gets off her seat and walks to help the girl up.

"Are you okay?" Yoona asks while reaching out her hand.

The girl gets up on her own and just glares at Yoona. 

"I'm fine" The blonde said in a low voice and walked out the gym.

Yoona pouts in frustration when she realized she was ignored.

I was just trying to help. But she's interesting, and pretty hot.

"Who does that girl think she is?? Our Yoong went to help her up and she just walks away from her! I would've died of happiness if that was me!" Yoona heard some of her fans complaining about the girl.

"Yah! Yoong.. why you spacing out?" Yuri, Yoona's best friend and point guard, jumps at Yoona to give her a back hug.

The two basketball players could hear their fan girls squealing.

"Kyaaaa YoonYul!!! I hope they're dating!! I don't want anyone else touching my Yoongie!!" 

"Yul.. can we talk outside?" Yoona asks and holds the older girl's hand, making the fans go even crazier.

~~

"So what's up buddy?" Yul asked once the two of them were outside the gym.

"Is there a person with blonde hair in our school?" Yoona asks curiously.

"Yah... be more specific would you? There are tons of blondes in our school. How the hell am suppose to know who you're talking about? There's Jiyeon, Luna, Hyoyeon, Gyuri, Daesung, those 6 blonde guys in the freshmen year called B.A.P which I'm pretty sure stands for Blonde Asian People." Yuri chuckles.

"Yah!! You're not helpful at all" Yoona pouts.

"Okay Okay.. be more specific please?" Yuri laughs.

"Uhm okay.. she's blonde, around 163cm, really pretty and has a scowl on her face." Yoona describes the girl.

"You don't mean Jessica Jung the ice queen do you???" Yuri screams while looking scared.

"Why? What's wrong with this Jessica girl?" Yoona was even more interested now.

"You don't know her??? She's the school's Ice Queen. She's in my year, so one year older than you, and she's our school's famed idol."

"If she's s famous how come I've never seen her perform?" Yoona asked.

"She quit singing 2 years ago, that was before you joined were admitted into our school. Rumor has it that something tragic happened to her so she lost inspiration to sing." Yuri explains.

"Okay so she's famous for singing, why is she called the Ice Queen?"

"Because she's really isolated. Jessica does not socialize with anyone and anyone who tries usually just gets her icy glare. No one is brave enough to confront her now."

"Hm... she sounds interesting" Yoona murmurs.

"Why are you suddenly interested in her? You've never found anyone intriguing before. Omo!! Is our YoonYul ship dead?? NOOOO!! This ship can't sink! Poor YoonYul fans are sailing on the titanic now!" Yuri whines like a child and dramatically fakes tears. Yoona just stares at Yuri silently.

"Yah Unnie. That's just fan service! Stop overreacting!"

"I'm just kidding.. geez. Lighten up Yoong. Oh yeah we're having a party tomorrow to celebrate making it to the finals. You better show up. Later!" Yuri runs off.

Yoona sees her friend leave and sighs.

So.. Jessica huh? She seems really interesting. Yoona was going to walk back to the lockers and change, but stopped when she heard some music playing in the auditorium. 

Yoona quietly makes her way to the auditorium. When she opened the door, she saw the blonde that tripped earlier on stage singing beautifully by herself. 

Jessica- Heart Road

In the faraway sky, there is only one sun
As it rides in the clouds, my heart’s way is only one as well

When the sun sets, this longing travels faster than the wind
And it paces the empty sky and returns
I couldn’t turn my sad footsteps back
So I left behind a single star of tears

I call out to you as much as it reaches the sky
I draw out my heart, that is as deep as the ocean
If a single whisk of wind is to stay for a bit before leaving
Please tell my beloved about me
If a single whisk of wind is to stay, is to stay

I call out to you as much as it reaches the sky
I draw out my heart, that is as deep as the ocean
If a single whisk of wind is to stay for a bit before leaving
Please tell my beloved about me

Time, you will know where the place is that I will meet my beloved
If our fates will be crossed, someday, far ahead, please tell my beloved about my heart

If our fates will be crossed, someday, far ahead, please tell my beloved about my heart

"W-wow.. she's really amazing. So.. this is Jessica?" Yoona mutters to herself quietly.

The music stops playing and Yoona sees a lone tear fall from Jessica's face.

