Tokyo

See you around

The plane finally touches down Tokyo Haneda Airport after a two hours plus. Taeyeon stay in her seat to wait until all passengers are out. She does not like to get in the way and furthermore she has all the time to wait. She put back the ipad in her bag, tidies herself up while waiting.

 

 

“Hurry up Jess, why am I becoming more and more like the manager and you’re the model” Tiffany tug at Jessica’s arm to make her walk faster. “We have to meet the photographer. We can’t be late”

“Araso I’m coming” Jessica picks up her pace.

Tiffany drags Jessica out of the plane and walk fast to exit out of the aerobridge.

 

 

Finally, Taeyeon feels that it is time to go, she grab her belongings and headed towards the exit. The flight attendants bow at her when she exits out to the aerobridge. Taeyeon bow back politely.

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica finally clear the immigrations and quickly go to the designated belt to collect their luggage. A few fellow Koreans recognise Tiffany ask for autographs and a picture to be taken. Even though Tiffany is in a rush, she will never refuse such attentions. She takes her time to sign all the autographs and take some picture with her fans. They are the ones that keep her going. After biding goodbyes to her fans, she runs towards the entrance where Jessica is standing waiting for her. They push the cart towards a guy who is holding a card with their names on it and quickly follow him to his vehicle.

 

Taeyeon walks towards the designated belt to get her big backpack. She didn’t get the cart to put her backpack. Instead, she just carries it on her back and walk to the entrance. Taeyeon walk to the bus stops and wait for a bus. She does not know where to go yet, there is nothing pre plan. She just sits at the bus stop and waits for any bus to take her anywhere. Maybe she will just get a place in Tokyo for a day rest and maybe do some planning on where to go next. The January weather is still cold in Tokyo, she digs for her jacket from her small carry on bag and put it on.

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica finally load three giant luggages and two medium sizes carry on bag into the small mini van; thank god, it is a mini van otherwise how a normal car boot can fit in three giant luggages. Tiffany and Jessica hop in the van and proceed to the venue where they will meet the photographer.

 

Just as the van drives pass the bus stop, Tiffany sees a familiar figure standing by the bus stop.

“It can’t be” Tiffany wants to take a second look just to confirm but the van is too fast and by the time Tiffany goes to the back seat the bus stop is too far.

 

Taeyeon gets in the bus that says Yokohama. Taeyeon been to Yokohama before and it is beautiful.

When Taeyeon finally reach Yokohama, she checks in a 3 stars hotel next to Yokohama train Station. Taeyeon looks around in her room after she unlocks it. It is clean, simple and there is even a private shower room with a tub. What she needs now is a hot bath. She dumps her backpack on the floor and open up to grab her tank, towel, and a pair of short. After the hot shower, she stands in front of the long mirror in the bathroom. She wipes away the fog up area revealing only her upper torso. She looks at her tired face and smile.

“Kim Taeyeon it’s a brand new life ahead!” She turns around back facing the mirror and she look over her left shoulder. A tattoo of her dad’s smiling face covering almost the whole of her left shoulder blade.

Taeyeon smile at the tattoo. “Please watch my back daddy” Taeyeon got the tattoo a few days later after scattering her daddy’s ashes into the sea. She just love the way her daddy smile so she decided on doing it.

 

She puts on her tank top and short walking out of the bathroom smiling.

It’s her way of remembering her dad. She walk to the window that looks out to the sea.

"I miss you daddy"

 

 

 

i know im updating this fic little bit slower but it's full of emotions on losing a family member. it's not always about kissing and making out for taeny rite *giggles* which i know alot will like.

Im going to take this slow but those who have byuntae mind. it will come but sllllloooowwwlllyy.

hope you like this chap.

pls comment!