Dancing Queen

SNSD One Shots (Not Taking Requests ATM)

Dancing Queen

"You were always handsome. You know the girls. Bring the boys out. Girls bring the boys out. I wanna dance right now. I'll guide you, come out. All the men of this world, I'm Number 1..."

"AH!" Seohyun screams and slips on the floor.

"Stop!!" The choreographer said out loud and cut the music. He looked at the girls, specifically Seohyun, and shook his head. A frown was visible on his face. Taeyeon sighed and looked at the clock.

10:46PM. The 9 of them have been practicing since the break of dawn and they were all exhausted. Their choreographer asked Seohyun to come up front and talk to him.

"Okay you girls go take a break. I'll speak to Seohyun for a moment. Seohyun please come here."

"Y-yes oppa." Seohyun nodded and slowly walked up front. The two of them walk outside the room and closed the door to have their talk.

Tiffany went to the table in the room and got a bottle of water. She looked over and saw Jessica sitting down on the floor and gasping for air. The ice princess was beyond tired.

"I want to go home and see my air conditioner" Jessica pouted and laid down on her stomach.

Tiffany smiled at the cute sight and walked to Jessica. "Here Jessi. Have some water" Tiffany offered her water bottle.

"Thanks Tiff" Jessica smiled and pecked her girlfriend's cheek.

"Yah! No PDA in the building remember?? If they catch us we're dead!" Sooyoung said and threw her empty bag of chips to Jessica and Tiffany's direction.

HellSica awakens.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!" Jessica gets off the floor and storms to Sooyoung's direction.

"AH!! Yoongie!! Save me!!" Sooyoung runs behind the Yoona, disturbing the twins. Yuri sees this and glares at the shikshin.

"Yah!! Shikshin!! Why do you have to go and bother my alone time with MY Yoong???" Yuri screams while poor Yoona was stuck in between her best friend who loves her, a scared shikshin who has a crush on her, and an angry HellSica coming to their direction.

What did I do to deserve this? Yoona thought. Taeyeon and Sunny watched Yoona with pitiful eyes.

"Hmph.. you need to share Yuri! Yoongie loves me too!" Sooyoung stuck her tongue at the older girl and kissed Yoona's cheek, successfully awakening a jealous HellYuri.

"Yah!! That's it!! Sica can I kill her first??"

"Fine! Just don't kill her too bad so I can finish her!" 

"HELP!!" Sooyoung runs from the angry Yuri. Jessica watches Yuri tackle the shikshin and laughs. Yoona shakes her head and makes her way to Tiffany. 

"Hi Yoong!" Tiffany greets her dongsaeng.

"Hi Unnie. Unnie are Yuri, Jessica and Sooyoung Unnies really older than me? They're so immature."

"I know right. My idiot girlfriend" Tiffany sighs.

Hyoyeon ignores the amount of idiocy happening in the room and quietly makes her way to door and slowly opens a crack to see what Seohyun and their choreographer are talking about.

"Seohyun-ssi. This is the 7th time we had to stop rehearsal for you! Why can't you get it it right?" Their choreographer, Shim Jaewon asked. He was looking down at Seohyun with an irritated look. Normally Jaewon was a nice and patient person, especially to the females in SM. He used to be in a group in SM so he understands the stress the idols are put under, however today Seohyun was just not focused.

"You girls are coming back in October. You do know that right? Seohyun we need you to perfect this for the music video. Please." Jaewon's sighed and changed his expression to a soft one when he saw Seohyun looking at the ground with a guilty expression. Of course the girl knew their comeback was coming, but she just couldn't be focused today and getting scolded did not make her feel any better.

"I'm sorry Oppa" Seohyun whispers and was close to crying. Jaewon sees this and panics. The truth was Seohyun had a really bad day and was a little sick. 

"Don't cry Seohyun!! I didn't mean to make you sad!! Please don't cry!"

"I-It's not your fault Oppa.. I'm just tired" Seohyun murmurs and rubs her eyes that were red from tears.

The dancing queen sees this and walks out.

"Don't cry Seobaby! We know you had a rough day. Oppa is it okay if we go home now? It's almost 11 and we're really tired. I promise I'll help Seohyun get the choreography perfect." Hyoyeon assures the man. 

"Alright. Thanks Hyoyeon. I'm tired too. Lets go tell the other girls it's time to go home. Can one of you call your manager? And Seohyun.. I'm sorry. I know you're usually not like this and a really hard worker." Jaewon says and pats Seohyun's head making the maknae smile a little.

