Don't Trust Player Im Part 2

SNSD One Shots (Not Taking Requests ATM)

Don't Trust Player Im Part 2

Jessica went out of the restaurant after leaving Tiffany and Yoona alone. The ice princess was furious. She wanted to go straight home, but she realizes that Tiffany is alone with Yoona. Jessica turned back and watched from the window to see the couple. Tiffany had a sad expression while Yoona was trying to comfort her. Jessica saw this and clenched her first.

Get your dirty cheating hands off of my Tiffany!

"Aish!" Jessica stormed away and hauled a cab.

She sat in the car alone and stared outside the window.

"Tiffany.. what do you see in her?" 

Jessica sighs.

~~

Back in the cafe Tiffany was staring at her unfinished food while her girlfriend was eating. Yoona has an amazing metabolism. She eats enough for 3 people and never gains a pound. 

The other girl was hungry at first, but when Jessica left her she lost her appetite. 

Did I do something to make Jessi mad at me? The girl thought. 

"Baby?" Yoona said.

Tiffany was too lost in thought to hear the younger girl.

Yoona pouted when she realized her girlfriend wasn't paying attention to her. 

"Fany-Ah!" Yoona did her aegyo and this broke Tiffany's trance.

"Yah!" Tiffany hits the younger girl.

"Ow!" Yoona pouts.

"Hmph.. you know I hate your aegyo." Tiffany says while glaring.

The only aegyo I like is jessi's.

"You're so mean Fany" Yoona fakes tears.

Tiffany sighs and gives Yoona a kiss on her cheeks.

"Aigo, why is my girlfriend such a big baby?"

"Keke.. but you love this big baby" Yoona says confidently and grins.

"I do, I don't know why. But I love you with all my heart" Tiffany replies seriously. Yoona stares at the older girl and gulps. The guilt was eating her alive again. She knows she doesn't deserve Tiffany, but she doesn't want to let the girl go.

"Uh Fany I have to leave. I have practice later." Yoona tells her, which is the truth because she has soccer practice today.

"Oh, okay then. I'll just go to Jessi's later. Something is bothering her lately" Tiffany says.

"Fany-Ah"

"Yeah?"

"Your best friend, she doesn't like me does she?" Yoona sighs. Tiffany looks surprised. She didn't know how to respond. 

"O-Of course not. She's just like that. She's cold to a lot of people. Don't take it personally okay babe? I'm sure if you two hang out more and get to know each other she will see what an amazing person you are" Tiffany gives an eye-smile and holds the girl's hands, making Yoona blush. 

"Thanks Fany" Yoona smiles and gives Tiffany a light peck.

"Okay I have to go now. Bye" Yoona leaves money at the table to pay for meal, since she ate most of it. 

Tiffany gathers her stuff and hauls a cab to Jessica's house. When the car stopped she paid the driver and got out of the car. 

Tiffany walks up to the Jung Family's front door and knocks. She waits a while and saw the knob turn. Tiffany's smile drops when she didn't see who she wanted to see.

"Hi Fany Unnie. What's up?" Krystal, Jessica's younger sister, asked.

"Aww.. it's you Soojung" Tiffany pouts.

"Nice to see you too" Krystal replies while giving Tiffany a blank expression.

"Sorry Soojung. Hi! Is Jessi home?" Tiffany smiles, making Krystal chuckle.

"She is Unnie. But she's sleeping right now. She was really sad when she went home. Do you want me to go get her for you?"

"N-No thanks. But wait Soojung. I have a question"

"What is it?"

"Did Jessi have other things to do today?"

"Not that I know of. She told me the only thing on her agenda was to go out and eat with you" Krystal explained. Tiffany nods. The younger girl tells Tiffany that she has to go meet up with Sulli and leaves. Tiffany walks upstairs to Jessica's room and opens the Ice Princess' door. She quietly walks to Jessica's  bedside and sees that the blonde is sound asleep. 

Jessi are you hiding something from me?

Tiffany crawls into the bed and faces Jessica. The younger girl stares and admires the beauty in front of her. Tiffany places her hand on the blonde's cheek and caresses it. 

Jessi why does it seem like something is bothering you? 

Tiffany sees Jessica stir a little and suddenly open her eyes.

Jessica falls off the bed from shock. She did not know how Tiffany got into her house and why the younger girl was in her bed. 

