Yokohama

See you around

Tiffany has been busy with her photo shoot with local photographers. She doesn’t even have the time to go around Japan.

“Tiff we should have time off after this” Jessica is so awake when it comes to play.

“Ne I’m beat too” Tiffany rubs the back of her neck massaging it with her hand.

The photo shoots carry on for the next few days.

“Yeah! We’re finally done” Jessica hold onto Tiffany arms after bowing to the Japanese photographer and all the staffs biding them goodbyes.

“Let’s go and have fun” Tiffany gives her best friend the happiest eye smile.

“Now I just want to have some sleep” Jessica gives a big yawn.

“Yah!! Sleep again!! I thought you wanna have some fun!” Tiffany slaps her manager on her arm.

“Ouch! Yah I’m just kidding” Jessica sticks her tongue out to her pal. “Let’s have fun but tomorrow please. Today we sleep please” Tiffany loves how her best pal manager uses her aegyo because she will only use it when she’s alone with her.

“Ok Jessie” Tiffany drags her friend to their car laughing together.

 

The next morning, Tiffany gets up without delaying any moment.

“Get up lazy bum” Tiffany flips away the blanket off Jessica.

“Let me sleep!” Jessica rolls her body and curls up because of the cold.

“We are going shopping darling, get you up!”

“W-what What! Shopping! Hell yes!!” Jessica immediately sprang up from her bed.

After wash up, they go down to the hotel restaurant to have their breakfast.

Having their stomachs filled, they go down to the famous Ginza, Harajuku and Shibuya etc.

Both of them shop till they drop, stop at intervals just to fill their hunger and quench their thirst.

Finally the day ended with a lot of shopping bags slinging around their arm. Some shopping bags are even sent back to the hotel by the boutiques.

“Let’s get something to eat Tiff, I’m hungry” Jessica dump all the shopping bags down on the floor in their hotel room.

“Let’s have ramen Jessi” 

“Why must you always eat ramen Tiff”

“I love ramen. Look at this ramen restaurant. It’s quite famous here in Tokyo.” Tiffany fumbling with the pamphlet she gets from the hotel concierge.

“I wanna eat something else!!!” Jessica uses her high pitch tone on Tiffany; she only does that when she is extremely frustrated.

“Yah my ear drums” Tiffany covers both her ears with her hands.

“Let’s have steak today babo!” Jessica knocks gently on Tiffany’s head with her knuckles.

 

 

“This is so good” Jessica chewing down her steak.

Tiffany is looking at the Lonely Planet of Tokyo while eating her meal.

“Yah Jessi this looks fun, shall we go there tomorrow? Look they have the largest Chinatown in Japan. They have restaurants cater for all foreigners maybe we can find true authentic Korean food there.” Tiffany grins at Jessica.

“Jinja?” Jesscia takes the book away from Tiffany.

“Oooh that’s interesting.” Jessica reads on turning the pages.

“Ok let’s go down tomorrow but I think we need to stay there.” Jessica closes the book and continues chomping down her food.

“Ne manager unnie” Tiffany eats her food happily.

 

The next morning each with a baggage, they head down to the train station to get the tickets. It only takes 20 minutes their destination.

 

“Yokohama!!” Tiffany stretches her arms out when she exits out from Yokohama Station.

“It’s so beautiful Jessi” Tiffany grabs her best friend’s arms smiling.

“Let’s go to our hotel” Jessica pulls her friend towards the taxi stand.

 

After checking into a considerable hotel they had book for a few days stay. It has a wonder view from their hotel window, overlooking at the most beautiful Japanese garden.

Leaving their bags in the hotel, they decided to have a tour around Yokohama. They go to all the famous spots stated in the Lonely Planet. There’s even a Ramen Museum that makes Tiffany crazy over it.

 

After a long day, they went back to their hotel to have their dinner. Jessica decided to have an early night where Tiffany decided to go out to have a walk by herself.

Tiffany decided to walk to the Yamaa Park just 10 minutes away from her hotel. She walks along the walkway which overlooks the vast sea. Tiffany is thinking she will bring Jessica here tomorrow. It’s so beautiful. She leans on the railing looking up in the dark sky full of stars. It’s quiet in the park; she can see a few couples sitting around and families with kids playing at the playground.

She continues wandering along the pathway with her hand tapping on the railings like a little girl. She stops as her vision suddenly drops on a person who is just a few steps in front of her sitting on the railing looking out at the sea.

Tiffany cannot believe her eyes! It’s that girl who kissed her back in Korea. Tiffany is about to go up to that girl when she sees a stream of tears flowing down the girl’s cheeks.

 

“Hi” Tiffany can’t help it. She doesn’t believe in fate but what are the chances.

Startled by the husky voice the girl turns and look at Tiffany with tears still flowing down her cheeks.

“Hi” Tiffany walks up to the small frame girl pulling out her scarf from her neck wanting to wipe the tears off with it.

 

Taeyeon is shock to see the girl here in Japan. The girl who helped her with her wounds in Korea. She is also shock that she wanted to use her scarf to wipe away her tears. This action nearly makes her fall off the railings.

“Woah!” Taeyeon lets out a cry.

Tiffany quickly hugs the small frame girl around her waist to pull her back. That is a close shave! The girl nearly drops into the sea.

 

Taeyeon heart nearly stops thinking she is going to drop into the sea for sure. But she felt a pull by her waist. The girl actually saves her by hugging her around her waist.

Getting down from the railing, Taeyeon looks at the girl in front of her. They stare at each other for a few seconds. Taeyeon felt something in this girl’s eyes. That concern look in her eyes, that same look she saw in Korea. It reminded Taeyeon of her dad.

Taeyeon leans forward to the girl and gives a peck on her cheek. Taeyeon is not sure why she kisses this girl again. But she just wants to do it.

“Thank you” Taeyeon turns and leave.

Tiffany once again astounded by the girl kissing her. But this time she is not going to let the girl leave just like that. She chases the girl and pulls her by her arm.

“What’s your name?” Tiffany turns the girl around to face her.

Taeyeon is shocked by the girl’s strength. She was turned quite roughly by the auburn haired girl.

“My name is Tiffany Hwang, what’s your name?” Tiffany asks again after introducing herself.

“Kim Taeyeon” 

Tiffany wants to know why Taeyeon is crying and of course why she kiss her. There are so many questions that she wants to ask Taeyeon so badly.

When she open up to speak, she felt a something soft touches her lips. Taeyeon leans forward again but this time is not a peck on Tiffany’s cheek. This time it's on Tiffany's luscious lips,  just in time to stop her from saying another word.

It’s such a tender and gentle kiss that makes Tiffany totally lost in it.

Just as Tiffany’s arms slowly moving up to hug Taeyeon, Taeyeon pulls back from the kiss and smile.

 “See you around Tiffany Hwang”

 

 

 

 

 

hope you like this update. to apologise for taking so long to update i wrote a little bit longer than usual.

Been bz. and also a bit lazy XD

errm i didnt bother checking so pls pardon me. pls tell me if any major mistakes. thank you!!

pls comment!! Muackz!!

made some changes at the end coz my consultant thinks it doesnt make sense why Taeyeon's crying this min and the next kissing Tiffany;p

But when you wanna kiss someone u just kiss!!