"Girls it's time for you to go h- WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU KIDS DOING???" Jaewon sees Sooyoung on the floor with Yuri sitting on her and holding the younger girl in a headlock.

"Nothing Oppa!!" Yuri gets off the floor and helps the taller girl up. 

"I can't leave you girls alone for even a minute can I?" Jaewon shakes his head. Even though the girls are all in their 20s now, they still act like children.

"You girls can go home now. It's late. I'll see you kids next week because I'll be busy. Please keep practicing the choreography." Jaewon told the girls and got his stuff. 

"Night girls" He said and walked out the door. As soon as he left Yuri grabbed Sooyoung and put her in the headlock again.

"Yah!! Kids manager Oppa is coming soon! Behave!!" Taeyeon scolds.

Yuri pouts and lets go of Sooyoung. Yoona sees this and goes to consult her roommate.

"Yuri-Yah... don't be mad." Yoona whispers and pecks Yuri's cheek.

"B-But.. she kissed you!" Yuri whines.

"Aish.. it was just on the cheek. We kiss each other on the cheeks all the time."

Sooyoung sees this and looks down on the floor with a sad expression. 

"Manager Oppa is here! Lets go kids!" Taeyeon says and walks with Sunny to their van. Jessica lazily gets off the floor and gets on Tiffany's back, like a koala. Yoona holds Yuri's hand and walked out the room, but was surprised when Sooyoung gets next to her and also holds her hand. 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun slowly make their way to the vans.

"Unnie... am I a failure? I just can't seem to get the choreography" Seohyun asks.

Hyoyeon wraps her arm around her dongsaeng. 

"Of course not! Everyone has their bad days! There are days where I can't remember my choreography either."

"Really Unnie?? But you're an amazing dancer!" Seohyun replies, surprised.

"Of course! Practice makes perfect. No one gets the moves correct on the first try. Not me, Yuri, Yoona or Sooyoung and we're the dancers of the group! So don't worry about it." Hyoyeon smiles

"T-Thanks Unnie" Seohyun looks away from the older girl to hide her blush. Dense Hyoyeon just looks at Seohyun with a confused face.

"Kim Choding!! Seobaby!! The car is here!" Sunny shouts.

"Alright!!" Hyoyeon screams back and holds Seohyun's hand. 

"Lets go home and rest. We can practice again tomorrow."

"O- okay" Seohyun nods.

The nine of them gets inside the van. Jessica sat next to the window in the front row and her head on Tiffany's shoulder. Sunny next to Tiffany and was looking back to play games with Taeyeon. The kid leader sat next to Hyoyeon and Seohyun who were too tired to do anything. In the back row, Yoona sat in between Sooyoung and Yuri who were both trying to get the younger girl's attention.

"Yoongie-Ah! Sica is sleeping in Fany's room tonight! I'll be so lonely! Come room with me" Sooyoung pouts.

"Yah! Shikshin go sleep alone or hug your food plushie! Don't steal my roommate!!" Yuri angrily replies.

Yoona put on her headphones and went to sleep, ignoring the bickering idiots. 

When the car stopped, their manager opened the door for them and the nine of them slowly walked to their dorm.

"Yoong! I know you're tired so lets shower together! I'll bathe you!" Yuri enthusiastically says and drags the tired Yoona to the bathroom.

"Oh hellll naw!!" Sooyoung runs after them.

Taeyeon and Sunny go the their shared bathroom to take a shower, while the JeTi couple got their clothes ready to shower.

"Hyunnie. If you're really tired I can wake you up early tomorrow to take an early shower. It's already past midnight. If you wait for all of them you might not get to sleep until 2 in the morning." Hyoyeon tells her roommate.

"Oh.. thank you Unnie. I'll go sleep now. Good night" Seohyun makes her way to their shared room and slowly drifts off to sleep on her bed. 

~~

The next morning, Seohyun feels someone waking her up.

"Hyunnie... Seohyun.. wake up. It's 5AM.. you need to shower" Hyoyeon says.

Seohyun stirs a little and slowly opens her eyes.

"Go shower now.. before the others wake up and hogs the bathroom. I already have your clothes prepared for you." Hyoyeon says and ruffles the maknae's hair. 

"Thank you Unnie" Seohyun drowsily gets off her bed and makes her way to the bathroom. She sees her clothes by the sink and smiles. The maknae takes off her dirty clothes and puts them in the hamper to wash later. Seohyun steps into the bathtub filled with warm water and lays down, enjoying the peace and quiet.

