Don't Trust Player Im Part 1

SNSD One Shots (Not Taking Requests ATM)

Don't Trust Player Im Part 1

"Jessi! Look what Yoongie got for our six months anniversary!" Tiffany shouted while she ran to her best friend, Jessica. The whole time the smile never left her eyes. Jessica should be happy that her best friend is so happy, but she just can't bring herself to be happy about this. It killed Jessica on the inside that she was not the one making Tiffany smile so brightly. 

Jessica sighed and forced a smile so her best friend would'nt be worried. 

"What is it?" Jessica asked.

"Look!" Tiffany smiled and handed Jessica a ring that was engraved "YoonFany Forever". Jessica felt her heart breaking. Nonetheless, the girl smiled and hugged her best friend.

"Good for you Tiff. I'm so glad you and Yoona are happy." Jessica said.

"Thank you Jessi" Tiffany giggled and kissed Jessica's cheek and walked away smiling.

Jessica watched Tiffany leave and sighed.

Why are you do dense Tiff? I love you so much, how do you not notice it even a little? Jessica and Tiffany have been friends since they were children. The ice princess always protected the younger girl. At first she thought she was just being a good friend, but when she started feeling weird everytime a guy or girl got near Tiffany, she started questioning herself. It wasn't until Im Yoona, captain of their high school's soccer team and the school's biggest player, confessed to Tiffany, was when Jessica realized that she was in love with her best friend.

Jessica should obviously move on, she's tried so many times, but she always goes back to Tiffany. And it doesn't help that she knows Yoona is a big player. That girl has dated practically every girl in their high school. Jessica doesn't hate Yoona just because the girl is dating her best friend, but because she thinks Yoona will hurt Tiffany.

Jessica reminds how her sank was completely crushed when Tiffany told her that Yoona had asked her out.

Flashback

Jessica was sitting under a tree by their school. It was lunch time and students were allowed to go out for lunch. Jessica had packed her own lunch. The ice princess hates sitting in the school's cafeteria because she finds it too loud and crowded so she often came out and ate by the tree. 

Usually Tiffany, her best friend and head cheerleader, would accompany her, but the girl was no where to be found.

Jessica slowly ate her kimbap while she stared at the clouds. 

Suddenly she felt someone sit next to her.

The girl wrapped her arms around the ice princess, who froze from the contact. She was well-aware of who it was that is hugging her. She could feel her heart beat like crazy. 

"Fany" Jessica mumured while blushing.

"Jessi guess what??" Tiffany asked as she let go of the older girl.

"What?"

"Keke... Im Yoona asked me out!!" Tiffany said ecstatically, not realizing how hurt Jessica was. The older girl felt like crying, but she would never let Tiffany see her like this.

"R-really? D- did you say yes?" Jessica asked, holding back her tears.

"I did... " Tiffany replied and looked down while blushing. The head cheerleader has had a crush on the player for quite a while.

Jessica felt her heart break, but she remained expressionless.

"Congratulations Fany" Jessica forces and smile and hugs her friend.

"Thank you Jessi" Tiffany whispered into Jessica's ear.

Jessica closed her eyes, enjoying Tiffany's warmth. She can no longer deny it.

She was in love with her best friend.

Flashback End

Jessica's heart clenched when she remembered the day she lost her chance with Tiffany.

It's unhealthy for me to still be like this. I need to let go. Jessica told herself. The truth is the only reason she still has no given up on Tiffany was because she doesn't trust Yoona one bit. Jessica believes that Yoona is not to be trusted at all. 

Maybe she won't hurt Fany. Jessica convinces herself. In the six months the two popular girls have been together, not once has Tiffany ever cried to Jessica that Yoona hurt her. Although there was the occasional complaints from Tiffany that girls won't stop flirting with Yoona. Yoona seemed to really love Tiffany. 

Maybe she finally changed. 

Jessica slowly walked to her next class, but she stopped when she heard noises coming from one of the classrooms.