"Omo Jessi!! Are you alright?" Tiffany quickly gets off the bed and helps Jessica up. 

"T-thanks Tiff. Uh, how did you get into my house and why were you watching me sleep?" Jessica asks.

"Soojung let me in." Tiffany smiles, making Jessica blush a little. The ice princess looks surprised when she sees Tiffany's expression change, her smile drops.

"Jessi, is something bothering you? Why did you lie to me?" Tiffany asks, hurt was evident in her question.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you lie? You told me you were busy, but when I came here Soojung told me you had no plans for the day. All you had to do today was go eat with me. How come you left?" Tiffany questions, the younger girl felt tears building up. Her eyes were red, but she refused to cry. She wanted to know why her best friend has been avoiding her. Jessica stares at Tiffany. The older girl felt horrible for making the one she cares most about so hurt. 

Jessica had no idea what to say at the moment. Should she tell Tiffany the truth?

"What are you hiding from me?" Tiffany asks and sighs.

"I'm sorry Tiff."

"I don't want an apology Jessi. I want to know why you have been avoiding me and spending so much time doing something else! Why are you being so secretive? I am your best friend right??" Tiffany shouts. The girl could not contain her tears.

Jessica bites her lip and clenches her first. 

FRIEND

Unfortunately for Jessica, that's all she and Tiffany might ever be. 

"Jessi I'll go then. You obviously don't want to talk to me. You must be tired of me."

"No! That's not it Tiff!"

"Whatever" Tiffany sighs and walks out of Jessica's room. Before she could open the front door she hears loud footsteps and feels someone hug her from behind. 

"Don't leave" Jessica mutters with her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

This makes Tiffany cry even harder. The younger girl could feel her shoulder getting wet, meaning Jessica was crying.

"Jessi..."

Jessica turns Tiffany around so the two can look each other in the eye. Tiffany sees Jessica crying, but also showing a serious expression. The blonde's eyes were filled with all types of emotions, hurt, sadness, seriousness, but most of all, Tiffany sees something she doesn't even see in Yoona's. 

Loving.

Without giving Tiffany any warning, the older girl leans forward and places her lips on Tiffany.

The latter's eyes widens from the blonde's actions, but she didn't push her away. She didn't want to stop. She wanted this, no.. she needed this. Tiffany closes her eyes and wraps her arms around her best friend's neck to deepen the kiss. Jessica pushes Tiffany against the door and explores the younger's mouth, making Tiffany moan in response. 

"Fany-Ah" Jessica said in between the kiss.

"Mhmm..." 

Suddenly the two hear a loud beep. Tiffany was first to react, the girl breaks the kiss and moves back. She checks her phone and sees a message from Yoona. 

From: YoongieJagiya<3

Pany-Ahh... I'm so bored :( The coach is being a devil. What are you doing right now baby? I miss you <3

Tiffany realizes what she and Jessica were doing moments ago. She feels guilt building up and falls to her knees. 

"What am I doing? Why did I do that?" Tiffany cries. 

Jessica panics and crouches on the floor to comfort the younger girl, only to be surprised when she feels Tiffany struggling and pushing her away.

"Stop!! Don't touch me!" Tiffany shouts.

Jessica's heart breaks. 

"Fany-Ah.. I love you" Jessica finally confesses.

"No! Stop!! Shut up!" Tiffany shakes her head and cries even harder. The older girl's actions and words were making her so confused. Her heart was suppose to belong to Yoona, so why is Jessica making her heart beat so fast? Why did she respond to the kiss? Why did she want to experience it again?

"Stop Jessi! Just stop! We're best friends. The one I love is Yoona!" 

"Tiffany!! Wake up! Don't you know Yoona cheats on you?? That doesn't deserve you! I've loved you for so long! What does that cheating have that I lack??? I love you and will never hurt you!!" Jessica finally confessed.

Tiffany looks up with a tears stained face. She gets up with a serious expression. 

SLAP!

Jessica stares at the girl as she feels a stinging on her right cheek. The younger girl had just slapped her. 

"Don't say bad things about Yoona! She's not like that! She loves me!!"

Jessica hears this, shakes her head and scoffs. 