Hyoyeon Unnie is really nice and sweet to me. And she's really talented.

Seohyun has had a little crush on the dancing queen for a while. And by little, I mean a huge crush on the dancing queen. The truth was Seohyun had a hard time focusing yesterday because earlier in the morning she accidentally walked in on Hyoyeon changing. The girls change in front of each other all the time, but yesterday was different. Seohyun woke up from a dream of Hyoyeon the night before. The maknae is not as innocent as everyone thinks.

Flashback

"U-Unnie.... lower.. please" Seohyun moans.

"Your wish is my command" Hyoyeon smirks.

"AHHHH!!"

"Seo Juhyun!! Wake up!!" Taeyeon shouts at the youngest girl who fell off her bed. 

"Huh? What? Where am I?" The not-so-innocent maknae looks around and sees that she was on the floor. 

"It's 5:30 AM. We have to get ready soon. Everyone else is already up. Even our ice princess, JESSICA. Geez Seohyun we've been trying to wake you up since like 4:45. What kind of dream were you having that made you hibernate? If Jessica is up before you something is wrong. And why are you so red?" Taeyeon asks.

"N-No reason!" Seohyun panics, trying to hide her blush.

"Oh my gosh!! Were you having a naughty dream?? Our maknae is grown up!!!" Taeyeon fakes tears and dramatically hugs the younger girl, like some erted proud parent.

"Unnie!! Get out! I have to get ready!!" Seohyun yells.

"Alright alright! I already got clothes for you. Tell me if you need new underwear."

"OUT!!!" Seohyun screams and pushes the short midget out of her room. When the coast was clear, the maknae walked to the dorm's bathroom. She locks the door and goes to take an early shower. The youngest takes off her pajamas and notice something was wrong with her underwear.

"Oh my god!!" Seohyun blushes and quickly throws her underwear in the hamper. 

What's wrong with me? Am I becoming a ert? Oh my gosh that stupid dream!! And why Hyoyeon Unnie???

Seohyun takes a quick shower to calm herself down and walks out of the bathroom. She was surprised when she walked into her room and sees Hyoyeon in the middle of changing. The shorter girl was in just her undergarments and revealing her abs.

"SORRY UNNIE!!!!" Seohyun slams the door and runs down the stairs.

"What's wrong with her?" Hyoyeon wonders, but shakes off the feeling.

When the girls finished getting ready, they made their way to their van to go to the company. Jessica was still half asleep in the van with Tiffany next to her. The two shortest members were laying on each other and fast asleep. The second maknae was dozing off and trying to stay awake. It's not that she did not want to sleep, but more rather because she was between Yuri and Sooyoung as usual. If she falls asleep the two would argue who gets to have Yoona laying on her shoulder.

Seohyun was avoiding looking at Hyoyeon, who had her headphones on. The maknae could not get that image this morning out of her head. It didn't help that a certain scene from her wonderful dream last night kept replaying in her head. 

Why am I thinking like this? 

Seohyun sighs.

The car stops in front of the building and Seohyun gets ready to have a terrible day.

Flashback Ends

Seohyun stares at her bubble bath and slowly gets up. She pulls the drain plug and watches the water recede. She changes into new clothes and covers her head with a towel to dry her hair. When she opens the door she sees Yoona outside with a set of clothes.

"Oh Unnie, are you going out? This early in the morning?" Seohyun asks the doe eyed girl.

"Yeah. Shhh.... Don't tell anyone, especially not Yuri Unnie or Sooyoung Unnie. I need some alone time." Yoona makes the younger girl promise.

"Of course Unnie. Have fun."

Seohyun walks to the living room. It was still too early to turn on the television, so she took out one of her self improvement novels and began to read. Everyone else were still asleep, with the exception of Yoona who was trying to avoid her obsessive members. She waves goodbye when she sees Yoona silently waves and says goodbye. 

"I'm bored... I guess I should practice the new choreography"

Seohyun to practice the choreography and on her own.

"Bring the boys out. Girls bring the boys out. I wanna dance right now." Seohyun tries to dance but once to rap part comes up she falls down again.

"Aish! Why can't I get it right???" Seohyun mutters in frustration.

"Need help?" A voice asks her.

Seohyun turns around and was surprised when she saw Hyoyeon looking at her.

"U-Unnie!!" Seohyun gets off the floor.

"I promised Jaewon Oppa that I would help you. So lets go. Here turn on the music we'll start from the beginning." Hyoyeon tells the maknae.

