Bonus Chapter: After School Affair

The Taste of Tea

 

High School!Se Hun scenario

 


 

“Man, that Dan Bi sure hit me hard!” Ji Seob whined as we took a seat on the bench by the waiting shed. Ji Seob was my seatmate, and likewise, was also assigned for cleaning duties today. He was the class clown who got on everyone’s good side no matter how corny his jokes were. In the teachers’ eyes, however, Ji Seob was public enemy #1 because he was such a slacker when it came to academics and submitted papers that looked like paintings of a five-year old. Dan Bi, on the other hand, was our class president who supervised our cleaning everyday despite it not being necessary. Stereotypical of the other class presidents, Dan Bi was an honors student who was every bit of a perfectionist as much as Ji Seob was a jokester. She was a stickler for rules and was quick to scold anyone who disobeyed. Still, Dan Bi knew when she was being too much, and had a good hold on her words.

 

“Well, man, that’s what you get for saying that comment in front of her. You know she likes you.” It was no secret that our class president had fallen for the prankster, but her reputation hindered her from being open about it, and she immediately denied whenever she was asked about it. Ji Seob, meanwhile, had no problems with it and actually liked to , but he wasn’t giving her any hints on whether or not he liked her back.

 

Poor Dan Bi.

 

Ji Seob stuck his tongue out, “I can’t control what comes out of my mouth! I mean, you gotta admit, our substitute teacher was really, really pretty. Did you notice her cute dimples? How about the way she—” I rolled my eyes as Ji Seob continued his pointless fanboying. Well, okay, she was beautiful, but I wouldn’t embarrass myself by being some lovesick schoolboy who’s got a crush on his teacher. No, just no. And besides, how could I even think about our substitute teacher, when the thought of her fetching me had been keeping my mind full the entire day.

 

“Se Hun!”

 

“…Whaaa—?” I asked groggily, snapping out of my thoughts.

 

Ji Seob frowned. “I asked how you feel about dating an older girl.”

 

“…How did our conversation go from your fanboying to that question?”

 

He glared at me in return, “Just answer me, Oh Se Hun!”

 

“All right! All right, geez!” I put my hands up to push Ji Seob away. He had a bad habit of being ‘too in your face’ when he talked with others, especially those he was close with.

 

“I…like it.”

 

Ji Seob raised an eyebrow, “Really? You don’t seem to be the type.”

 

Before I could even defend my answer (which I don’t think is a bad answer), a small, familiar, silver car pulls over the waiting shed, and out comes Noona, wearing her baggy jeans and her baggy shirt and a beanie, waving at me as she puts on a small smile. (She looks incredibly boyish) “Hey, kiddo, sorry I’m late.” She shakes her head in disappointment, “I can’t believe I’m late. Anyway, did you wait long?”

 

“Noona!” I exclaimed in glee, flailing my arms out of excitement and quickly forgetting that the school's biggest prankster (next to Chan Yeol-hyung) was next to me. “It’s okay! I just got here!” I flashed her one of my cute smiles (the ones that always work against the Hyungs), and showed her an ‘ok’ symbol.

 

She sighed in relief, “Whew, that’s good. But still, being late when I promised you I’d be here on a certain time is inexcusable. It won’t happen again, I promise.”

 

I laugh, because Noona’s sense of responsibility is like Suho-hyung’s (and it’s really cute). “Really, Noona, it’s okay! I seriously just got here.”

 

Noona blinked. “Oh. Well, okay then…So, uhh…You ready to go, kiddo?” she gestures to her car with her thumb (and I can’t help but think how boyish it is and how much I like it).

 

I nodded. “Yup, you betcha I am, Noona!”

 

Before entering Noona’s car, I turned to Ji Seob whose jaw was practically hitting the floor. “Wait, uh, she’s a…You mean…” he stammered, a shaky finger subtly pointing at Noona. Gradually, his shocked face changes to that of amusement, with his eyebrow raised and a smirk on his lips. I gulped at the sight of that annoying look, because it just screamed ‘danger!’

 

“Tell me, Oh Se Hun, you just like it?”

 

I felt my cheeks growing hot. “…I like it…a lot. B-but, don't get any wrong ideas!” I leaned forward, "She's Xiao Lu's roommate."

 

But Ji Seob doesn't look convinced.

 

Darn it.

 

“Well, okay, gotta run!” I quickly changed the subject, because there is no way I want Noona to hear or even grow curious about this conversation. “See you at school tomorrow! Bye, Ji Seob!” I faced Noona, “Noona, let’s go!” I exclaimed, swiftly entering the passenger’s seat beside hers.

 

The last thing I saw before we exited the school grounds was Ji Seob’s arrogant, knowing smirk.

 

Darn you, Ji Seob. Darn you.

 

 


 

Author's Note:

 

Not a Tea-related chapter but...asldfjalskdfjalskdfj HO MI GOSH, Oh Se Hun <3 My feels for this boy are on a record high. Also, this was based on http://galacticdeer.tumblr.com/post/59190931571 

 

:"> 

 

Hi, Se Hun, I'm older than you, you know 

 

:">

 

 

P.S. Curious as to why Xiao Lu's roommate is fetching our lovely Se Hun? I didn't really thought of a reason. But...Why do you think she's fetching him? Would love to hear your ideas haha!