"I didn't know I was in love with someone that was so blind. I should've given up on you a long time ago. You asked what I was doing the past few days? I was stalking Yoona and seeing her cheating adventures. I can even list the girls if you want me to. Kwon Yuri in your cheerleading team, Choi Sooyoung of the basketball team, Kim Hyoyeon in the school's dance team, and especially Kim Taeyeon. That girl is a good for nothing player that knows nothing about love! She's just toying with you Hwang Miyoung!"

"Stop! I don't want to hear anymore! You're lying! Yoona is not a player anymore! She's changed! She loves me!"

"God damn it Tiffany! Wake the up!!"

"I hate you!" Tiffany screams and runs out the door. Leaving a heart broken Jessica by herself.

Tiffany opens the door and runs. Tiffany hauls a cab and drives to their school. She wanted to see Yoona. When she got to the soccer field she saw the team practicing. Yoona was trying hard on the field and scored a goal. Tiffany was proud and happy, but her smile drops when she sees the horde of girls around Yoona. Yuri was wiping her sweat, Sooyoung was feeding her, Hyoyeon was carrying her stuff, Sunny was sticking in the back like some groupie. Tiffany erupts when she sees Taeyeon go up in front of Yoona and places a kiss on her lips. It made her even more angry when she sees Yoona responding. 

"IM YOONA!!" Tiffany storms to the field. The other girls were shocked while Yoona was speechless. 

She was finally caught. 

"F-Fany I..."

SLAP!

"Save your excuses! They don't mean to me!"

Yoona gulps. The doe eyed player has never seen her girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend, so angry. 

"Jessi was right! She told me about you! But you know what? I defended you! I believed you changed! I.. I.. I hurt my best friend because of you! I'm such an idiot! We're over. Have fun with your s!"

Jessi, I'm sorry.

~~

In just a few days, the entire school heard about Yoona and Tiffany's break. Everyone expected the cheerleader to be heartbroken by this, but instead she wasn't. The girl could care less about Yoona now, but what is making her sad was a certain blonde.

After what happened Jessica tries her best to avoid Tiffany. The girl shows up exactly in time for class so Tiffany wouldn't be able to talk to her. Jessica is the first one out of class to avoid talking to Tiffany. The blonde even walks an opposite direction when she sees Tiffany walking to her. Tiffany tries calling and texting the older girl, but has not received one reply. She even went to Jessica's house, but Soojung just tells her that Jessica is not home.

Tiffany is sitting alone during lunch in her favorite spot, outside by the school's oak tree with shade. It's her favorite because Jessica comes here all the time. She refuses to eat with the other cheerleaders because Yuri is there. 

The eye-smiling girl stares at the watch that was given by Jessica for her 15th birthday and cries.

"Jessi.. I miss you. I'm sorry. What was I such an idiot? I didn't believe someone I've known since I was a child, someone that always protected me and would never even think about hurting me..." Tiffany sighs.

"Someone that truly loves me..." Tiffany sobs.

"You were right. I was stupid and blind. I don't deserve happiness"

Tiffany sits on the grass and sobs her heart out. She stops when she feels arms wrapped around her. She could feel her heart beat faster. 

"You're not stupid and you're not blind. And you definitely deserve happiness" The girl murmurs. 

Tiffany turns around and hugs the girl tightly, not giving her a chance of escaping.

"Jessi... I'm so sorry. I was so stupid." Tiffany cries. 

"You're not stupid, just in love with the wrong person." Jessica says while rubbing the younger's back to calm her down. 

The two hugged in silence.

"Jessi" Tiffany whispers.

"Hm?"

"I was stupid for loving the wrong person. Do I still have a chance of being smart?" Tiffany asks.

Jessica remains quiet.

"I know I don't deserve you after all that you have done for me, but I know now that the one I truly love is you. Can you please forgive me?" 

Jessica doesn't speak, instead she places a kiss on Tiffany's forehead.

"Of course. I was yours to begin with" Jessica smiles.

Tiffany smiles and hugs Jessica even tighter. "Thank you Jessi"

"You don't have to thank me. It's because I love you"

"I love you too." 

Jessica has never smiled so much in her life. Finally the girl she's been dreaming of is hers. The older girl leans forward until she feels Tiffany's lips on her. 

~~

2 years later

"Jessi! Wake up sleepyhead!" Tiffany coos while trying to wake up the hibernating sleeping blonde next to her. 

"5 more minutes" Jessica groans. 

"Yah! Our professor will get mad! Wake up baby!" Tiffany starts shaking the girl. 