Seohyun nods and plays The Boys so the two can begin practice. Seohyun has most of the choreography down, except that part towards the end of the song.

"Okay so what you do is ..." Hyoyeon tries to explain, however Seohyun was having trouble paying attention. The maknae could not take her eyes off the older girl's abs. 

"Hyun? Are you okay? You look kind of red" Hyoyeon says worriedly.

"I'm fine Unnie!!" Seohyun moves back and ends up tripping on her own feet.

"Are you okay???" Hyoyeon helps the younger girl up. Seohyun feels her whole body heating up from the contact as she remembers the dream again.

The maknae accidentally steps on the older girl's feat, resulting in both of them falling.

"Ow" Seohyun opens her eyes and sees that she is on the floor with Hyoyeon on top of her. The dancing queen's legs in between Seohyun's and their faces centimeters apart. Seohyun could feel the older girl's hot breath on her neck, tickling her.

"I'm sorry!" Hyoyeon abruptly gets up and her legs brush up on Seohyun's thighs, causing the younger girl to make a little noise. Dense Hyoyeon looks down on the girl and sees that she is extremely red and breathing heavily. 

"Omo!! Hyunnie!! Are you okay??? Let me get the others!! No wait let me get a doctor!! Don't worry I'll call an ambulance!!" Seohyun grabs the older girl's hand.

"N-No need Unnie! I'm fine. I really am!" Seohyun says. 

"Are you sure?" The blonde places her hand on Seohyun's forehead. "Hm.. your temperature seems normal."

Seohyun feels herself burning with the contact.

"Ow!! You suddenly got really hot!!! AMBULANCE!!!!" The extremely oblivious Hyoyeon gets up and screams.

"Unnie!! I'm fine!!" Seohyun gets up, but the panicking Hyoyeon was running around. The two of them crash and fall down again. This time Seohyun was on top. 

Seohyun looks down and sees Hyoyeon staring at her. The girl remembers the dream yet again.

"Unnie!!" The girl on the bottom squirms.

"Seohyunnie.. do you want to try and lead?"

"H-How do I do that?" Seohyun blushes.

"Remember what I taught you" Hyoyeon whispers into Seohyun's ears and flips their positions.

"Seohyun.. HYUN!! Are you okay??" Hyoyeon shouts, breaking the girl from her trance. Seohyun goes back to reality and realizes that they are still in this position. 

"Uh.... are we interrupting something?" A voice asks.

The maknae and the dancing queen turn to their right and sees Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Yuri staring at them with their mouths opened. 

"Unnies!!! It's not what it looks like!!!" Seohyun gets off the older blonde and quickly shakes her head to persuade her Unnies it isn't want they're thinking,

"Omo.. our maknae is all grown up!" Sunny gasps! The other 5 merely nods.

"Unnies!!!!" Seohyun screams from embarrassment and covers her face. Hyoyeon gets off the floor and brushes the dust of herself.

"Aish you 6. I was just teaching Seohyun-" Hyoyeon tries to explain. 

"Oh you were teaching her alright. A lot if I may add." Yuri interrupts. 

"Guys!!" Hyoyeon glares with a blank expression. Meanwhile Seohyun was still embarrassed. Either from getting caught by her Unnies in such a position or the dream she remembered. 

Suddenly the 8 of them hear the front door unlock and Yoona walks in. The girl just came back from her morning jog. She puts her shoes down and sees everyone awake, but looking weird. Hyoyeon was glaring, Seohyun was blushing and the other 6 were jaw dropped. 

"Did I miss something big?" Yoona asks.

"Yoong!!" Both Yuri and Sooyoung shouts then runs to hug the younger girl.

"Yah!! Unnies I'm sweaty and sticky! Can I go shower first??" Yoona sighs.

"I'll shower with you!!" Both the black pearl and shikshin said in sync.

"Yoongie is going with ME!" Yuri shouts.

"Nu Uh!! With me!" Sooyoung responds.

"Yah Unnies!! I'm showering ALONE thank you very much" Yoona glares at the two and goes to the bathroom alone, making both Sooyoung and Yuri pout in defeat.

"Uhm.. okay I'll go make breakfast for us. Sunny come help me please!" Taeyeon announces and pulls her girlfriend with her. 

"I'm still tired" Jessica yawns and drags Tiffany with her to the sofa. The younger girl sat down first and the ice princess places her head on Tiffany's lap to use as a pillow. 

"Unnie.. I think I've had enough help. Thank you!" Seohyun goes to JeTi and sits down to watch television with them. 

