The Beach

See you around

“Aishh where are they?” Tiffany reaches the beach first with her manager. She is supposed to meet the rest of the crew here for her photo shoot.

“The photographer just call Tiff, they will be very late. They are stuck in the traffic jam.” Jessica looks at Tiffany as she put her phone back in her bag.

Jessica has been with Tiffany for years. They know each other since high school. When Tiffany first started as a model, she offered Jessica the job as her manager. Jessica has been a great help for her. Managing all her schedules and also accompanying her. Tiffany lets herself be very busy everyday having photo shoots everywhere in Korea or even overseas because she has no family to go back to. She lost her parents when she is very young. She has no siblings. The only family member, her grandma who brought her up, had just passed away last year. She has a few boyfriends along her career but every guy is just either after her money or her body. She hasn’t dated anyone since her last boyfriend. She is just not interested anymore. Everyday when she goes back to her empty house, she wishes there is someone in the house waiting for her.

“There’s a café over there Tiff, let’s have something to eat while waiting. I’m melting standing under the sun” Jessica pull Tiffany by her arm walking in a fast pace to the café.

“Ok princess Jessi, are you made of ice or what” Tiffany snigger while being drag by her manager.

The café is situated right on top of a hillside facing the sea away from the beach side. On the left hand side of the café is a big porch area where you can go out and enjoy the breeze of the sea. The porch is made of wood on the rocky side of the cliff. You can see waves hitting the rocks underneath it. It’s pretty scary standing on the porch but the view is fascinating. The rocks lead to a cliff; some people are daring enough to climb on top of the cliff to snap some pictures. Tiffany is thinking if the photographer wants her to climb up there, she rather kill herself.

Both grab a seat looking at the other side of the beach. Looking down from the café, it’s a two way road with lots of cars and trucks going back and forth. It connects to a sprial way up the cafe's parking lots. Jessica refuse to sit at the side facing the sea as the sun is shining in from that side. She doesn’t want to get sunburn. Sometimes Tiffany wonders who the real model is and who the manager is. She rolls her eyes looking at her friend.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon walk up to the hillside where the café is. She’s here at her family favourite beach. They had so many memories in this café as well. Her family knows the boss very well. But she this time she is not here to eat or drink in the café. She walks into a small lane leading to the cliff. A warning sign is there.

CLIMB AT YOUR OWN RISK, THE CAFÉ WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING.

She always laughs at this sign when she was a young girl. But this time she wasn’t laughing at all. She makes her way up to the cliff.
 

 

Tiffany makes her way up to the porch after having a latte, leaving her manager to enjoy the air con. Tiffany can’t believe the view here. It overlooks the whole of the sea with horizon that is so far away. She takes out her phone from her bag and starts to snap the views around her. She is holding up her phone wanting to snap a picture of the cliff when she sees a small figure appear in her phone screen. She drops down her phone immediately and she sees a girl standing on top of the cliff.

 

 

Taeyeon takes a few minutes to climb to the top of the cliff.

This is scary. She thought to herself. This her first time climbing up the cliff. No wonder the sign is there.

“I think I might get blown off by the wind” she mumbles to herself.

She takes out something from her back pack.

“Daddy we’re here at your favourite beach” she sits herself down at the cliff afraid that she will really get blown off as the wind is too strong. She holds the urn carefully in her arms close to her chest. Apparently her dad did make that will about scattering his ashes into the sea and he wanted Taeyeon to do it. Taeyeon waited for the wind to change direction.

She twists the top off from the urn. The wind is blowing another direction now blowing her hair covering her face. She don’t bother about her hair which is in her face, she puts her hand close to the rim of the urn, hold it up, shake the urn to let the ashes out bit by bit. She watches as the wind carries her dad ashes into the sea.

“I love you daddy. You will always be in my heart.”

She shakes the last bit of her dad’s ashes into her hand.

Looking at the ashes carry away by the wind, she couldn’t control her tears anymore.

“See you around daddy”

 

 

 

Tiffany finally meets Tae. what will happen next? well im pretty drama so... wait and see!!

Please comment!!