"Zzzz"

"Jung Sooyeon! If you don't wake up this instant you won't get any tonight!!" Tiffany threatens.

Jessica's byuntae side kicks in and she quickly gets off the bed. 

"I'm up!!"

"Are you serious Jessi?? You're such a byun oh my goodness"

"No I'm n- wait why are you in clothes?" Jessica says seriously.

"Because I don't plan on going to class ?? Now go shower and clean yourself! You stink! We have 30 minutes! Hurry your !"

Jessica sighs and gets off the bed.  

This girl is so getting it tonight. Jessica smirks.

After about 15 minutes, Jessica finishes cleaning herself up and walks the shared kitchen in their university dorm. Tiffany prepared Jessica pancakes.

"Hurry and eat! We will be late!" Tiffany nags.

"I really wonder what I see in her sometimes" Jessica mutters, but Tiffany heard her.

"Jung Sooyeon!!"

! She heard me?? Oh crap! 

"I guess you really don't want any tonight, and maybe for the rest of the month!" Tiffany glares. 

"Look at the time! We're going to be late!! Lets go!" Jessica grabs Tiffany's hand runs out the door. The two of them made it to their class in time. 

2 hours later, the two of them were eating lunch together in silence. 

"Fany-Ah... I said I'm sorry. I was just kidding." Jessica apologizes. The ice princess does not bow to anyone, except to her Tiffany. 

"I know Jessi, but what do you see in me?" Tiffany asks seriously. 

"What do you mean?"

"Back in high school and even middle school almost everyone had a crush on you. There were people much prettier and hotter than me that asked you out. Why did you turn them all down?"

"Isn't it obvious Fany? How could I look at anyone else if my heart was under your possession?" Jessica replies and blushes. Tiffany also turns red from the answer. The younger girl smiles and holds Jessica's hand. 

"I'm really lucky to have you" Tiffany says.

"You are" Jessica grins.

"Aren't you modest?" Tiffany rolls her eyes but laughs. 

The two were enjoying their private time together, but then someone walks up to them. 

It was none other than Im Yoona.

Jessica tightens her grip on the girl. Tiffany kisses Jessica's cheek to calm her girlfriend down.

"H-Hi Unnies" Yoona stutters. The young girl had not changed much. She was still beautiful and had an innocent face, but we all know she's not. 

"Hi Yoona. You go to school here now?" Tiffany asks. 

"Uh.. y-yeah" Yoona shyly replies. 

"Cool. So why are you here?" Jessica questioned. 

The two are taken by a surprised when they see Yoona on her knees. 

"I'm here to apologize to Tiffany Unnie properly. What I did to you 2 years ago was horrible. I don't know why I did that. I'm truly sorry. I know what I did was not right and I do not expect you to forgive me, but I just want you to know I really feel sorry."

Tiffany's expression softens. She gets up and pats the younger's back.

"I forgive you. Please get up now."

"T-thank you Unnie" Yoona cries. The girl repeatedly says "unnie" to let the two girls know that she is just an underclassmen to them now. She has no right to call them any nicknames. 

"I just hope that you have changed. Don't do that to other people okay?"

"I won't. Which is why Taeyeon and I are taking it very slowly." Yoona explains.

"Good. Now if you excuse us, Jessi and I have class. See you around Yoona"

Jessica lazily gets up and pats Yoona's shoulder. "Good luck" The blonde holds her girlfriend's hand and the two make their way to class. 

"You're so nice Fany"

"Well no point in hating her right? And she really did change. She deserves to be forgiven"

"So if she asked you to take her back. Would you do it?" Jessica pouts, obviously jealous.

"I said forgiven, not get a second chance. Besides I have my own jagiya right here. My immature, cold, antisocial, lazy, arrogant..." The girl teases.

"Yah!" Jessica storms off insulted. Tiffany laughs and runs to Jessica to finish her sentence.

"Sweet, smart, kind, beautiful, adorable, hot, y and perfect baby" Tiffany whispers and pecks Jessica's cheek.

"I love you and only you Jessi"

"And I love you too. I always have and I always will."

The End

I know this is long overdue XD But I was really busy. Sorry 3 I couldn't really think of much to write about so sorry if this was bad. :| The next one will be a HyoHyun story requested by ElBead. It won't take me 2 months. I promise ><