Normally she would ignore it, but today she felt curious. The heart broken girl slowly turned the knob, the door was not locked. She opened it just enough to peek at what was going on. When she saw what was happening the girl's eyes widened. Jessica covered to avoiding making a loud gasp.

Inside the empty classroom was Yoona and another girl. 

Jessica took a closer look and saw Yoona's in between the legs of Kwon Yuri, one of the cheerleaders. 

"Ah.. Oh my g-... Yoong you are so amazing... f**k.. AHHH" Yuri said in between her moans. 

"Yuri.. why are you so f**king y?" Yoona asks, continuing what she was doing.

"Oh my god!" Yuri screams.

After a while Yuri finished and Yoona got up. The two girls looked messy.

"Bye Yoong" Yuri smiled and kissed Yoona on the lips, which the latter happily responded.

Jessica closed the door and ran to the girls' bathroom. She just witnessed her best friend's girlfriend cheating. Jessica felt her blood boil. The girl clenched her fist. She wanted punch Yoona in the face so hard. 

HOW DARE THAT B*TCH CHEAT ON TIFFANY!!!! Jessica thought. She punched the wall in frustration. 

"Forget what I told myself before! No way in hell am I letting that cheating keep Tiffany!! My Fany deserves better than this!!" Jessica walked out of the bathroom and saw Yoona fixing herself. The ice princess frowned and turned around.

Tiffany will be mine.

~~

The next few days Jessica kept a close watch on Yoona. She noticed the girl wasn't just cheating on Tiffany with Yuri, but with a bunch of other girls. Jessica was getting angrier and angrier. Yoona was cheating on the girl she loved, but what she hated the most was how Yoona doesn't even feel remorseful about it.

Jessica noticed Yoona having all these random sessions, but mostly with Taeyeon, the president of school's chorus. 

Jessica got even more annoyed when she remembered what she saw yesterday.

Flashback

Yoona and Taeyeon were alone in the school's auditiorium, or so they thought. Taeyeon was on stage practicing her new song that she was going to sing for the school's winter concert while the notorious player was sitting in one of the seats and listening to the girl sing. Taeyeon stared at Yoona, trying to convey her feelings to the beautiful young girl.

Taeyeon- Can You Hear Me

Even though it hurts but a little, tears form
My heart screams out
If I pass in front of you, beside you
You were my whole world
I want only you
But I can't breathe when I'm in front of you

As if you weren't my destiny
As if this was just a fleeting moment
Next to you, who just let me go so easily
I go closer to you step by step
Although I cannot move at all

You make me restless, you make me cry
Like a fool, like a child
I want to just laugh it off instead

The closer I get to you
Although I get more scared
I guess I cannot stop this love

Why is it just my love that is late
Why is it just my love that is hard
Although I'm right in front of you, although I'm right beside you
You were my whole world
I see only you
But when when I'm in front of you, I always look away

As if you were my very last
As if it were my very last moment
Next to you, who just let me go so easily
I go closer to you again step by step
Although I cannot move at all

You make me restless, you make me cry
Like a fool, like a child
I want to just laugh it off instead
The closer I get to you
Although I get more scared
I guess I cannot stop this love

If even from a long distance
I could look upon you
That's what you call love

If perhaps this yearning, this longing
When it sounds, when it touches
Please just act like you didn't know
Although the closer I get to you, the more scared I get
I guess I cannot stop this love

Jessica could see the love and pain in Taeyeon's eyes. Jessica also felt sadden by the song. She can relate to it so much. She hates that she is so heads over heels for Tiffany, but what can she do other than pray that one day Tiffany will she her as more than a friend. 

Even if I show Tiffany that Yoona is not the one for her, what good would that do? It's not like she's going to love me back. Jessica took pictures of what was happening and silently watched them.

Taeyeon got off the stage and walked to Yoona. The shorter girl sat on Yoona's lap and wrapped her arms around Yoona's neck.