"Tiffany... I miss you..." Jessica says to herself, unaware that the basketball player was listening to her.

Tiffany? Who is that?

~~

The entire basketball team was having a party. It was Saturday night and everyone was happy that they can finally relax. Sooyoung was busy eating all the food while Sunny and Taeyeon were trying to save some food for everyone else.

"Yul.. who is Tiffany?" Yoona asks her best friend.

"Tiffany? I've never heard of her. Why do you ask?"

"Yesterday I saw Jessica-ssi in the auditorium singing and crying. She was saying that she misses some girl called Tiffany"

"Hm.. I don't remember my year ever having a Tiffany. You should ask Hyoyeon. She went to the same middle school as Jessica."

"All right. Thanks Yul!" Yoona gets up and walks to Hyoyeon, who was helping Sunny and Taeyeon stop the shikshin from eating all the food.

"Hyo Unnie. Can we talk?"

"Oh Yoong? Yeah sure" Hyoyeon lets go of Sooyoung.

"Yah!! Kim Choding!! We need to you stop this monster with a black hole for a stomach!!" Taeyeon shouts, but Yoona and Hyoyeon were already by the living room in Yuri's apartment. 

"So what's up Yoong?" Hyoyeon asks her dongsaeng.

"You went to middle school with Jung Jessica right?" 

"Yeah.. I did. Why?" Hyoyeon curiously responded

"Uhm.. do you know who is Tiffany?"

Yoona sees Hyoyeon's eyes widen and the atmosphere becomes awkward.

"Do you know this Tiffany girl?"

"I do.. well.. I did" Hyoyeon slowly answers.

"Did? Who is she?"

"She was a girl at my middle school. She and Jessica were best friends."

"I see.. go on"

"She was also Jessica's girlfriend."

Yoona hears this and becomes jaw dropped.

"What happened to her?" Yoona slowly asked.

"They were a really sweet couple. Jessica used to be really sweet and kind. She loved singing more than anything in the world and Tiffany fully supported her. My entire middle school loved and respected Jessica. She would always perform for us in competitions. But then everything changed after that event."

"W-what event?"

"Jessica and Tiffany were accepted into different universities, but they remained a couple. Since I was somewhat close to Jessica before, I knew that the two were still dating. Jessica never gave up her passion for singing. In fact she performed a lot of our school, but you were not here yet to witness them. Then one day Jessica was going to perform for our school's spring talent show... Tiffany.. she.." Hyoyeon takes deep breaths, trying her best to hold back her tears. Yoona noticed the older girl's eyes were turning red.

"W-what happned to Tiffany?"

"She was going to buy flowers and a gift to surprise Jessica.. and..."

"And what??"

"She was fatally stabbed to death." 

Yoona hears this and becomes quiet, trying to process what she just heard while Hyoyeon was crying hysterically now.

~~

Flashback

"Good luck Jessica!" Hyoyeon cheered for her friend backstage.

"Thanks Hyo.. hey have you see Tiff? I can't find her anywhere. She said she was going to show up." Jessica pouted.

"Hm.. I haven't, but don't worry. Your girlfriend never failed to miss even one of your performances before."

"Which is why I'm concerned. I have a bad feeling about this.."

Suddenly the backstage door opens and Jessica sees a sweaty and panicking Krystal.

"What's wrong SooJung?" Jessica asks while running to her sister.

"Fany Unnie is in the hospital!! She got stabbed!! Unnie we have to go!!!" Krystal shouts.

Jessica stops and stares. She couldn't hear anything else. Her entire world came crashing down.

"Unnie we have to go!!" Krystal pulls Jessica into her car as Hyoyeon follows. The three of them quickly make it to the hospital. Jessica remained silent the whole time. Jessica sees Tiffany's father and sister outside. Once they saw Jessica they hugged the her.

"Don't worry Sica... Fany will be fine.." Hyoyeon says, hoping to ease the pain in the older girl's heart. 

The operating room's doors and the doctor comes out.

"How is my daughter??" 

"We've done all that we could. She's awake now, but she probably only has about another 45 to 60 minutes left to live. I'm really sorry."

"Can we go see her?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Ms. Hwang said the only person she wants to see is Ms. Jessica Jung. Is Ms. Jung here?"

"I.. I'm here" Jessica says.

"Please go the room the patient is in. She requests to see you in her last moments."

