Thank you.

See you around

“Where is that girl?” Tiffany didn’t know Taeyeon decided to sit down on the cliff.

“Please don’t tell me she jumps!” Tiffany looks down into the sea. She sees nothing but waves hitting on the rocks.

She looks up to the cliff again and she sees the small girl again. She feels relieve seeing that girl again. Tiffany just looks up at the girl but she can’t see her expression at all. She decided to use her phone and zoom in to the girl’s face.

Tiffany sees tears falling from the girl’s eyes. Tiffany couldn’t understand why when she feels her heart ache looking at the girl cry. Just as she wants to zoom in more at the girl, the girl disappear in her screen.

Just then, Jessica comes out from the café and tells her to get inside before she gets a burn.

Tiffany didn’t bother to share what happen out at the porch. She just stares at her phone screen. She snaps a picture of that girl.

“That is the saddest eyes I’ve ever seen” Tiffany mumbles softly to herself. She looks up at Jessica who is enjoying the air con with her eyes close. She got a feeling her manager is going to doze off any moment. She shifts her vision out to the window, wondering where that girl is now.

 

 

Taeyeon descended from the cliff slowly making her way down to the road, she pass by the café. She is thinking whether to go in and say hi to the boss, and she decided to just move on even though it’s rather rude of her not to say hi but she really can’t handle people asking about her dad now. She makes her way down to the two way road.

 

 

Tiffany is now engrossed looking down at the cars moving at the busy two way road. It’s not that busy now.

“Why are they so late Jessi, did you call them again” Tiffany ask without looking at her manager.

Silence

She turns and looks at her manager who is now in her dreamland.

Tiffany rolls her eyes and shifts her vision back to the road again. She sees something in the middle of the road.

 Damn!! It’s a puppy!! Tiffany stands up from her seat suddenly because from her view looking down at the road she can see a big truck coming its way. Tiffany runs out of the café making her way down to the road. She needs to get to the pup before the truck comes. Jessica shot out from her dreamland as she hears the chairs screeching sound and knocking of the table. She sees Tiffany runs out from the café.

“Tiff! Where are you going?” She gets up and follows her friend.

 

Because the café is on a hillside, it is pretty far for Tiffany to make her way down the spiral way to the road. Just as she is turning the second corner down the spiral way, she sees the truck speeding down the road.

“Oh no! I can’t make it!” Tiffany shouts to herself.

Tiffany panics and try to run faster, when she almost reaching the last corner of the spiral way. She can see the truck now approaching the puppy soon.

Suddenly she sees a figure slides down from the last spiral way to the road, dash across the road just when the truck about to reach the puppy. Everything just happens so fast in front of her. She sees the person scoops up the pup in one arm and rolls to the other side of the road before the truck can reach the puppy. The truck makes a loud screeching sound as it trying to making an emergency brake. Tiffany now stands at this side of the road; she’s not sure what has happen to that person over that side of the road as the big truck is blocking her view.

Finally the truck move away.

In front of Tiffany, she sees the person still sitting on the ground holding the pup in her arm and there’s another big dog beside the person the person’s face.

Tiffany sees the person and recognises her immediately. It’s that girl on the cliff just now!

She crosses the road cautiously and stands beside the girl looking down at her.

 

 

Taeyeon is glad that the pup is alright. She sees the truck and manages to save the pup in time. The mummy dog is now her face thanking her. The female dog is actually moving her pups to a better place across the road. There are 4 pups in total. She scruff them by the neck in and move them across one by one. But as she goes back to get the last pup, one of the naughty pup decided to go to the middle of the road to play.

 

Taeyeon feels a shadow over her while she’s trying to push the female dog away for wetting her whole face with saliva. She looks up still giggling from all the s, sees a girl with long black hair standing beside her; she sees the girl extended her hand out to her. Taeyeon grab her hand and stands up. Taeyeon find the girl a slight taller than her.

Taeyeon looks at the worried girl face as the girl checking her wounds, even though the girl is frowning and perspiring with her bangs sticking on her forehead, Taeyeon finds the girl pretty interesting.

“Your arm is bleeding!” the girl says with a pretty loud voice that kinda shock Taeyeon and the female dog. The female dog quickly backs off, scruffs the pup in and runs across the road.

Taeyeon find it quite amusing even the dog got a shock and runs because of the girl’s voice.

“Gotta get that arm treated now!” Taeyeon feels the girl grabbing her arm to cross the road. The girl is pulling her up the spiral way up to the café again! Taeyeon is thinking she finally makes her way down and now she has to go up again!? But she just lets the girl do whatever she wants.

 

 

Tiffany helps the girl to sit down on a bench outside the café. Tiffany is pretty worn out going up and down of the spiral way. She rushes into the café and asks for a first aid kit and a bottle of water.

Where is that manager when I need her?

Tiffany twists the cap off the bottle and wet a cotton pad and starts to wipe the sand off the girl’s wounds, the girl flinches. Pain is written on the girl’s face. After cleaning off the sand Tiffany grab the antiseptic spray from the first aid kit and spray at the girl’s wounds.

The girl hisses the moment her wounds are being spray on.

The girl pouts while trying to bear with the pain. Tiffany can’t help but notice the cute pout. Now up close Tiffany notice the girl’s pretty eyes but they are filled with deep sadness.

 

 

Taeyeon is totally trying to stop herself from screaming out. The pain is really unbearable especially when the girl spray the antiseptic on her wounds. After everything is done, she blows air from the mouth gently to ease some pain from her wound. The girl follows suit blowing air to her knees.

This girl is really weird Taeyeon smiles.

 

Tiffany grab some plasters from the first aid kit to stick on the girl’s wound.

 

Taeyeon looks at the girl concentrating on peeling the back of the plaster off to stick on her wound. She looks at the girl closely and realise the girl is really a true beauty.

“It’s done!” the girl voice breaks Taeyeon stares.

Taeyeon stands up looking at the plasters over her wound. Look kind of ridiculous, but she really appreciates what the girl is doing.

Taeyeon not sure what comes over her; she leans over and gives a peck on the girl’s face.

“Thank you” looking at the girl’s shock face, Taeyeon grabs her bag and walks off.

“See you around”

 

Tiffany puts her hand where the peck landed and stands there looking at the back view of the girl walking off.

 

 

 

hope you like this chap.. kinda drama don't you think..any mistakes please forgive me. will check but not now ;)

please give some comments if you find anything weird just feel free to tell me. coz i just type away and update without checking and reading it.

Sorry for my laziness sorry sorry sorry sorry

Please comment!! muackz!