The two stared at each other. Finally Yoona closed the gap between their lips. Taeyeon quickly responded and let the younger girl explore . Yoona got off the chair while Taeyeon wrapped her legs around the girl's waist. The doe eyed player put Taeyeon down on the stage and began to strip her of her clothes. Since it was after school hours, no one would disturb them.

Yoona stared at the beauty underneath her and smiled.

"I love you Yoona" Taeyeon said.

Yoona nods.

"This is wrong" Taeyeon murmurs.

Yoona stops and stares, but she understands what Taeyeon is trying to say.

"Tiffany is a really nice girl. You shouldn't hurt her like this"

"I know... I know I don't deserve Tiffany" Yoona sighs.

"This is so wrong, but I really want you" Taeyeon wraps her arms around Yoona and whispers in her ears, making the younger shiver.

"I really love you Yoona"

Jessica watched the whole thing unravel and shook her head. She wanted to throw some of the props around her at Yoona, but controled herself.

If you know it's wrong why are you doing this?

Flashback End

Jessica looked at all the evidence she was gathered in the past few days, but she wondered if showing Tiffany was the right thing to do. The girl was laying on her bed and staring at the ceiling. 

The blonde started to argue with herself. She knows Tiffany deserves to know that her "lover" is a pretty , but she doesn't want to see the pure hearted girl hurt. She's afraid Tiffany might close her heart forever after something like this. 

If you don't tell her, she will find out herself and hate you for knowing so long!!

But if I tell her she might close her heart forever! I can't risk that!

You would rather be selfish and continue letting her get hurt??

"AHHHHHH" Jessica screams in frustration. Suddenly she hears her phone ringing.

Jessica checks the caller id and stands frozen. She musters enough courage and picks up the phone. 

"Hello" Jessica says.

"Hi Jessi!" Tiffany replies.

"What's up Fany?"

"Jessi why haven't you spoken to me in the past few days? You're always busy" Tiffany asks. Jessica could hear the hurt in Tiffany's voice.

"I've been really busy"

"So busy you don't even have time for your mushroom anymore?" Tiffany pouts, even though Jessica can't see it. The older girl blushes when she hears the word "your". 

How I wish you really were mine.

"I'm sorry Tiff... do you want to have lunch with me tomorrow?" Jessica asks.

"Okay!! I'm sorry Jessi, I thought you were mad at me because I spent so much time with Yoongie" Tiffany replies.

Jessica frowns from hearing that name,

"Don't be silly Tiff. I'll never be mad at you. Just remember... you don't deserve to get hurt. You're perfect" Jessica says and hangs up on the call.

Tiffany stares at her phone, wondering what Jessica meant. 

~~

The next day Jessica and Tiffany were having lunch together at a cafe. The two had an awkward atmosphere because Jessica refused to talk. Normally Tiffany would start the conversations, but Jessica would always respond. However, right now all Jessica did was stare at her food.

"Jessiii" Tiffany whined and pouted.

"Hm?" Jessica responded, not looking up.

"Is something bothering you? You're very quiet." Tiffany asked.

"No.. Don't worry Tiff. It's nothing." Jessica smiles, but her smiles drops when she notices someone walk through the door.

"Yoongie!!" Tiffany says happily and gives her girlfriend a peck on the lips.

"Hi baby" Yoona grins and hugs Tiffany, making Jessica feel disgusted.

"Tiff.. why is she here?" Jessica asks harshly.

"Jessi don't be mean" Tiffany pouts.

Jessica sighs and glares at Yoona. The maknae could sense that Jessica doesn't like her, but she still smiles.

"Hi Sica"

"Hi" Jessica replies, cold.

"Tiff I'm going to go.." Jessica said and gets off her seat.

"Why? Jessi are you busy?"

"I have something to do. I'm sorry.. bye"

Jessica leaves the cafe and goes to the park nearby. She was furious at how Yoona can pretend nothing is wrong.

Tiffany I will make you mine.

TBC

This was originally just going to be a one shot, but I decided to split it into two parts because it is just too long and it's pretty late. -__- Sorry for making Yoona's character kinda an here ><