Hyoyeon walks to the kitchen to help the danshins prepare their breakfast. When Seohyun sees Yoona walk out of the bathroom she quickly grabs the older girl and pulls her into her room, ignoring the complaints from Yuri and Sooyoung.

~~

"Yah... what the heck Seo? It's bad enough Yuri Unnie and Sooyoung Unnie randomly grab me. Not you too" Yoona says.

"Unnie I have a problem. And of all the Unnies you seem the most normal" Seohyun says seriously.

"What is it? And aww thanks Hyunnie."

"Please don't laugh or overreact, but uhm.. do you ever have DREAMS?" Seohyun asks while putting emphasis on the word "dreams".

"Uh.. define dreams?"

"You know... when you go to sleep and your imagination makes you think of some things"

"Of course I have"

"But.. did you ever have a certain dream where you're doing some things with another person?"

"Huh?" Yoona stares at Seohyun with a confused expression, but when she notices the younger girl's blush a light bulbs lights up in her head. 

"OMO!! You mean you had a Se- mmfffh" Before Yoona could finish her sentence the younger girl covered .

"Shh!!! Unnie!! Not so loud!!"

"I see... so how far did you and Hyoyeon Unnie go in your dream?"

"We went to -.. wait.. how did you know it was Hyoyeon Unnie?"

"Because it's obvious that you like Hyo Unnie. I remember you shooting daggers at me at SMTown concert when we had the dance battle."

Flashback

Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were in the middle of a dance battle for the SMTown concert. For part of the choreography, Yoona got behind Hyoyeon and held the older girl by her hips while the other girl held Yuri. The girls could hear the crowd cheering loudly. Originally Yoona was suppose to be behind Yuri, but after a lot of complaining from Sooyoung saying how it's not fair they put Hyoyeon to get in between the two, much to Yuri's displeasure.

While most of the SM idols in the back were watching and cheering, Seohyun was glaring at the second maknae and screaming.

"Yah!! Yoona Unnie!! Don't touch Hyoyeon Unnie too much!!! This isn't fair!! Why wasn't I put in the dance battle??" Seohyun pouts. No one could really hear her complaints because the music was too loud, but Yoona felt someone shooting lasers at her. 

"Omo Omo Omo!! Hyo Unnie's moves are amazing!! She has everything down perfectly!! Kyaaaa her abs are so amazing!! Unnie!! You're so beautiful!!" Seohyun starts fangirling by herself.

After the concert Yoona saw Seohyun childishly glaring at her, like a child who had their toy or friend taken from them. Meanwhile poor Hyoyeon was getting annoyed by the jealous Yuri and Sooyoung. Poor Yoona and Hyoyeon were victims for no reason. 

Flashback Ends

Yoona tells Seohyun the story and the younger girl looks down from embarrassment. 

"You should go tell Hyo Unnie that you like her. It will make you feel better." Yoona tells Seohyun and smiles at her dongsaeng.

"I will Unnie! Oh what are you going to do about Yuri Unnie and Sooyoung Unnie?"

"I have no idea" Yoona sighs. 

~~

A few days quickly passed and Seohyun was still getting part of the choreography wrong. She had gotten better, but still messed up a little. Hyoyeon notices the maknae seems to be acting weirdly around her lately. 

While the girls were taking a break, Seohyun pulls Hyoyeon to another room.

"What's wrong Hyunnie?" Hyoyeon asked.

Instead of getting a response, the older girl feels Seohyun place her lips on hers. Hyoyeon's eyes widens as she sees Seohyun kissing her, but instead of pushing her away she returns the kiss.

"Unnie... I really like you!" Seohyun looks down while confessing.

"Really?" Hyoyeon asks.

The younger girl nods.

"I.. I.. I really like you too." Hyoyeon says.

"Really?"

"Y-Yeah.. to be honest I only wanted to help you with the choreography because I wanted to spend more time with you." Hyoyeon admits.

Both girls turned red and avoided eye contact. Suddenly Seohyun feels someone hold her hand. 

"Come on. We still need to perfect that choreography" Hyoyeon smiles.

"Okay Unnie. I promise I'll get it right!"

"You better."

"Oh by the way Seohyun.. "

"Yeah?"

"Why were you so red a few days ago? You seem to have had a lot on your mind."

"Nothing!!!"

The End

Fail Ending. I couldn't think of what to write for the ending so I rushed it. Sorry ): Thank you EIBeard for requesting this. ^.^ The next story will be a YoonSic story requested by yoonsic722