Jessica slowly nods and walk into the room. Once she got inside, she closed the door so others would not see them. On the hospital bed was Jessica's beautiful red haired girlfriend sitting up and smiling at her.

"Jessi!" Tiffany gives her girlfriend a beautiful eye-smile.

"T-Tiff..." Jessica runs to her girlfriend and cries. Tiffany looks at the blonde sadly.

"Jessi.. the doctor told you how much time I have left right?"

"I don't believe this! You can't die.. please Tiffany! You can't leave me!!" Jessica sobs harder and Tiffany cries with her.

"I'm sorry." Tiffany mutters.

The two become silent.

"Jessi.. I have something to give you." Tiffany goes to her pocket and take out a necklace.

"I will soon leave this world, but I want you to keep this as a memento. Okay?" Tiffany smiles.

"How can you smile like that to me?" Jessica cries.

"Jessi I'm going to leave soon. I want my remaining time to be happy. And nothing will make me happier than to spend it with the one I love the most, you."

Jessica takes the necklace and hugs Tiffany. The two of them share a long kiss. Tiffany breaks the kiss and looks at the girl seriously.

"Jessi. I want you to promise me one thing. Please continue singing. Singing is your dream and even when I am no longer by your side. I want you to continue singing. For us.. okay?"

Jessica cries and shakes her head.

"No! I can't! I can't do it without you!"

"Yes you can!! Okay!! I know you can. I'll never be completely gone. I'll always be watching over you. So please.. don't give up your dream." Tiffany pleads.

"And I have one last request." Tiffany says.

"What is it?" 

"Can we have a duet of our song? Heaven. One last time, please?"

Jessica cries, but slowly nods. 

Heaven

Oh - thinkin' about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free

Now nothin' can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me comin' back for more

And baby, you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

Oh - once in your life you find someone
Who will turn your world around
Bring you up when you're feelin' down

Yeah - nothin' could change what you mean to me
Oh there's lots that I could say
But just hold me now
Cause our love will light the way

And baby, you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

I've been waitin' for so long
For somethin' to arrive
For love to come along

Now our dreams are comin' true
Through the good times and the bad
Yeah - I'll be standin' there by you

And baby, you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven, heaven, oooh

You're all that I want
You're all that I need

We're in heaven
We're in heaven
We're in heaven
 
"I love you Jessi.. forever" Tiffany kisses Jessica one last time. Jessica sees Tiffany fall back and slowly close her eyes.
 
"No... No.. NO!!!! Tiffany!! Don't leave me!!! Please!!" Jessica cries while shaking her girlfriend, but it was too late.
 
Tiffany was gone.
 
Hyoyeon drives Jessica back to the school just in time for the competition. Before she died, Tiffany had texted Hyoyeon that she wanted Jessica to continue singing.
 
Jessica walks up in front of the crowd with a lost expression. She looked lifeless. 
 
The crowd cheers loudly for Jessica, who seems to be blocked from all sounds. 
 
Jessica stares at the crowd and slowly tears begin to fall.
 
"Sica?" Hyoyeon asks.
 
"I.. I... I can't sing.. " Jessica runs off from the stage and Hyoyeon chases after her. The crowd begins to question the girl's behavior.
 
"Sica.. what's wrong??"
 
"Hyo.. I can't sing anymore.. what's wrong with me?? My voice won't come out!!" Jessica cries and falls to the ground as Hyoyeon watches with a pained expression. 
 
After that day, Jessica stopped singing completely.
 
Flashback Ends
 
~~
 
Hyoyeon finishes her story and was completely in tears.
 
"That's why if you're planning on chasing after Jessica, you need to just give up. She has given up on relationships."
 
Yoona looks at Hyoyeon and smiles sadly. The older girl excuses herself to go to the bathroom and clean herself up.
 
Yoona stares at the marble floor and wipes away the tears that were threatening to come out any moment.
 
Jessica... just you wait. I will win both your heart and your voice back! Yoona vowed to herself. 
 
TBC
Like all those other times I split a story into 2 parts. I'm very sleepy and tired. And the story would end up too long LOL Sorry if this was kinda sad and dramatic. The next chapter with YoonSic will be much fluffier and less dramatic. Sorry I just can't resist writing about my OTPs JeTi and YoonYul xD I have to include them in some ways. Although I killed Fany ; ~ ; I'm a horrible person.